Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tournament Arc

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Zerutod 

Tournament Arc Empty Wed Jul 31, 2024 4:55 pm

Zerutod
The sun hung high over Baska, casting a warm glow on the bustling streets below. Merchants shouted their wares, their voices blending into a cacophony of haggling and laughter. The air was thick with the scent of spices, roasted meats, and the unmistakable tang of sweat. Zerutod stepped into the fray, his silver hair tousled by the gentle breeze, the black trench coat trailing behind him like a shadow.
Step right up! Get your charms and trinkets!” a vendor called, waving a gaudy necklace in Zerutod’s direction.
Zerutod smiled politely, though his lavender eyes, devoid of pupils, scanned the crowd with a different kind of perception. He could feel the electric hum of life around him, the vibrations of footsteps, the rustle of fabric, and the heartbeat of the city.
Excuse me, sir,” he said, his voice soft yet steady, “could you tell me where the tournament registration is?
Ha! A blind man wants to fight?” The vendor chuckled, a mocking edge to his tone. “You’ll get yourself killed![/color]”
Zerutod’s lips curled into a faint smile. “Perhaps, but I’ve always been good at dodging death.
With a dismissive wave, the vendor turned back to his customers, leaving Zerutod to navigate the throng. He moved with purpose, weaving through the crowd, his cane tapping rhythmically against the cobblestones.
As he approached the registration booth, he could hear the excited chatter of fighters and spectators alike. The air crackled with anticipation. “I’ll take down the Champion this year!” a burly man boasted, flexing his muscles for anyone who would look.
Yeah, right! You couldn’t even take down a sack of potatoes!” another fighter jeered, laughter erupting around them.
Zerutod stepped up to the booth, where a stout official with a bushy beard eyed him curiously. “Name?” the man grunted, scratching his chin.
Zerutod,” he replied, his voice calm. “I’d like to register for the tournament.
The official raised an eyebrow, glancing at Zerutod’s cane and the way he held himself. “You sure about this? It’s not a game, you know.
Quite sure,” Zerutod said, his tone firm. “I’ve faced worse than a few brawlers.
The official snorted but scribbled down Zerutod’s name. “You’ll regret this, blind man. The Champion’s no joke.
Regret is for those who fear the future,” Zerutod replied, a hint of challenge in his voice. “I’m here to change the game.
With a grunt, the official handed him a small token, a symbol of his entry. “Good luck, you’ll need it.
As Zerutod stepped away from the booth, he could feel the eyes of the crowd on him, some filled with pity, others with disdain. He chuckled softly to himself, the sound almost lost in the din of the market.
Let them watch,” he murmured, “they’ll see soon enough.
With the registration complete, Zerutod made his way to the nearest tavern, the raucous laughter spilling out into the street. The sign above the door creaked as he pushed it open, the scent of ale and roasted meat hitting him like a wave.
Inside, the atmosphere was electric. Fighters boasted of their victories, while patrons cheered and jeered. Zerutod approached the bar, where a burly bartender polished a tankard.
Can I get some information?” Zerutod asked, leaning slightly closer. “About the current Champion and… Grimshade?[/color]”
The bartender paused, his brow furrowing. “Grimshade? You sure you want to know about them?
Quite,” Zerutod replied, his voice steady. “I’m not one to shy away from danger.
The bartender snorted, pouring a drink. “You’re either brave or foolish. Grimshade’s a dark guild, known for their ruthless magic. They’ve been terrorizing the outskirts of Baska, and their Champion? A real piece of work. Rumor has it he’s got a taste for blood.[/color]”
Zerutod nodded, absorbing the information. “And what of their magic?
Dark stuff,” the bartender said, leaning in conspiratorially. “They say it can twist the mind, turn friends against each other. You’d do well to steer clear of them.
Steering clear isn’t my style,” Zerutod replied, a hint of amusement in his voice. “But thank you for the warning.
As he turned to leave, a loud crash echoed from the back of the tavern. A group of fighters had begun to brawl, chairs flying and curses shouted.
Get out of the way!” someone yelled, and Zerutod felt the rush of bodies as they surged past him.
Hey! Watch it!” he called, but his voice was drowned out by the chaos.
He stepped back, feeling the vibrations of the fight through the floor. The energy was palpable, a mix of adrenaline and aggression.
Come on, you cowards!” a voice shouted, followed by a loud thud. “I’ll take you all on![/color]”
Zerutod’s heart raced. This was the kind of energy he thrived on. He could feel the tension in the air, the anticipation of violence.
Enough!” he shouted, his voice cutting through the noise. “You’re all just making fools of yourselves!
The fighters paused, turning to look at the blind man standing amidst the chaos. Laughter erupted, mocking him.
Look at the blind man trying to play peacemaker!” one fighter jeered, his voice dripping with sarcasm.
Zerutod’s lips curled into a smirk. “I may be blind, but I can still see your pathetic attempts at bravado.
The laughter died down, replaced by a tense silence.
Who do you think you are?” the burly fighter challenged, stepping forward.
Just someone who’s tired of watching fools throw punches like children,” Zerutod replied, his tone calm. “If you want to fight, do it in the ring, not here.
The fighter scoffed, but the tension in the room shifted. The crowd began to murmur, some nodding in agreement.
Fine,” the fighter grumbled, stepping back. “But don’t think you can just waltz in here and tell us what to do.
Zerutod chuckled softly. “I don’t need to waltz. I can dance with death just fine.
With that, he turned and left the tavern, the energy of the fight still buzzing in his veins. He needed to prepare, to strategize. The tournament was just around the corner, and he had a mission to fulfill.
As he walked through the streets of Baska, he reflected on his purpose. The world was stagnant, held back by fear and ignorance. He would push it forward, even if it meant facing the darkness of Grimshade.
Time to show them what I’m made of,” he murmured, determination igniting within him.
He made his way to a quiet corner of the market, where the noise faded into a distant hum. Here, he could focus, and gather his thoughts.
Zerutod closed his eyes, letting the world around him fade. He could feel the pulse of magic in the air, the ebb and flow of energy. It was time to prepare for the fight ahead, to embrace the other side of himself—the side that thrived in chaos and bloodshed.
Let them come,” he whispered, a smile creeping onto his lips. “I’ll show them the future.[/color]”
With that, he began to practice, his movements fluid and precise, the katana glinting in the sunlight as he danced through the air, ready to face whatever challenges lay ahead.

[1160/ 2000]

#2Zerutod 

Tournament Arc Empty Wed Jul 31, 2024 5:24 pm

Zerutod
The sun dipped low in the sky, casting long shadows over the bustling town of Baska. The air buzzed with excitement, a palpable energy that thrummed through the streets as competitors gathered for the tournament. Zerutod stood at the edge of the registration area, his lavender eyes scanning the crowd, feeling the electric hum of life around him.
Look at that one,” a voice sneered nearby. “Think he can take on the Champion? Ha!
Zerutod turned his head slightly, the sound of laughter and jeers swirling around him. He could sense the presence of other fighters, their auras thick with bravado and arrogance. “I can hear you, you know,” he called out, his voice steady. “And I assure you, I’m not here to entertain your doubts.
“Blind man’s got guts,[/color]” another competitor chuckled, though the mockery was laced with a hint of respect. “But guts won’t save you from Grimshade’s Champion.
Zerutod’s lips curled into a faint smile. “Perhaps not, but knowledge might. And I have plenty of that.
He stepped forward, weaving through the throng of competitors, each one more imposing than the last. The air was thick with tension, the scent of sweat and determination mingling with the spices from nearby stalls. He could feel the weight of their gazes, some filled with pity, others with disdain.
Hey, blind man!” a burly fighter shouted, his voice booming. “You think you can take me down? I’ll crush you like a bug!
Zerutod paused, tilting his head slightly. “Crushing bugs is a rather lowly pursuit, don’t you think? I prefer to aim higher.
Laughter erupted around him, but he felt the shift in the atmosphere. The burly fighter stepped closer, his breath hot with anger. “You think you’re clever, huh? Just because you can’t see doesn’t mean you can talk back.
“On the contrary,[/color]” Zerutod replied, his tone calm. “It means I can hear your insecurities loud and clear.
The fighter’s face flushed with rage, but before he could retort, a voice cut through the tension. “Enough! We’re not here to waste time on this fool.
Zerutod turned toward the voice, feeling the presence of someone formidable. The crowd parted, revealing a tall figure cloaked in shadows. The Champion of Grimshade stood before him, exuding an aura of darkness that sent a shiver down Zerutod’s spine.
Grimshade’s Champion,” he murmured, his heart racing. The man’s presence was suffocating, a palpable weight that pressed against Zerutod’s senses.
“Blind man,[/color]” the Champion said, his voice low and menacing. “You think you can challenge me? You’re nothing but a pathetic insect.
Zerutod straightened, his resolve hardening. “Insects can be surprisingly resilient. You’d do well to remember that.
The Champion chuckled darkly, a sound that sent chills through the crowd. “You’ll regret those words when you’re lying in the dirt, begging for mercy.
“[color=#00ffcc]Mercy is for the weak,” Zerutod replied, his voice steady. “And I have no intention of begging.
The tension crackled in the air, a silent challenge hanging between them. The crowd murmured, anticipation building as they awaited the inevitable clash.
Let’s see if you can back up that bravado,” the Champion taunted, stepping closer. “I’ll be waiting for you in the ring.
Zerutod nodded, feeling the weight of the moment settle over him. “I’ll be there. And I’ll show you the future you’re too blind to see.
With that, the Champion turned, his dark cloak swirling around him as he walked away, leaving a trail of unease in his wake. The crowd buzzed with excitement, the atmosphere electric with the promise of conflict.
Zerutod took a deep breath, grounding himself in the chaos. He could feel the vibrations of the ground beneath him, the heartbeat of the city thrumming in time with his own. The tournament was drawing closer, and he needed to prepare.
As night fell over Baska, the streets transformed into a vibrant tapestry of lights and sounds. Zerutod made his way to a nearby tavern, the raucous laughter spilling out into the street like a siren’s call. He pushed through the door, the scent of ale and roasted meat enveloping him like a warm embrace.

[1847/2000]

#3Zerutod 

Tournament Arc Empty Wed Jul 31, 2024 6:40 pm

Zerutod
The air was thick with the scent of spices and the sounds of bartering voices, but today, the usual cheer was tinged with an undercurrent of tension. The annual tournament had drawn competitors from far and wide, and the atmosphere crackled with anticipation. Zerutod stood at the edge of the arena, his pale lavender eyes scanning the crowd, though he could see nothing. Instead, he relied on the vibrations of the ground beneath his feet and the murmurs of the spectators to gauge the mood. His trench coat fluttered slightly in the breeze, a stark contrast to the vibrant colors of the festival around him. “Zerutod!” a voice called out, cutting through the din. It was Braggor, his first opponent, a mountain of a man with a Warhammer slung over his shoulder. “You ready to get crushed?” Zerutod chuckled softly, feigning a nervous demeanor. “Oh, Braggor, I wouldn’t want to ruin your reputation. I hear you’re quite the… heavy hitter.” The crowd erupted in laughter, and Braggor’s face flushed with anger. “You think you can outsmart me? I’ll smash you into the ground!” “Now, now,” Zerutod replied, his tone light. “Let’s not get ahead of ourselves. I’m sure you have a few tricks up your sleeve.” “Tricks?” Braggor scoffed. “I don’t need tricks. I have strength!” “Strength is impressive,” Zerutod said, his voice dropping to a conspiratorial whisper, “but it’s not everything. Sometimes, it’s about finesse.

Braggor’s eyes narrowed, and he swung his Warhammer in a wide arc, the air whooshing as it passed. “Finesse won’t save you when I’m swinging this!” Zerutod stepped back, his heart racing. He could feel the vibrations of the hammer’s weight, the power behind it. “Let’s see if you can catch me first,” he taunted, a playful smirk on his lips. The announcer’s voice boomed over the crowd, silencing the chatter. “Welcome to the first match of the tournament! In the left corner, we have the brute of Baska, Braggor!” The crowd roared, and Zerutod could feel the ground shake with their enthusiasm. “And in the right corner, the cunning challenger, Zerutod!” Zerutod took a deep breath, centering himself. He could feel the energy of the crowd, the anticipation building like a storm. He gripped the hilt of his katana, the cool metal grounding him. “Ready?” the announcer shouted, raising his hand. “Let’s do this!” Braggor bellowed, his voice booming. “Of course!” Zerutod replied, his tone deceptively calm. The announcer’s hand dropped, and the match began. Braggor charged, his massive frame barreling toward Zerutod like a freight train. The ground trembled beneath his feet, and Zerutod sidestepped just in time, feeling the rush of air as the Warhammer swung past him. “Too slow!” Zerutod taunted, his voice light as he danced around Braggor’s next swing. “Stop dodging!” Braggor roared, frustration seeping into his voice. “Face me like a man!

Zerutod’s heart raced, but he maintained his composure. “Why would I do that? I’m not here to get smashed!” With each swing, Zerutod felt the rhythm of the fight. He could sense Braggor’s movements, the predictable patterns of brute strength. He ducked and weaved, his agility allowing him to evade the powerful strikes. “Fight me!” Braggor shouted, his voice a mix of anger and desperation. “Why? You’re doing such a great job of entertaining the crowd!” Zerutod replied, a playful lilt in his voice. The crowd roared with laughter, and Zerutod could feel Braggor’s frustration boiling over. He could sense the brute’s muscles tensing, the air thickening with the promise of violence. “Enough games!” Braggor shouted, swinging his Warhammer with all his might. Zerutod’s instincts kicked in. He sidestepped, feeling the rush of wind as the hammer crashed into the ground, sending shards of dirt flying. “You’re getting warmer!” he called out, his voice teasing. Braggor growled, his patience wearing thin. “I’ll show you warm!” Zerutod seized the moment, darting forward. He could feel the vibrations of Braggor’s body, the tension in his muscles. With a swift motion, he drew his katana, the blade glinting in the sunlight. “Let’s see if you can handle this!” Zerutod shouted, slashing at Braggor’s exposed side. The blade connected, and Braggor stumbled back, shock etched on his face. “What the—
Finesse, remember?” Zerutod quipped, his voice steady.

Braggor’s eyes widened in disbelief, and he swung his Warhammer again, but Zerutod was already moving, his body a blur. He ducked under the swing, feeling the rush of air as the hammer passed overhead. “Is that all you’ve got?” Zerutod taunted, his confidence growing. Braggor’s face twisted in rage. “I’ll crush you!” Zerutod felt the vibrations of the ground shift as Braggor charged again. This time, he didn’t dodge. Instead, he stood his ground, focusing on the energy around him. “Time to end this,” he murmured, channeling his magic. As Braggor swung, Zerutod activated his magic, slowing the world around him. He moved with precision, sidestepping the Warhammer path and delivering a swift strike to Braggor’s knee. The brute fell, crashing to the ground with a thunderous thud. The crowd gasped, and Zerutod stood over him, katana poised. “Yield?” Zerutod asked, his voice calm. Braggor glared up at him, panting heavily. “Never!” Zerutod sighed, a hint of pity in his voice. “You really should learn to let go of your pride.” With a swift motion, he brought the katana down, the blade stopping just inches from Braggor’s throat. “Yield, or I will end this.” The crowd held its breath, the tension palpable. “Fine!” Braggor spat, his voice strained. “I yield!” Zerutod stepped back, lowering his weapon. “Smart choice.

The crowd erupted into cheers, and Zerutod felt a rush of adrenaline. He had won, but the victory felt hollow. He glanced at Braggor, who lay defeated, anger still simmering in his eyes. “Next time, maybe try a little finesse,” Zerutod said, a playful smirk on his lips as he walked away. As he made his way back to the waiting area, Zerutod felt a sense of accomplishment but remained focused. This was only the beginning. He took a moment to observe the next match, where Grimshade’s Champion, a dark figure exuding a menacing aura, stepped into the ring. The opponent was Selene, a nimble rogue known for her agility and shadow magic.

Selene started the match with a flurry of rapid attacks, her twin daggers a blur. However, Grimshade’s Champion remained unfazed. With dark magic enhancing his strength and speed, he countered Selene’s every move with brutal efficiency. The match was over almost as quickly as it began, with the Champion standing victorious, his dark presence casting a shadow over the arena.

Zerutod watched intently, noting the Champion’s techniques and weaknesses. He sensed that their paths would inevitably cross, and he needed every advantage he could muster. The unease among the spectators and participants grew, whispers of Grimshade’s dark influence spreading like wildfire.

Returning to his quarters, Zerutod tended to his minor injuries and began strategizing for the upcoming rounds. He knew the competition would only get tougher, and he needed to be at his best to succeed. The weight of his mission pressed upon him, but he remained resolute. Each victory brought him closer to his goal of capturing Grimshade’s Champion and dismantling the dark guild’s influence in Baska City.

As night fell, Zerutod reflected on the day's events, his mind sharp and clear. The path ahead was fraught with challenges, but he was ready to face them. With his resolve unwavering, he drifted into a light sleep, ready to continue his journey at the break of dawn.

[3105/2000]

#4Zerutod 

Tournament Arc Empty Wed Jul 31, 2024 6:49 pm

Zerutod
The day before the semi-finals was filled with anticipation and preparation. Zerutod spent the morning recovering from his previous matches, tending to his injuries, and refining his strategies. He knew that the next opponents would be even more challenging, and he needed to be at his best. Zerutod took some time to observe the remaining participants. Each fighter had their unique style and strengths, and understanding their tactics would be crucial for his success. As he watched, he noticed the varied approaches to combat, from brute strength to intricate magic, each presenting a different challenge. In the afternoon, Zerutod delved deeper into his investigation of Grimshade. He uncovered more secrets about the dark guild’s activities in Baska City. Documents and whispers pointed to a network of criminal operations, including kidnappings and black market dealings. The evidence painted a grim picture of Grimshade’s influence and reach. Reflecting on this information, Zerutod felt a renewed sense of purpose. Capturing Grimshade’s Champion was not just about winning the tournament but also about bringing justice to those who had suffered under the dark guild’s influence. The stakes were higher than ever, and he needed to be fully prepared.

As evening fell, Zerutod focused on his mental and physical preparation. He meditated, calming his mind and sharpening his focus. The weight of his mission was heavy, but he embraced it, knowing that his actions could make a significant difference. The anticipation of the semi-finals filled the air. Zerutod spent the night in deep contemplation, balancing his determination with the weight of his mission. He knew the challenges ahead would test his resolve, but he was ready to face them. The morning of the semi-finals arrived, and Zerutod felt a sense of calm focus. He made his way to the arena, where the remaining fighters were gathered. The atmosphere was charged with excitement and tension as the spectators eagerly awaited the matches. In the waiting area, Zerutod encountered his next opponent, Eldric, a mage specializing in elemental attacks. Eldric was a formidable opponent, capable of conjuring fire, ice, and lightning with ease. Zerutod knew this would be one of his toughest challenges yet.

The semi-final match began, and Eldric wasted no time in displaying his magical prowess. Fireballs and ice shards flew through the air, each attack precise and powerful. Zerutod moved swiftly, evading the onslaught and searching for openings. The battle was intense, with Eldric’s elemental attacks testing Zerutod’s agility and reflexes. The arena echoed with the sounds of clashing magic and the gasps of the audience. Zerutod’s strategic mind worked overtime, analyzing Eldric’s patterns and looking for weaknesses. As the fight progressed, Zerutod noticed that Eldric relied heavily on his spells, leaving him vulnerable during the brief moments of incantation. Seizing the opportunity, Zerutod launched a series of rapid strikes, disrupting Eldric’s concentration and forcing him on the defensive. The turning point came when Eldric attempted to unleash a powerful lightning bolt. Zerutod anticipated the attack, using his keen senses to dodge at the last moment. He closed the distance and delivered a decisive blow, knocking Eldric to the ground and disarming him. The referee declared Zerutod the winner, and the crowd erupted in applause. Zerutod helped Eldric to his feet, offering a respectful nod before exiting the arena. The victory had been hard-earned, and Zerutod’s respect for Eldric’s skill was genuine.

Back in the waiting area, Zerutod watched Grimshade’s Champion face his opponent, Riven, a formidable warrior with a massive greatsword. Despite Riven’s raw power, the Champion’s dark magic and ruthlessness gave him the upper hand. The match was brutal, with the Champion emerging victorious in a display of dark prowess. Zerutod analyzed the Champion’s techniques, noting the use of dark magic to enhance his strength and speed. He knew the final match would be the ultimate test of his skills and resolve. As the day drew to a close, Zerutod reflected on his journey and the battles fought. He felt a sense of purpose and determination, knowing that each victory brought him closer to capturing Grimshade’s Champion and dismantling the dark guild’s influence in Baska City. With the semi-finals behind him, Zerutod prepared for the final match, ready to face the Champion and complete his mission. The path ahead was fraught with challenges, but he was ready to face them, knowing that the fate of many rested on his shoulders.

[3833/2000]

#5Zerutod 

Tournament Arc Empty Wed Jul 31, 2024 7:00 pm

Zerutod
The day of the final battle had arrived, and Baska City was alive with anticipation. The streets leading to the arena were packed with spectators eager to witness the climactic confrontation. The tension in the air was palpable as Zerutod made his way through the throng, his mind focused and his resolve unwavering. As he entered the arena, the crowd's roar was deafening. They had come to see the ultimate clash between the mysterious blind swordsman and Grimshade’s Champion. Zerutod’s presence was calm and composed, a stark contrast to the dark and menacing aura that emanated from the Champion. Grimshade’s Champion stood at the opposite end of the arena, his eyes cold and calculating. He wore dark armor adorned with runes that glowed with an eerie light. His weapon, a massive black blade, seemed to pulse with malevolent energy. The referee, sensing the gravity of the moment, gave a brief signal to start the match and quickly retreated. The Champion made the first move, lunging forward with incredible speed. Zerutod’s heightened senses allowed him to react just in time, parrying the dark blade with his own. The force of the impact sent vibrations through his arms, a testament to the Champion’s strength. Zerutod countered with a series of rapid strikes, each aimed at probing the Champion’s defenses. The Champion, however, was no ordinary opponent. He blocked and parried with precision, his dark magic enhancing his reactions. Their blades clashed in a flurry of sparks, each testing the other’s limits.

The battle raged on, with the crowd watching in stunned silence. Zerutod’s strategy was to wear down the Champion, exploiting any weaknesses he could find. But the Champion was relentless, his dark magic giving him an almost inexhaustible stamina. As the fight continued, Zerutod knew he needed to shift tactics. Using his agility, Zerutod began to incorporate feints and misdirection, aiming to confuse and outmaneuver the Champion. He waited for the right moment, and when the Champion overcommitted to a powerful strike, Zerutod sidestepped and delivered a precise cut to the Champion’s side. It was a minor wound, but it marked the beginning of a shift in momentum. The Champion’s fury was palpable. He unleashed a wave of dark energy, forcing Zerutod to leap back. The ground where Zerutod had stood was scorched, a stark reminder of the power he faced. But Zerutod remained undeterred. He had come too far to falter now. Drawing upon his own inner strength, Zerutod activated a technique he had reserved for this moment. “Temporal Shift!” he declared, and a cerulean circle of light appeared beneath him. The crowd gasped as time seemed to slow around him, his movements becoming a blur of speed and precision. With his enhanced speed, Zerutod launched a relentless assault. The Champion struggled to keep up, his dark magic no longer giving him the upper hand. Blow after blow landed, each one chipping away at the Champion’s defenses. Zerutod’s strikes were like a dance, each movement calculated and precise.

The final moment came when Zerutod saw an opening. With a swift, decisive strike, he disarmed the Champion, sending the dark blade flying across the arena. Before the Champion could react, Zerutod delivered a powerful blow to his chest, sending him crashing to the ground. The referee rushed in to declare Zerutod the winner. The crowd erupted in a mix of cheers and stunned silence, witnessing the fall of Grimshade’s Champion. Zerutod stood over his fallen opponent, his breathing heavy but his resolve unbroken. He had won the tournament, but his mission was not yet complete. As the Champion lay defeated, Zerutod bound him with special restraints designed to nullify dark magic. He needed to ensure the Champion could not escape before being taken into custody. The dark figure glared up at him, hatred burning in his eyes, but he was powerless to resist. With the tournament over, Zerutod’s focus shifted to dismantling Grimshade’s operations in Baska City. The Champion’s defeat was a significant blow to the dark guild, but Zerutod knew there was more work to be done. He began coordinating with local authorities and gathering intelligence to uncover and dismantle Grimshade’s network. As the sun set on Baska City, Zerutod reflected on his journey. The tournament had been a crucial step in his mission, but it was only the beginning. He had exposed the dark influence of Grimshade, and now he was determined to see justice served.

-THE END-

[4570/ 2000]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum