Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

One's Weakest Element.(Social.)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

#26Lumikki 

One's Weakest Element.(Social.) - Page 2 Empty Wed Jun 12, 2024 3:21 pm

Lumikki

The moment it looked like her company was off kilter and her weight shifted enough that she looked like she’d fall, the shadows within her dress would wrap around her and plunge into the ice to hold Mimi up. It was a simple manipulation, one that proved useful even in the times Lumikki was falling as well.

”No worries, we’ll use those to brace ye for a moment so ye could get used to yer footing and maybe weight on the ice. Take yer time again to take those steps I told ye about.” Lumikki demonstrated the task that she had asked of Mimi, slowly stepping in a careful movement. ”Simple enough lass, but understandably tricky to get used to. Wearing skates alone could feel like an oddity. But we could take as long as ye’d like.” Lumikki’s voice was soft and tender and nothing but an excited and pleased expression on her face.

One's Weakest Element.(Social.) - Page 2 Img_0811

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘
#27Mimi 

One's Weakest Element.(Social.) - Page 2 Empty Thu Jun 13, 2024 1:18 pm

Mimi
This was interesting as it saved Miriko from embarrassment, it seemed to make her stride to continue, Lumikki had figure out how to make Miriko not quit something, Save her from feeling like she might need to quit. While the shadows did make her nervous at first it seem as she realize and it all clicked in her mind Miriko was okay now.

She was actually trying, You could see it on her face like she seemed actually determine even more to keep trying. This would be useful to Lumikki and being around Miriko in the future. Alistair at least seemed delighted to watch but knew not to break Miriko's focus because it would throw her off of her progress to break her focus.

Miriko would eventually get her somewhat balance, In some manner she wanted to remark about that fact she never tried or got offered skating in her life, She was going off of nothing. But after she took her time she was starting to get balance, As she stood there in a t pose and stood still she was looking around.

#28Lumikki 

One's Weakest Element.(Social.) - Page 2 Empty Sun Jun 23, 2024 1:34 am

Lumikki

”I’d be more surprised if someone had, lass. This is a tradition of Iceberg but I don’t expect to see it everywhere. And me time in Fiore hasn’t made me feel it common practice. Still I figured it could be a fun skill, specially when I throw another ice skating party.” Something she hasn’t done in ages but perhaps it could become more common. It was hard to tell things of the future.

Mimi seemed to be picking up the trick fairly easily. Her face was set with determination in all its features and though the shadows clung to her should she fall, the girl would manage just fine without the need of Lumikki precautions. Not yet graceful, but confidence in strides.

”Perfect go lass,” Lumikki remarked at the sight of the T pose. She took it as the moment for the next lesson. ”No it’s time to get a sense of moment down.” To which Lumikki would now demonstrate how to kick of, very slow and careful at first, and then picking up momentum with time, but she’d stop before getting to far or showing anything to impractical too soon. She only wanted Mimi to focus on the new step presented first.

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘
#29Mimi 

One's Weakest Element.(Social.) - Page 2 Empty Wed Jun 26, 2024 3:56 am

Mimi
Maybe this was a sign, Miriko had too do all of these things herself no support most of her life and being too scared to ask for it did a lot for a person, Now Miriko see the results in some one trying to help her. There was a bit of smile on her face. That smile of a child moving over a hill they almost failed. This was teaching Miriko, Rather then leaving her in a corner to paint away.

While other supported her and told her to try things, No one tried to be as hands on compared to how Lumikki did this. Now it was time to follow the example given to her, So far it was a bit more slow compared to most reactions. Over all Miriko was not the most balanced of person

Miriko did not realize she needed to be a bit quicker yet. But she was getting it and trying not to use her arms to keep herself to balance. She was trying and seriously trying at this point, She did show signs she risks of possibly fall pretty quickly was she moving too fast?

#30Lumikki 

One's Weakest Element.(Social.) - Page 2 Empty Tue Jul 16, 2024 2:56 pm

Lumikki

"Not bad at all, lass. Yer really putt'n yer heart into the task and I appreciate it. I know how odd this could feel at first. Tell ye what, what's something tough to learn that ya know? I'll like to learn it, in turn, so that it would be more fair. Ye wouldn't be the only one toughing out the work to pave a new skill. And what have ye, if ya do learn this skill, I'd love to invite ye to ice skating events one day. I hosted one long ago and in time, I'd throw another. What do ye say?" Lumikki held out her hand so Mimi could grab it. Placing the girl's palm upon her should as Lumi was too short to supply support otherwise, and the pair could move slowly together.

"Yer magic is the arts, yea? How does one full into such a magic? Mine was a product of home and family, so now I wonder how others find their grip in the world, see. It's a fascinating thought, one I should inquire while I can, as to get a better understanding. I want to always grasp the ways of humans so as not to lose it over time. A small breeze blew past them, messing up Lumi's hair enough that it would cover her eyes. She would of shook it off is she could, but she'd carefully used her hands instead. The little raven didn't want to topple the girl or break her focus, either.

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘
#31Mimi 

One's Weakest Element.(Social.) - Page 2 Empty Thu Jul 18, 2024 9:16 am

Mimi
Eventually maybe people in the future could know this is how Miriko learned things, encouragement and telling her not to give up and give her into worry. She was seemingly starting to balance with out problems. But alas she was getting brave, but did brave mean it was working for her? She seemingly tried to push herself forward as she slightly attempted to tipy toe forward it seemed she learned some what how to move in skates.

