Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Showstopper [Zerutod]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Erebus 

Showstopper [Zerutod] Empty Thu Aug 01, 2024 10:05 am

Erebus

From the vortex, one found themselves free of their isolation. In a grand open room, albeit, abandoned except by those denizens which called it home. The shadowy figure known as Erebus peaked from one lit cell chamber, into the next.

The ceiling was opened up, like a hole to hell, the only difference, was that it aimed upward, as if to promise an escape that could not truly come for those banished to the pits of the ocean surface, within a confined prison such as this. Occasional waling from the sea monsters and the sounds of churning chains behind walls made the place extra scary, a creepy world meant only for those who deserved it.

Erebus, was on a quest to escape this world. This place truly was a hell, and it carried a sea of surprises. He stepped up onto a platform, taking his arm over a side rail, and with that-- flipped over in one short movement back to his legs, which stomped against a steel flooring and echoed down a path as his finger tips drag with every step.

Cell chambers, stairwells, and narrow steel bridges between the room. It was like a society here, and in some shortness of work hands, showed that perhaps monsters had already taken this level of the prison.

After his short words with Ozart, he had an idea of whom had done it, and with his small militia of other criminals, it didn't surprise the lone shadow of Erebus. However, he hadn't an idea of fostering ties with Ozart. He would defeat the man later, when he could reassess the Hellsea, and retrieve his items one by one.

He pressed onward, stopping and peering into rooms as he walked, eventually, he'd find some token of merit in the act. Fate should be more clear, and not keep one hidden in the darkness such as this. Then again, after long thoughts and time itself, he understood where he had turned against himself, and his personal ethics. They haunted his mind, luring him further into the unknown.

It wasn't until Erebus heard the noise of another come into his head.

"Warmer," it teased with a chortle. "You're getting warmer."

#2Kon 

Showstopper [Zerutod] Empty Mon Sep 09, 2024 9:07 pm

Kon

The Hellsea Bastille, a hellhole if ever he had seen one, a place which he hoped never to end up and yet there he was for the third time in under a year, each time as a visitor rather than a prisoner. Each time for different reasons but this instance had been for more selfish reasons. Ever since returning from Sin, Kon had felt something was off with the Rune Knights whether it was his imagination or something truly had changed within the organization was unclear but he could all but sense that there was movement in the background setting the stage for turmoil. His extended absence and the more recent dismissal of his leadership role were just signs of this, but could equally be seen as the only recourse that the Magic Council held to ensure relations with Sin. He had after all been the chief instigator for a major disturbance within Tianjing and he was meant to be a mediator to relief tensions not worsen them. Despite this, he could only feel disillusionment with his superiors as a result he felt trapped and needed to plan for things to come. Many were still supportive of his actions but what was ahead required assistance from someone whom he had rightfully wronged. None other than Erebus, a notorious criminal who Kon had arrested months before his trip to Sin. A man who he had a complex relationship with that dated back to years long since past.

Despite whatever deep-seated resentment the duo had toward each other, Kon suspected that the allure of freedom from the prison albeit being bound to Kon in the prison's stead would be enough of a carrot to dangle in front of him. Still holding sufficient authorizations to place prisoners in his custody, depending on the situation, he might be at liberty to address the ongoing torment that Erebus must undoubtedly be experiencing whilst in this damned place. Whether he needed Kon's assistance was another matter entirely as it seemed the man was now running amok through the building itself. With an almost audible groan about the realization that they would likely need to fight each other once more, Kon left the entrance and began the lengthy search for the former Eternal Nightmare member, drawing his dominator with his left hand. Owing to his mechanical frame, Kon hijacked the prison's network and utilized the coms system of the prison to directly call out Erebus removing a portion of his face. "Erebus, it's Konstantin Sokolov, put down your weapons, I've come to talk, your efforts to escape will be in vain, you've already attempted to escape this prison already, it's time we set the stage for the future."

#3Zerutod 

Showstopper [Zerutod] Empty Thu Sep 12, 2024 3:05 pm

Zerutod
Yel’s heart raced as he and Lo navigated the dimly lit corridors of Hellsea Bastille, the oppressive silence broken only by the distant sound of muffled voices. Each empty cell they passed felt like a ghostly reminder of the prison’s dark history, the cold metal bars casting long shadows that danced ominously in the flickering light.
“Do you think anyone’s left in here?” Yel whispered, his voice barely above a breath. He glanced nervously at the cells, half-expecting a pair of eyes to peer back at him.
Lo shrugged, his lavender eyes glinting with mischief. “Who cares? We’re not here to babysit the inmates. We’re here to find allies.” He paused, tilting his head as the voices grew clearer. “Listen.”
Yel strained to hear, his anxiety spiking. “What if it’s a trap?” he asked, his voice trembling. “What if they’re just waiting to ambush us?”
“Then we’ll ambush them first,” Lo replied, a wicked grin spreading across his face. “But I doubt it. Sounds like they’re having a conversation, not a party.” He stepped forward, his curiosity piqued. “Come on, let’s check it out.”
Yel hesitated, his instincts screaming at him to turn back. “Lo, I don’t think—”
“Stop whining, Yel!” Lo snapped, his tone sharp. “We need numbers. If they’re friendly, we can use them. If not…”
He trailed off, his eyes glinting with a dangerous excitement. “Well, we’ll deal with that when it happens.”[/color]
With a reluctant nod, Yel followed Lo down the corridor, the sound of their footsteps echoing against the cold stone walls. As they approached a heavy door

#4Erebus 

Showstopper [Zerutod] Empty Sun Sep 15, 2024 1:14 pm

Erebus

Erebus listened as the voice of a familiar mage made it's grandiose call to his name. He looked up to the endless pit over his head, and began taking to a flight of steel stairs in a hurried run; by that point he was right under an intercom speaker. Hearing the metal bolts rustle under his weight, providing information into the current situation of the ward, that this place has been neglected, for some time, and now that Erebus mentioned it to himself. It didn't seem so hard to get out of now, as it did when he was first put in here, drugged, and continuously beaten for months by those he has undoubtedly robbed, swindled, or scathed in his adventures

Where were all those same criminals from before? Where were the officers, was this the same Hellsea he left before, or some deeper pit of the abyss that he couldnt wuite fathom just yet as the Void was taking Earthland? Had new leadership taken over this box prison?

Erebus didn't know if Konstantin was able to actually listen or hear what Ere had to say, but he leaned over the railing and spoke as loud as he could. "Another hallucination? I'd jest... You can take this prison, and shove it up yours. You won't manipulate me easily," Erebus proceeded to rip the guard rail off its hinges and break it down it's middle, bent inward from his knee between two hands, before pitching it over the other side and making it bounce and skid away against the stone below, flying off in the distance.

"I have an empire to run, the likes of which is dealt in macabre, death sentences. So let's make a few things clear, I have saved this world, a few times over, I should be able to do what I please, when I am pleased to do it. Besides, Joya's empress destroyed her own continent, long before my ground forces arrived. Let's not point any fingers here? l showed up for my paycheck, this bastardized government just doesn't want to see an old dog win..." Erebus lamented, before a short sigh escaped his breath. He tilted his head, reminiscing the fact that his entire time behind these walls had been in a lucid state between madness and something else.

He had spent numerous attempts to bust out of this hell-hole. Each time, something supernatural, out of his control had reset the turn table, preventing him from fully grasping the conditions or obstacles in his way.

It was like dying in a video game, with no clear GAME OVER and a reminder that he had failed, each and every time. No one there to see how many times the ghosts would come back and haunt, or the torment, even torture on his mind and body would stop. If Erebus weren't so strong in his will to refuse it's management-- he would not have the resolve to risk for his opportunity, he was sure he'd have been butchered already or executed in the shadow of light. But being such a high profile name, he assumed it was more valuable to keep him alive. Something to bring out when needed against monsters; an inhuman treatment, a shepherded bio-weapon.

Erebus pondered whether he still had the narco-subs in the waters surrounding this place, as directed before his departure some months ago, but waiting outside of the Hellsea, if he could at most get out of the door, there was always the chance he could escape back into the day and age of his treasure hunting escapades.

Then again, perhaps it was foolharty to believe these vessels, he had taken and collected off other criminals, should still belong to him, a fallen underworld don. He had been here now, for what must have been at least a year, he no longer heard from Akudama affiliates, and his reach over society was tattered and stained blood red.

So begging an even larger question, "If your intentions aren't sinister... Why are you helping me? Get off the radio, come meet me down here in this pit, prove yourself capable of integrity. I'm willing to bargain you a wager-- it'll be life-changing." Erebus finished, with his words tinged behind threat, and contradiction. The truth was, Erebus quite literally needed Kon's help, even if the man put him behind bars, there could be no faster way outside of here then by going through the same person who sheriff'd the Law. Then again, he was in no shape for a physical battle with Kon, and so-- would rather have to depend on a cordial discussion, or the magical persuasion of his right eye. "Does this prison of your kingdom's designs' scare you, Captain Commander? Let's talk business." Erebus said, noticing that down below, two characters were trailing the empty underbelly and trench of this places deepest levels.

Erebus figured he were here alone, but now... his curiosity has been piqued again. He decided to turn around and meet these two, after a short few minutes, Erebus would be overlooking them, from a guard rail, fifteen feet overhead of what direction they were heading. He caught tail of their conversation and decided to bring them along in his journey should they be particularly interested.

"It seems as though you two might be the last decent ones' here. I am surprised that you haven't been forced under the thumb," Erebus chanted with a short chuckle. He then lifted his finger up, having hoped they may have heard Kon speaking earlier. "I have a feeling that I might be busting the walls outta this place real soon, at any means necessary even. Why don't you boys come along for the ride? This place is old news," Erebus finished with a long faced smile, hidden under the matte black finish of his concealed face.

Very much like Lo, Erebus looked and gave the aura of a black shade, a wraith, with little human qualities left to the imagination. Yet, like Lo, his intents and purposes remained very grounded in human interest. Such as the love for a fight, a reason to make his statements, and his stakes on the world when it came to jewels, riches, and treasures.

If there was ever a character one could call a bandit king, it had to go back to Erebus. Where he wasn't the most powerful, he always made sure that he didn't quite lose either. Something that had inspired and given way, to a new world of idealists and criminal Interlopers since before Eternal Nightmare and into the era after it had fully broken apart at the loss of his Guild Master all those years ago.

"There isn't much in it for you, but I do think... Getting free of of here would please us all."

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum