Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

IV. Dagger of Silence

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Iza Bicdic 

IV. Dagger of Silence Empty Sun Sep 01, 2024 11:26 am

Iza Bicdic

General

Name: Dagger of Silence

Slot: Weapon

Type: Dagger

Class: Legendary - 45

Quantity: Custom

Element: Arcane

Damage: +80 Damage

Durability: 2x S-Rank

Details

Description: The dagger has a straight black hilt with ridges to make it easier to grip. The pummel has a triangular shape to it. The guard of the dagger is black and goes through the blade of the dagger in the middle. The blade itself is curved with jagged edges on the back of it and has a sharp curve at the end of the blade. The blade itself is purple and has what looks like lightning resonating through it, but it's actually wind.

Measurements: The dagger from the hilt to the edge of the blade is 18 inches long.

Extra

Requirements: None.

Bonus:
  • +40 Speed

Drawbacks:
  • See Forge Regulations.

Effects

• Piercing Your Heart: The user’s Dagger isn’t just silent, but has a lust for blood. When attacking someone it pierces through their armor, dealing physical damage straight to the constitution of the target instead of their armor.
  • My Mana Aint It: The user reduces the mana by 10% to all wind spells attached to items.

Spells

• Name: I’m Gone
    Mana Cost: 500
    Requirements: Dagger of Silence
    Type: Supplementary
    Element: Arcane
    Range: Self
    Cooldown: 5 Posts
    Duration: Sustain
    Effect: The user tilts their dagger, so the blade is facing the ground and the user will become completely invisible. Only through sensory spells of equal rank can Iza be detected, and even through this it cannot see through the "invisibility" nature of the spell. It cannot be nulled and once the user attacks with a hit, they will be revealed.

Points Breakdown

Please list Forge Points gained and lost for a faster approval process.
  • Legendary
  • Weapon - Dagger
  • Piercing Your Heart – 20 Points
  • My Mana Aint it – 10 Points
  • I’m Gone S++ - 15 Points

Total points Acquired: 45
Total Points Spent: 45

#2Saturn 

IV. Dagger of Silence Empty Sun Sep 01, 2024 11:56 am

Saturn
 Iza has claimed Dagger of Silence

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]