But it was also because she had a question to answer did she break focus for a moment."Flowing Images, Is a summed up of controlled coloured water, That mimics ink. I need a some akin to a brush or a staff to control."Miriko started off explaining the basics of how it works it was just controlling coloured water."But to allow the images to works they must be drawn to what they are intended to do."But she had creative it equally as she needed to control it.

Then she tried moving again getting back into focus by taking another tiny step while remaining balanced. It was slow, she was still trying.

#32Lumikki 

One's Weakest Element.(Social.) - Page 2 Empty Sun Jul 28, 2024 5:43 am

Lumikki

"Fascinating. I haven't seen a lot of magic meself to really gauge how spectacular that it is, but from what I've gathered thus far, it's indeed a more creative magic. I could use mine to do creative things, but it's not fanciful to the core. So I was curious of yer range." Lumikki minded the words of her response, as she was trying not to trip up her student. The little raven noticed the amount of focus needed to receive her answer. So she would not push for more than what was needed. And to her amazement, Mimi was doing quite well.

"Oy, good job at it lass. In just a short while, ye'd be skating sure enough. Then we could just take a nice pace and skate around the ring." Lumikki would continue to coo and compliment as she was excited to see the progress. It was clear to her at first that Mimi was not to keen to try, yet now the girl was learning in strides.

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘
#33Mimi 

One's Weakest Element.(Social.) - Page 2 Empty Mon Jul 29, 2024 6:24 am

Mimi
While Miriko's focus was there she would continue the conversation over all for a moment while she was balancing her arm as well."I have not tested what this magic can do as from making moving pictures really.."Miriko mentioned with her thought about it.

Most people never thought of Mimi and combat together even know she was not thinking it as such it was always just means to express many things that was not fighting, After all no one had ever seen Miriko angry in any manner to see her cast an offensive spell.

But that was not the point."Oh?...does it mean i can do it?"Miriko muttered to herself as she continued on actually trying. It seemed over all delighted with herself but she was still focusing pretty hard to continue her little steps to not fall over. Making progress overall she felt the need to not give up.

#34Lumikki 

One's Weakest Element.(Social.) - Page 2 Empty Thu Aug 22, 2024 6:40 am

Lumikki

”Ye very well can lass.” Lumikki exclaimed as she stepped back to observe. The technique was still rough, but the potential was there. The biggest hurdle the ice mage could gleam stemmed from a mixture of the girls height and center of gravity. She would have to get used to carrying around her weight and using it to influence the momentum. A skill that Mimi would have to deter alone as Lumi couldn’t show her. Part because they come from different sizes and part for it being something one could only discover by feelings things out.

The pair made a few more rounds along the edges of the make-shift rink. With each rotation, Mimi’s movements became more intentional and smooth. They weren’t anywhere near effortless, but they seemed far less pained than prior and this was enough to show the growth.

Lumikki upon observing the changes, would guard Mimi less. Allowing the girl to flourish in her own confidence and work at her own pace. All the while keeping her very own movements simple, and slow as she didn’t want and flashiness of her skills to peek through and discourage her friend. Time would past and though Lumikki could make do with nibbling on shadows, she invited Mimi to eat again with her instead. Insisting with all the work they’d mustered on the ice would now need to paid with a good snack or meal. And she’d carefully lead Mimi with her back to the point they entered and walk over to the place the sat before.

Lumikki pulled out from her abyss what was left of her preparations. The cookies still uneaten, among all the other prior snacks, but also a container of small dishes and plates to eat from. She promptly set up the meal and eagerly invited her guest, hoping that Mimi would comply and eat her fill.

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘
#35Mimi 

One's Weakest Element.(Social.) - Page 2 Empty Fri Aug 23, 2024 11:02 am

Mimi
While there was a renewed sense of faith in her own abilities that actually helped here, There was something that Lumikki achieve this day that if she could ever explain to anyone else, You could encourage Miriko and she would some one try. But if you some what put yourself into the situation and help her and allow Miriko to go at her own pace. She seemed to some what manage. This would not be the best thing miriko could do.

She fared better at this then dancing with her aunts when they tried. Even if one of them was far more willing to take the time to slow down and show her the steps. But it would be a good end to their meeting. Miriko and Lumikki Both achieved their goals that evening. Miriko then would finally leave the north and go home at this outing, Even if Miriko was late because she slept in.

(exit)

#36Lumikki 

One's Weakest Element.(Social.) - Page 2 Empty Sun Aug 25, 2024 3:19 pm

Lumikki

The day was simple but splendid. A nice respite to all the chaos that’s been sprouting into the Demoness’ life outside of her own volition. Quiet and slow days like this were a nice reminder. Giving the Demoness’ mind some time to calm down and ease. Returning back to the stillness that she longed for, aligning with her elemental nature and affinity.

The two passed the time eating what Lumikki prepared. Trading stories and experiences. It was like a blissful tea party, a playful hangout. Stuff like this weren’t a norm back home in her Motherland. Their traditions didn’t give way to more dainty and wasteful pastimes, seeing that the culture derived from the need for strength and survival.

But as much as the country of Fiore could vex her, Lumikki did find cute new customs and traditions to partake in. Transforming her past the character she was before. It made her now wonder, just how much more she could change as well….

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╗
Curtain Call
╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╝

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum