Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Weaving a Spell~ [Alisa]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

#26Alisa 

Weaving a Spell~ [Alisa] - Page 2 Empty Tue Jun 11, 2024 3:52 pm

Alisa

WORDS: 300 | TAG: @Mei | SPORTSWEAR

"Fufu~... I'm glad you think so~?", she replied, her smile widening immediately as she couldn't help but nibble her bottom lip, feeling all more excited to find this beautiful young warrior as captivated by Alisa as she was by her, "Very much so~... I intend to thoroughly wear you out for the rest of the day."

Even with those words laced with innuendo, Alisa doubted Mei would quite catch the meaning behind them, but at the same, she was earnest about her desire to train her. In that sense, taking her out for a good, hearty meal would serve as a proper reward for a fulfilling training session that had already started on the right foot:

"And I would be happy to have you~", Alisa winked as the girl peeled away, giving her her personal space back before bringing her hand back down to her hip, adjusting the elastic band of her shorts, "Now, I suppose you should go back to solid land hmm~? After all, we still have a lesson to finish~"

[END]

Strength is also Beauty

"Mind over matter"
- Alisa Vollan

credit to nat of adoxography.

Sheet | Relationship Plotter | GFX
Fortune Wheel | Victory Road | Dice Game

"Would you like a glimpse of real beauty, Guest?"

Weaving a Spell~ [Alisa] - Page 2 CyhFjWA

Main theme ~ Serious Fight!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2