Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Glacial Bonds in Boiling Tides [FPHS - Peeping Show][Lumikki]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Brone Heavyaxe 

Glacial Bonds in Boiling Tides [FPHS - Peeping Show][Lumikki] Empty Sun May 05, 2024 6:47 pm

Brone Heavyaxe
Glacial Bonds in Boiling Tides [FPHS - Peeping Show][Lumikki] Duy-tung-onsen-night

Brone Heavyaxe had visited Hosenka using his vacation time. He wanted to spend quality time with his niece so they could bond outside of guild work. Now that she's a guild master, she has much more work to tend to, which means less time to spend with her uncle. This event that Blue Pegasus and Fairy Tail are throwing is a perfect chance for the dwarf and the demoness to escape from the guild responsibilities, even if it's just for a small amount of time, but with how small the time is, they'll make sure to enjoy every bit of it.

They agreed to visit a hot springs, though it was a bit difficult, they managed to find a hotel that provided unisex hot springs. In order to avoid dealing with other unwanted guests, Brone suggested they take a time slot that was just reserved for them. The dwarf made sure to have the hotel staff member mark them down as the Hrútr family, now that Lumikki is heir to the clan, she needed to start using that name a bit more, at least that is what Brone suggests.

The steam emits from the water:

Brone had doffed his armor that he always carries with him. Thankfully, despite the heat of the hot spring, the breastplate was made of nevermelting ice, so the dwarf didn't have to worry for it. The rest of his clothing and his helmet, were placed carefully to the side. As much of a hardy dwarf he is, he cared for his armor and clothing, gaining this care from when he was in Blue Pegasus himself.

He opened the sliding panel and stepped out from the changing room in just a white towel. He had let his hair down that, strained from being tied in a ponytail constantly, the loose white hair barely touched his shoulders. His beard, that normally sported two braids, too is let out. No strain on the dwarf, he could let himself go, free from the constraints of work and expectation.

Brone dipped into the hot waters, the heat against his skin felt wonderful, as if he was back in the forge, but instead he was the one being tempered instead of the metal he works on. He tossed his towel onto a rock as the water was brought up to his waist.

The night air was chilly, but the heat from the spring was enough to keep the chill at bay as the dwarf looked up to the moon's light. He was naked before the glory of the moon, naked like bare metal, ready to be softened and molded. His body, once tanned, now taken an ashen gray color due to the transformation he went through, turning him into a dhain dwarf... ascended, ever since then, he felt stronger, sturdier, more powerful. He only had two tattoos upon his body; behind the left shoulder is that of the Blue Pegasus symbol covered in Forgetmenot flowers, while behind the right shoulder is that of Paradise Dawn. Besides the intentional markins, body was covered in unintentional markings... scars from his many battles, but the most prominent ones were the large "X" on his chest and what seems to look like a diamond on the small of his back, slightly to the right of his spine.

#2Lumikki 

Glacial Bonds in Boiling Tides [FPHS - Peeping Show][Lumikki] Empty Sun May 05, 2024 8:54 pm

Lumikki

After ages of nagging her Uncle to leave the guild for a moment, he finally complied. Whether it was because she gave an order as a Guild Master or he got tired of her whines, she didn’t really care. This was a moment she lived for. Bonding with her family was always one of her highest joys.

After the long search for an inn, the two would settle in. Lumikki letting her Uncle go ahead as she stayed to pay for the two rooms and grab the keys; but she’d promptly follow behind to enter the springs. Entering through the door way labeled “Ladies” by the curtain. Lumikki, often wearing her shadows, wouldn’t need to stop and store her things. Whatever items she could hold, were all tucked in her portal as well. So it was a straight walk for the exit, besides grabbing a towel and tying up her hair into a large bun. Yet before she even walked back outside, she already felt too hot.

” I don’t know how ye Dwarves do it,” Lumi groaned as she tucked the towel in to hold itself, but she’d need another one for all her sweat.” Suppose this is how ya feel to be in the air—aye, to be completely out of yer element?” Lumikki was hidden in her human form but as soon as her toes sunk into the water, her brown skin would fizzle to the color of night it typically harbored. Her periwinkle hair turned pale and her tattoos would illuminated her figure. Besides the mark of Paradise Dawn that sat atop her left thigh, there were many tattoos that very well weren’t privy to Brone. The ram on her navel and the axe on her sternum being just two. She also had a crescent moons on her shoulders and bans of cyan markings on her arms. ” It’s like being boiled, but I read so many good things. I even asked Beni about it, bloke said it was worth a chance. Didn’t factor I’m an ice Demon it seems. Hey Uncle, are there more hot baths like this down in the mountains?” She was fully submerged now, dipping in as far as just above her nose. She had hoped this would allow her to adjust faster, but really the heat was only getting to her head. So she resurfaced and choose to rest along the rock wall instead. Clinging to whatever chill was left in air.

While Brone flourished, Lumikki diminished; but it was all fine to her if it meant spending more time with him with something he could enjoy. And despite the water almost leaving her breathless, she could see the charm to this.” Where did brother go anyway? He left us as soon as we got here.” Lumikki would turned to look at her Uncle as she inquired, only to get curious of his scars.” Oy, who gave ye that lofty one on the chest. Looks like it could have taken out a weaker man.”

Glacial Bonds in Boiling Tides [FPHS - Peeping Show][Lumikki] Img_0212

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘
#3Brone Heavyaxe 

Glacial Bonds in Boiling Tides [FPHS - Peeping Show][Lumikki] Empty Sun May 05, 2024 9:32 pm

Brone Heavyaxe
The world was beginning to melt away, all worries and concerns were being put aside as the dwarf sank himself into the water, allowing the surface to reach his neck; his beard floated like seaweed. The sound of someone entering caught him by surprise, and it was then that he remembered he was expecting Lumikki. "The wind erodes the rocks, as soft as ye think, the wind is powerful, just look at the mountain peeks and see the work of the gales" Brone chuckled.

When Lumikki entered the water, her skin and hair changed, reacting to the heat and her tattoos followed suit. The dwarf was surprised. He wondered if her body reacted in a defensive manner or if the form he now sees of her is now her true self. "Beni said he's gonna 'follow the shadows' and vanished; don't know what he meant by that" As Beni floated off into the night, the dwarf would call out to him, asking if they were going to meet up for drinks later, but the oni was already gone, not knowing if he was heard, "Ah there are springs like this deep in the mountains, dug tunnels right over magma chambers, so could get even hotter" Brone chuckled as he thought about when his parents took him to see his first deep mountain spring.

Brone stood up straight and looked down at the scar Lumikki pointed out. He fully submerged himself to wet his hair and feel the heat upon his face. When he surfaced again he ran his fingers through his wet hair and looked to his niece slightly embarrassed, "Yuurei had done this during one of our sparring matches" then he turned around to show the diamond scar on his back, "This was from ye during our last spar" he laughed, no hint of aggression, but with pride.

When he turned to face Lumikki again, he looked upon her glowing tattoos, wondering if he had ever noticed them before, "And what about yer markings? I do fancy the ram and axe, good choices!"

#4Lumikki 

Glacial Bonds in Boiling Tides [FPHS - Peeping Show][Lumikki] Empty Sun May 05, 2024 10:11 pm

Lumikki

” Bloody weasel slinking away like that. Could have at least taken a dip before flying off. I mean, I did…” Lumi grew animated but had to cut it short, she couldn’t afford getting more heated than she already was. And so as her Uncle was impacting his chest, Lumi threw her head back to pinch her nose and take deep breaths.

” Yuurei was a nasty one wasn’t he? If I kept me old body, there be a massive one on me leg still. He threw that spear of his with no remorse but least I get to live ‘nd tell the tale I guess. I just hope I won’t come off as intimidating as him to our recruits and members.” She’d sigh deeply as Lumi wasn’t keen on those thoughts and worries. Though she became powerful, she didn’t escape all her insecurities or weaknesses. And as long as she chose to entertain her humanity, she would continue to be plagued by it.

It would be her Uncle’s remark on a scar from her making that brought a cheeky smile back to her face and Lumi would face him once more to relish it. ” I warned ya I’d have ye beat that time. Me magic is too akin to a storm face me freely……but…..” She’d look to the side, almost as if she was ashamed,” but maybe I was a wee too volatile meself….”

Lumikki would mostly laugh that off, centering herself for Brone’s next curiosity.” Ha! Of course ye’d like them; but it was something I’ve done ta keep me family near. The ram for me father and the axe for ya Uncle. Yer as much as me as ever.” Lumi would then turn over to show the cyan tattooed wings from her back, there would six and they’d all part onto their own direction. Showing up along her side and abdomen. She’d also turn over again and train the line and runes that lead from her neck to her chest.” Tattoos have always been a fascination, simply tradition. So when I was working out me form, I was mindful to sort out a few. Can’t figure tattooing a demon is easy work, but the flexibility that comes for it is nice.” She pointed to the once on her face,” Granted, they were never hidden Uncle. Ye just never bothered asking.”

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘
#5Brone Heavyaxe 

Glacial Bonds in Boiling Tides [FPHS - Peeping Show][Lumikki] Empty Thu May 09, 2024 7:38 pm

Brone Heavyaxe
Brone laughed as the demoness complained about the oni, "Let 'em be, he likes te slink in the shadows like ye" he never had an issue with people going their own way, feeling that eventually everyone finds their way back to one another, though he wondered maybe it was because he perceived time differently than most people in Fiore.

When Lumikki mentioned a scar, Brone instinctively looked into the water to try and view her leg, but the steam made it difficult to notice anything below the surface of the water. Taking a moment to process what the demoness meant, he relaxed, feeling grateful that her new body didn't bare that scar anymore.

The demoness flaunted her magic and Brone chuckled, unable to deny her claim to her magic being akin to a storm; he wanted to point out that even though his own body changed as well, his scars remained, but his mouth shut the moment he heard his niece's tone change, hinting possible feelings about the scar she gave him. He didn't know what to say, this had taken him by surprise; before he could say a word, she was already changing the subject to her tattoos.

"Ah, lass! Ye be a gem ye are!" his heart warmed, such an endearing act of getting tattoos dedicated to family. He looked to the axe, so close to her heart, he couldn't help but feel he needed to show the same affection, "Think I got an idea for a new tattoo... I wonder if there be a parlor 'round here" if he happened to come across it before they left town, he planned on getting his own in dedication to his niece. Then the thought returned to him, her concern for the diamond on his back, "Lass" his tone changed, softer but still had it's strength, "Don't worry about the scar; we warriors take on dangers and it be an honor every time we shed blood while gripping a weapon, sparring or not" he gave her a smile.

#6Lumikki 

Glacial Bonds in Boiling Tides [FPHS - Peeping Show][Lumikki] Empty Fri May 10, 2024 6:42 pm

Lumikki

The hint of a new tattoo made the Demoness perk in her ear, and though the hot water made her quite sluggish, it shot a new surge of vitality. The prospect to her was simply that amazing." I wonder what we could get done then!" She splashed the water as she spoke with merriment and childish glee. Causing the steam that already hung heavy in the air to stir and condense. The rush of heat shot through her, slowing her despite the energy burst; leaving the still-pleased Demoness to return to casually leaning on the rock wall to recover from her mistake.

" Oy, almost forgot...." she groaned as she pulled her head back and pinched the bridge of her nose. She paused at that moment while giving thought to what occurred in their winding past. " Uncle, do ye remember the first day we met all that time ago? The night I wandered into the reception of Dawn, joining the guild at me mother's behest? To think, even in me first adventure, I'd meet a spirit who would kindly bless me. That's when I knew things in me life would take off running...I just never thought it would run so fast. Is that how ye Dwarves felt all this time?"

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘
#7Brone Heavyaxe 

Glacial Bonds in Boiling Tides [FPHS - Peeping Show][Lumikki] Empty Sun May 12, 2024 8:50 pm

Brone Heavyaxe
Brone expected Lumikki to react to his thought of getting a new tattoo, and he was right; he laughed, seeing her reaction, but switched to worry when he watched her overheat herself, "Careful, lass!" he was use to being being in such heated environments; his concern for Lumikki was justified, her entire being is practically connected to the realm of ice and darkness, though he wasn't sure how that would work through numbers and logic, but spiritually he knew this to be true.

"First day?" Brone thought back to the day she arrived with the letter from her mother, she seemed so small back them, albeit it seemed like the day prior to him, and yet here she is, grown so much so quickly, "Aye, I guess ye can say that, so much as changed, not just yer look, but yer spirit... I'm proud of ye, Frostflower" he gave her a bright smile as he allowed himself to sink into the water, leaving just his head above the surface. He looked out pass the large canvas awning to the night sky. The stars twinkled, giving the dwarf hope of tomorrow, new adventures and trials, "Ye keep growing now".

#8Lumikki 

Glacial Bonds in Boiling Tides [FPHS - Peeping Show][Lumikki] Empty Thu May 16, 2024 8:15 am

Lumikki

” I plan on it Uncle. There is still so much I plan to do, so much I want to get done…What do ye want to do still in life? I’m doubtful yer entirely fulfilled, yer still young all things considering. As a matter aa fact, when are ye gonna pursue that godhood of yers. I think ya could use a new forge and work stations….I think I could look over the plans and budget when we return. I’ve been meaning to bring more Dwarven influence to the guild anyways and partner with our kind while I have some standing.” Lumikki was leaning back, looking up towards the stars. Her eyes tracking over the constellations that she remembered.

Her mind was still muffled, merging with the rising steam and her body felt like it was melting into the water. By usual means, she would have hated this. It was the now the bane of her existence. Yet sharing this moment to bond a bit and enjoy the discomfort wasn’t so bad. It was like a taste of what the Dwarven folk could naturally ignore.

The fire of their forges, smoke curling and bellowing as it rose through the vents. The burning red how metal and blades demanding the patience, endurance, and discipline they deserve. The eye for details, the timing only gained from years of experience. Pounding and shaping the metal as the flame still cracked behind you and sparks flew every which way.

Maybe this water would reforge her by the time she was done, or at least open her to what could be when it was over.

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘
#9Brone Heavyaxe 

Glacial Bonds in Boiling Tides [FPHS - Peeping Show][Lumikki] Empty Thu May 16, 2024 5:23 pm

Brone Heavyaxe
"Godhood?" Brone was surprised upon hearing the suggestion. He had never seen himself as the type of dwarf to seek such divine status. When he started his journey, he never would have believed a mortal would ever reach a position such as godhood, but after fighting the monsters and foes that were strong enough to shake nations, the dwarf felt confident enough to fight an actual god, but didn't have the confidence to become godly... or initially didn't; he thought about the suggestion and smiled, "Aye, the idea is pleasing, I'll give it thought, but a new forge and work stations is a perfect idea" Then a memory came to him of when he had descended deep underground below the guild some time ago.

"Believe it or not, Lass, I had traveled deep below the guild and found a magma chamber that can produce enough heat to forge many a things" He then leaned back against a rock, feeling the cool surface, albeit still warm due to the water, as he looked up to the ceiling of the awning, thinking about the fact that he practically abandoned the project, never going back, "But it's so far down, it's takes much time getting there and only I with my new body can withstand the heat; Gnicholas suggested I use contraptions like an electric mine rail and an ele-, ela-, elavetor- AHG! A damn electric lift!" He got a bit frustrated thinking of all the mechanism the gnome was suggesting, such tools sounded too close to the devices from Talas Lazar... but he would be a liar if he didn't admit to himself that such ideas would be helpful to his forgotten forge project.

#10Lumikki 

Glacial Bonds in Boiling Tides [FPHS - Peeping Show][Lumikki] Empty Yesterday at 7:36 pm

Lumikki

” Hmmm, now that ye mention it, I believe I remember skimming over an old report about that. Seemed Gnicholas thought it important enough to make a note of and I’d agree. Saves me the added work of reviewing the guilds blue prints to see where we could fit such a thing and the budget needed to create it. Hmmmm now in terms of the heat, I figure me magic should prove enough to cut into it. Not enough to rid it all mind ye, but enough that fellow dwarves could enter and situate the place to more tolerable standards. They could fit this lift of yers as well. Hmmmmm I could draft up applications for new forgers as well, I think it’s time for Paradise Dawn to cultivate and mentor new talent. Our members could use the armor and weaponry and the applicants could benefit from the materials and experience. I’ll leave ye to make the final say on who ye take in, but I’ll whittle done the forms to a few so as not to make ye pound a head on the desk.”

Lumikki had not been a Guild Master for long, hardly a month, but she already took to the responsibilities quickly and got into the mindset of what’s best for the guild. This time in Hosenka was to give her a small break from drafting new reports and systems for the Dawn as she hardly gets to leave her office now. Between reading up on all the files of the guild, organizing applications and forms, and restructuring systems and departments that haven’t been adjusted and overhauled in a while, the Demoness had been quite busy. Still, with her intelligence and capability, the work hasn’t been hard just grueling. Yet she managed a flow that lets her work fast and efficiently, and was now already half done with all important matters.

This idea of the forge was one of many projects she wanted to tackle, and a perfect excuse to open more avenues for her clan to step in and benefit from a partnership. With dangers like the void becoming prominent on top of monster work to address, she needed her people fortified.

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum