Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

And there, a Dragon was Born [Training ft. Lumi-chan]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

#26Lumikki 

And there, a Dragon was Born [Training ft. Lumi-chan] - Page 2 Empty Fri Jul 05, 2024 12:45 am

Lumikki

”Heh, ye say that but sometimes I wonder if I warrant it. Either way, I’m here to stay now as the Guild Master, aye. Though I’m curious as to just how far ya’d rise as well, but only time could tell us that now.” Lumikki allowed herself to fall back, form which a seat sprouted just beneath her. The Demoness was looking to get comfortable again. And as she sat, she’d lean over to pick some sand and sculpt something nice. For now she was using her dark magic to help bind it together and hold it up. ”What did ye have in mind for celebrating?”

Lumikki cycled through many possible options for her piece all the while Tōga would speak on with giddy intent on his future fighting prospects. Lumikki couldn’t hope but giggle. ”So full of energy as usual, but if ya’ll two do end up in a tumble, give me a call. I’d love to witness it. Course I suppose if Knuckles sees it then so do I…” She settle on fixing herself up a Valkyrie as Tōga uttered his nonsense. ”Well I’d hope ye do lad, what id a lover ya don’t choose?”

And there, a Dragon was Born [Training ft. Lumi-chan] - Page 2 Img_0811

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘
#27Toga 

And there, a Dragon was Born [Training ft. Lumi-chan] - Page 2 Empty Fri Jul 05, 2024 8:23 am

Toga
Navigating the complexities of his role as a Colonel within the Rune Knights often left Tōga caught between his duties and his undying thirst for adventure. His voice carried a light-hearted touch as he shared his predicament, though the underlying strain was palpable. "It’s hard enough being a Colonel in the Knights. I barely have time to travel like I want to," he mused, the humor in his tone barely masking the deeper longing for freedom. Before his ascension within the ranks, he was first and foremost a dragonslayer—an explorer driven by boundless curiosity and a relentless desire to traverse unknown lands.

His rise through the hierarchy, while an honor, had increasingly tethered him to responsibilities that often weighed heavily against his wanderlust. This jaunt to Luluhawa Island, to reunite with Lumikki, was a breath of fresh air—a stolen moment from the clutches of duty. "Don’t know if I’m cut out to go any higher, but that’s fine!" he declared with a liberating acceptance, finding solace in acknowledging his limits.

As Lumikki crafted a seat from the icy sands, Tōga turned to her with a grin, the sun casting playful shadows on his face. "Oh, you’d have a front row seat to the fun," he joked, the idea of her spectating his escapades amusing him greatly. A pause followed, a thoughtful silence as he ventured onto a more personal topic. "There’s someone in my life now, actually..." He let the words hang in the air, the confession feeling both monumental and undefined.

"I don’t know what we are exactly—she’s not one for titles, but I know I like her a lot!" His expression brightened, a spark igniting in his eyes that rivalled the fervency of any flame he could conjure. Leaning back, Tōga's gaze drifted towards the horizon, his pink hair fluttering in the ocean breeze, a visible manifestation of his inner joy.

"Maybe you and her can watch together, and cheer on the fight, hahaha!" he chuckled, envisioning a future where both significant women in his life could share in the excitement of his battles.

wc: 361 [6,683]

#28Lumikki 

And there, a Dragon was Born [Training ft. Lumi-chan] - Page 2 Empty Mon Jul 15, 2024 7:36 am

Lumikki

“Oh is there noooow?~” Lumikki leaned in, voice teasing and a cheeky look on her face. Her eyes came to life upon his little hint of companionship, more so after the disbelief he showed prior. ”Yet there ye were giving me a tough time for me love affair. Yer one I figured would be the least likely to find a lass too…now I wonder. What does that darling of yers see in a clueless Dragon like ye? Oh what’s she like anyhow?” She pulled back to let him speak further, while leaning back in her seat and pulling apart the shadows beside her absentmindedly.

”Huh? Not one for titles? But what does that have to do with it? What does that even mean….titles?Does she require ya to be a lord before taking her hand?” her reaction was part for show, but there was indeed some confusion nuzzled in. There were still some concepts in conversation that perplexed her, whether it was the choice of wording of phrasing, something’s were lost on her. So she figured, might as well play up those moments for more fun than a simple but boring lesson.

”Cheer the fight on?” Her eyes glow with excitement, ”I think I’d love that. Suppose it’s time for ye to finally fight me beloved if that’s the case. Don’t ye think?”

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘
#29Toga 

And there, a Dragon was Born [Training ft. Lumi-chan] - Page 2 Empty Wed Jul 17, 2024 12:06 pm

Toga
Tōga's laughter rippled through the air, light and carefree, as he responded to Lumikki's playful jab about his prospects for romance. Reclining into the sun-warmed sand, he let his toes flirt with the cooling embrace of the crystal-clear waves lapping gently at the shore. "Couldn't tell ya what she sees in me, hahaha!" he chuckled, throwing his hands behind his head as he gazed up at the cloud-dappled sky. "Maybe it’s the pink hair," he mused, his tone lighthearted but his words skimming the surface of a deeper, more mysterious bond he shared with Ursula.

Their connection was unexpected, sparked on a mission and deepened through countless shared moments that seemed to weave their lives closer with each passing day. The truth was, Tōga wasn’t entirely sure what it was about him that Ursula found so compelling, but he cherished the fact that she did.

"Oooh, Lumi-chan! I thought I was the naive one here, hahaha," Tōga teased, his voice carrying over the gentle rustle of the breeze. Lumikki had made a playful comment about needing official titles to define relationships, something Tōga found amusing. "Like boyfriend, girlfriend—I don’t really know any titles beyond wife and husband. We're not any of those, but we’re super close!"

He paused, his expression softening as he contemplated how to describe Ursula. "Well, she’s tough, pretty sarcastic, and definitely rough around the edges," he began, tracing patterns in the sand with his finger. "But she’s also sweet, incredibly insightful, and really values the things she cares about. She's taught me a lot... about life, women, and everything in between."

When Lumikki playfully propositioned the challenge against Knuckles, Tōga's eyes sparkled with excitement, mirroring the shimmering ocean before them. "Yep! There’s no time like the present!" he exclaimed, the idea of a friendly spar igniting the same thrill in him as a new adventure.

wc: 335 [7018]

#30Lumikki 

And there, a Dragon was Born [Training ft. Lumi-chan] - Page 2 Empty Wed Jul 24, 2024 8:25 am

Lumikki

”Aaaah….suppose those are considered titles….I just figure it was a role or thing to be. Didn’t give it much more thought than that. But I guess I don’t really think about relationships and lovers all the much. I either adore ‘em or I don’t. Well….do ye adore each other? Is it mutual? Thats all the matters really, not the silly words.” Lumikki crouched back onto the sand, molding it within her hands as she was back to attempting her sculpture like before. It occurred to her that it was a Valkyrie that she wanted with big outstretched wings.

”Do ye think ye’d be a husband one days?” She uttered softly, head somewhat tilted as she was laboring to get the symmetry of the wings just right but always off by a little bit. Sand was much harder to mold than snow, ice, or shadow alike.

”Hmmm, she sounds lovely. I’d be curious to meet her if she has ya speaking so highly. Heh, wondering what influence she’d have on ya. But I think the sarcasm could prove to be me favorite part.”

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘
#31Toga 

And there, a Dragon was Born [Training ft. Lumi-chan] - Page 2 Empty Fri Jul 26, 2024 6:21 am

Toga

Tōga's exclamation cut through the air like a rogue wave, "Married!?" The word echoed, absurd and alarming, as he physically recoiled, tumbling backward into the cool embrace of the ocean. Surfacing with a sputter, the salt water mingled with strands of seaweed clinging to his pink hair, creating a comical sight as he gasped for air.

Regaining his composure on shaky legs, Tōga wiped the water from his face, his eyes wide with a mixture of shock and bemusement. Lumikki's suggestion had clearly taken him by surprise, and as he shook the last of the ocean from his ears, he couldn’t help but chuckle at the absurdity of his reaction.

"I mean, I don't think Ursula is quite keen on formal titles like that," he started, his tone softening as he contemplated the notion. A brief, wistful glance seemed to transport him back to memories of his parents in Joya—images of their united, simple happiness that had shaped his understanding of partnership. The nostalgia was brief, though, as he snapped back to the present, his smile broadening. "But you know, I really can see us lasting. It's still early days, of course—who knows what the future holds?" His words carried a hopeful undertone, belying the casual shrug that accompanied them. Tōga was optimistic but cautious, not wanting to impose expectations on Ursula's freedom of choice.

Catching himself in a small lie about Ursula's influence on him, he grinned sheepishly. Lumikki, familiar with his tells, would surely see right through him. "She hasn't changed me much," he said, his voice a playful sing-song that belied his true feelings. "But yes, I would love for you to meet her! Maybe we could all get together for a double date? Knuckles and I could spar, making a whole event of it. What do you think?" The idea seemed to genuinely excite him, as he envisioned a gathering filled with friendly competition and shared laughter, a perfect blend of his world with his new relationship.

wc: 356 [7,374]

#32Lumikki 

And there, a Dragon was Born [Training ft. Lumi-chan] - Page 2 Empty Sat Jul 27, 2024 5:35 pm

Lumikki

By quick relax, Lumikki swung up her arms to shield her from the splash. A sheer screen of darkness followed her motion as if to protect their master. All followed by a hearty laugh bursting forth from her lips as she shook from its intensity. "Ye know lad," she tried to speak in between the laughs and cackling, only to barely push through her words. His extreme reaction told on him more than he would think, and it was by far too amusing for the Demoness. "Ye, see....when I said that, I spoke of when ever. Would ya like to be a husband one day? I didn't intend to mean the lass ye fancy now, but this only leave me wondering."

Lumikki went back to looking over her work, and after a long glance, she concluded she was quite satisfied. As Tōga continued to explain himself, Lumikki would rise and figure out a pleasant spot for the next phase of her plan. "Well if yer to say so, Dragonkin, who am I to know." She made a small pedestal in the sand and carefully pleased her statue about it. The work was somewhat rough as sand isn't her strongest medium and after some careful changes and decisions, she was done. The figure in a way looked much like her, even with its four outstretched wings; but the piece itself was designed in a way she envisioned her armor, if she were, let's say, a Valkyrie. When she finally got it to stand on its own, Lumikki got up and pulled back. Her hand was outstretched as she pointed to her work.

"Now friend, work yer magic on it. I want a delightful piece to bring home and figure yer flames would make for a charming souvenir. Could ye...," thoughts she overlooked were now flooding her mind. She didn't consider his factors to her creation beyond the flames that could turn it into glass. "Ye wouldn't destroy it right?"

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╗
Curtain Call
╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╝

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum