Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Banging Knuckles

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Kuvakiri 

Banging Knuckles Empty Wed May 18, 2022 7:08 pm

Kuvakiri
It had been a little while now since Kuva had found herself planted between the cherry blossom trees in the wild of Joya. In the wild the dark child had found some peace, a piece of tranquility in the world. A place to commune, a place to meditate, and a place to find her soul. Her recent induction into Eternal Nightmare was not without burden. She walked a different life now than her sisters and she had to find balance one way or another. So, Joya it was. The pink petals soothed her, she found them quite lovely.

She pranced about the fields like the rabbit she so did mimic, hopping about from tree to tree with ease with the assistance of her little headband. She pranced, she danced, and she even worked on her stance. After all, what good was a hunter without a good foundation? She eyed a nice apricot tree and leaped into the air, grasping a fruit from the branches and landing swiftly down below again. She ate it quite quickly, then hopped on about down the path. She was minding her own business, not far from her camp, when she did notice the animals had suddenly grown quiet. Not quiet, they had left, someone else was nearby.

"Hello?" She called out nervously, not quite sure whom or what to expect. She knew there was a town with a sizeable castle nearby, so to have strangers in her part of the forest wasn't unheard of.

#2Knuckles Shi 

Banging Knuckles Empty Wed May 18, 2022 7:32 pm

Knuckles Shi

"They seemed to know you quite well is all I am saying."
"I have only encountered them twice Setra. How do I know they did not send the assassin?  It could have all been a ploy. "
" A ploy for little ole you? Who do you think you are?
"Knuckles Shi of course."

The conversation was not held in a modest tone, the two were being loud and rowdy thinking they were just all out and about alone. The pair walked together venturing back from the rice fields further south. It appeared their conversation had caused the animals in the area to go still, which altered someone nearby to their presence.  Hearing their "hello" Knuckles looked around pausing his walk for a moment. Stera hovered up towards him looking in the same direction, both saw the same thing. A Pink skinned humanoid was out in the distance of the brush.[/color]

"There shall never be peace as long as there are Gods in a Man's world"
#3Kuvakiri 

Banging Knuckles Empty Thu May 19, 2022 7:53 pm

Kuvakiri
Her bunny ears twitched and her hoop earrings dangled from them in the pink shade. She exited and blocked the path, quietly smiling in front of them with her knife in her off-hand. "I was training in the wilds, how far do you reckon is the nearest town?" She asked slily in her heavy accent. Not pink, but dark, light-skinned though, save her lips, she examined the beast up and down. A beast he was, too, and she could see it in his figure. She didn't stand a chance. This wouldn't take long at all. Still, she couldn't help but wonder if they couldn't be useful together.

"Say, Who are you talking to?" She rolled her eyes. It didn't particularly matter in the moment. The rabbit was agitated. She had a headache and hadn't wanted to be disturbed. Disturbed she was, she flipped the knife in her hand and stared into his eyes. "Entertain me, pretty boy," her words were acid. Spat in venom, she glared ahead and died a little on the inside. She thought a bed would be just as good, truly, for such a strong looking animal he was.

#4Knuckles Shi 

Banging Knuckles Empty Sat May 21, 2022 7:29 am

Knuckles Shi

With her coming into full view now, he witnesses her beauty in full and it took her in. She was one of those Demi-humans, interesting. "Hm, well I think if you go north you should come to a village not too far from the rice fields. " Upon seeing her Knife Knuckles halted his movements towards her standing about 15 meters away from her. Upon hearing her question Knuckles lifted his left arm up pointing behind him to the red Imp-like creature floating behind him. "His name is Stera. "

She then made some type of request for him to entertain her, though he would be lying if he said he knew the meaning of how she wished to be entertained. "In what fashion Madam? A story or a joke perhaps? No, I think you mean in a physical sense with that weapon you have there. If it is a fight you wish I would be happy to have a friendly spar with you, and if you mean for me to take you out here in the wild then I would also be happy to obligate that as well."

If she meant to fight which it seemed from the tone she did, Knuckles reached down to his waist lifting the mythic hammer from his waist and holding it up to chest level. I may be a gentlemen Ma'am but I will not hold back even against a woman of such beauty. Oh, and Please call me Knuckles."

#5Kuvakiri 

Banging Knuckles Empty Mon May 23, 2022 4:02 am

Kuvakiri
In no time at all she whistled, and through her eyes, she thought of the animals. She projected the owl forwards, and saw it in her minds eye. She examined them from afar and sized them up and checked their shoulders, their elbows, their hands, and listened to the water. She felt the wind, and finally exhaled, holding it for a long time and doing nothing as the knife fell into her hand, a smile spreading across her face as she dropped both her hip and her weight backwards and downwards in a drag of a motion. She looked at the water, away from her target, checking around and scanning and peeping back to them on occasion and not moving, instead listening very, very carefully and examining them, very, very intensely with an incredibly intense eye gaze.

Kuva attempted sustained, obvious, intense eye contact. "Tell me things." She said. She looked at their armor, what of it was clothing, made sense, and approached slowly, repositioning the knife in their hand and slouching down, bopping a little to the left and then so to the right and itching closer towards them. "Hi there." She said in a frantic panic, her voice was somewhat soft, not aggressive, but assertive. Dark black lips and dangled hoop earrings were silent after that, focusing on the target and extrapolating information as she had been instructed to do. She looked at different parts of them. "Your name, again?" She had asked them, suddenly tossing the knife at their face from within 5 meters pace and then jumping away 1 meter high perfectly through the air kicking outwards and forwards to grab the knife again immediately if unstopped and attempt to land, twist and get away with it.

#6Knuckles Shi 

Banging Knuckles Empty Fri May 27, 2022 5:14 pm

Knuckles Shi

When the bunny woman crouched down, Knuckles lifted his shield up and the knife came hurling at him.  What to do?  Sure he could bat it away, he could catch it even, he surely could let it meet the shield or even dodge. He picked dodge, when she leaped into the air Knuckles matched her but at greater speeds at 15 meters per second.  He dropped his hammer and attempted to palm her face and use the strength and weight of his gear to drive her down to the ground slamming them headfirst into the ground.  Of course, Knuckles would stand to his full height after his attempt and hold his hand out towards his hammer waiting for it to return to the palm of his hand. He would then move towards where the woman was beforehand with another lunge at 15 meters per second. He would turn to face her with a smile and say "Knuckles Shi" He stated it plainly with no annoyance or anything in his voice.

Stats and Equipment:

#7Kuvakiri 

Banging Knuckles Empty Fri Jun 03, 2022 12:12 pm

Kuvakiri
She ignored her knife and focused on the shield and his shoulders, throwing her own hips around out of the way and bringing both of her hands up rapidly as the tucked her head in between to avoid getting smashed in the face, then landed. She got hit in both of her arms instead, on her armor, and smiled. "Whoo thanks daddy." She said with a chuckle and pivoted her toes and leaped immediately, sending a kick towards his abdomen, another high towards his shield arm, and another towards his head one after the other in an upwards spiral as she began to cartwheel into him, finally leaving the ground entirely and kicking off of him as her hands wrestled towards his shoulders, leaping several meters away towards her knife if it could be helped with the assistance of her headband. If she weren't yanked or torn somehow out of her intended trajectory, she would land facing him and slowly stoop down to at least reclaim her knife and then figure out how to deal with his shield.

#8Knuckles Shi 

Banging Knuckles Empty Sun Jun 05, 2022 7:54 pm

Knuckles Shi

Before the hammer could even attempt to be called for the bunny woman was up and applied some hits to his gear. Knuckles stood there a bit confused as he was expecting more from the kicks. Had he finally reached a level where he was the overwhelming one in a battle? Probably not, but he had to admit this did boost his confidence a bit. As she faced him Knuckles looked at her with a grin. "Well that was not what I expected from you. I thought for sure after I pinned you down you would have given up. You surprise me, I shall not underestimate you again." Knuckles cracked his neck as he walked closer towards her and then he lunged at 15 meters per second and attempted to place his elbow into her throat cutting out her ability to breathe for a few gasping seconds if he had to guess. Either way, Knuckles was about ready to see what else the bunny rabbit could do.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum