Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Contemplation.(Open/Social.)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

#26Carmina 

Contemplation.(Open/Social.) - Page 2 Empty Thu Oct 10, 2024 5:13 pm

Carmina
The woman looked at the woman as she said to let her guess on why Carmina is single. "I think I am mostly single cause I haven't found the right person, but yes I am also a bit goal focused as I need to get stronger and not just waste my life away or so I think." She looked at the ground and gently kicked the dirt a little as the other woman was partly right but she also knew that wasn't the only thing about it as she had a lot of reasons that she needed to make sure that she got better and be useful to people and she needed to think about how she would be able to do it but she was not sure how it would work out for her.

She wondered if anyone already saw her like that but just didn't tell her because she seemed to be focused on something that wasn't love or worrying about finding the one for her as she knows that she has done a lot of things that might come across as bad or not really what she was looking to do as she seemed to keep pushing her luck with people like the harpy woman she was just trespassing on the woman's farm and other people seem to just find her causing trouble.

#27Guest 

Contemplation.(Open/Social.) - Page 2 Empty Fri Oct 11, 2024 5:50 am

It seemed Elise had tick slightly the right spot, but she was not going to be too much of a trouble about it. Elise did not think about it being too smug or really playing much else on it to try and tease her. But Elise would chuckle a tiny bit almost like words that repeated in her mind would coming back to her now."There is a wise woman who found me, When I first arrived in fiore in my many travels."Elise mentioned as she lit herself another smoke fairly quickly, only because she had the previous one long burn away because of the conversation.

Continuing on with her small story."Some call her...The Fairy Mother, I merely call her Judith."Most likely was unsure if Carmina knew who she was talking about it, Then again Elise knew a lot of people and some people might find it interesting."Handing me a bottle of wine, This woman looked at me in the eyes before her departure and merely told me, While we all have goals...One can not out run their desires...only merely learn, Eventually the regret of it will pierce it, splintering it like a broken mirror."Elise seemed to laugh about it. These ways of speaking where interesting but at times she still realized their a lot of ways to take that advice. Even now she could think a lot of ways it could be taken.

#28Carmina 

Contemplation.(Open/Social.) - Page 2 Empty Fri Oct 11, 2024 7:03 am

Carmina
The woman pointed to her eye it had a strange look to it. "This lets me see past events like that if I know someone that took part in that thing. I think I know her because I met Kaito." She was not sure if the woman she is thinking of is the woman that she saw from her eye but she figured if she impacted this woman like that then she must be a powerful woman herself and that means she would probably need to seek her out and maybe learn from her. "Do you think she was also telling you to also seek with your heart as well as your head?" Carmina was just trying to say something to make the most of what she can with her time with the huntress as she feels like the woman in front of her might have a lot to teach her.

"Did you come here cause you sensed a monster?" Rey got closer to the woman and smelled her and really could only smell the cigarettes on her that she had been smoking and he wondered if she was mostly just made of them and if someone could want to be around this smell that she had that was probably deeply into her skin and her clothes.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum