Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rose des Ténèbres - Chapter 1: the blood-stained flower

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Lothwen 

Rose des Ténèbres - Chapter 1: the blood-stained flower Empty Tue Aug 27, 2024 5:38 pm

Lothwen
It all begun with some ominous whispers among Baska's citizen: Whispers said that recently a chain of mysterious disappearances had happened throughout the town, and while the local guild and the stationed Rune Knights had been investigating the matter, there had been little progress on it. However, what came to be even more enigmatic was the fact that each disappearance was accompanied by a sighting of a figure that always matched the same description: A young green-haired elf wearing a long flowing dress had been spotted at the scene shortly before the person disappeared. It was a description reminiscent of someone... someone thought to be long gone, long dead perhaps?

And yet, on this particular evening yet another person had gone missing on the outskirts of Baska, and just like the rumors told a young elven maiden was seen walking into the direction of the fields surrounding the village... Could it truly be her?

Yet why now? Why after all this time? It sounded illogical, almost like a cruel twist of fate. But would it be enough to beckon Nasira to investigate? Only time would tell, and who knew what she would find at the end of this story, and whether it had been the answer she was looking for.

#2Nasira 

Rose des Ténèbres - Chapter 1: the blood-stained flower Empty Fri Aug 30, 2024 6:56 pm

Nasira
It was a dream or something else? Nasira had merely settled on trying to forgot Lothwen she was suppose to be gone forever and she held on to it like an unhealthy obsession that hooked her down to the ground. Much like the same chains that held in place when she was sailed on the boat to fiore, She finally let herself to be free.

To only have something just come back to her. What was lingering in Baska was enough to bring Nasira out of where ever she was hiding. Even if something was telling her other wise. Priscilla would be hounding her and telling her the dangers of just blindly walking into such a very basic thing.

Priscilla would be telling her it was a trap and she would be no different then the day she was freed from her. But Priscilla was hiding, Nasira figured either in Iceberg, Enca or Bellum. With one Rumor is Priscilla is some how hiding in the Erased Lands.

No matter which it was, Nasira would have to put it off for now. Now she was thinking it was entirely a trap but she needed answers if this who it was, who she needed closer from. So she gathered her gear and pressed on.

#3Lothwen 

Rose des Ténèbres - Chapter 1: the blood-stained flower Empty Tue Sep 03, 2024 3:04 pm

Lothwen
As Nasira pressed onward toward the fields surrounding the village a small wisp, not larger than a firefly was floating in her wake, a modest distance away from her. Indeed, there were so many things that screamed suspicious about this, but if this was the only way to truly find closure? Or at least answers... As she reached the outskirts of the village in the distance past the tall grass and the wheatfields she would no doubt notice that familiar look: After all long green hair was not exactly the most commonly seen, and Lothwen did take pride in her hair, but as one looked closer it seemed disheveled, messy, just like the long white dress that had been stained by dirt... and blood?

The figure stood quietly underneath the shade of a tree while a hooded figure was bend over a body that laid collapsed at the base of the tree, pilfering whatever valuables they had on them.

"God damd, just a regular farmhand... Do your work wench! Well, not that yelling at you will do much with how you're just a puppet being controlled by my buddies back at base." He laughed wickedly as he rose back onto his feet, his gaze drifting back toward the elven maiden. It seemed neither of them had noticed Nasira yet.

#4Nasira 

Rose des Ténèbres - Chapter 1: the blood-stained flower Empty Sat Sep 07, 2024 10:41 am

Nasira
Whatever this was did not really matter to Nasira, She needed answer and she would be getting them. To see this random woman grab a person by whatever clothing she could and throw them on the ground like a mere object. So now this person so to deal with Nasira pulling out a shiny sword and putting it their neck."Straight answers, Or you die."Nasira was not considering much else at this time. But her Fiore was much more clear at this time almost like she had practice enough that her accent was almost gone, But it was still there.

But Priscilla training might be risk here, Priscilla taught her to kill and get answers quickly Nasira just did it differently."Where are...these Buddies?"He would have to answer quickly, Nasira knew time was wasting but she was not actually here to wait, She had a sharp new sword and she made sure, They knew she was not thinking twice of slicing their neck open. Nasira normally use to keep herself tame. But on a mission she seemed to be completely different now days. She was not scared to kill anyone here, The same way she was taught and seen it done before.

#5Lothwen 

Rose des Ténèbres - Chapter 1: the blood-stained flower Empty Sat Sep 07, 2024 11:04 am

Lothwen
The hooded figure had been caught by surprise, the sharp sword held at his throat making him gulp audibly for a moment after which he replied. "Do you even know who you're dealing with? My friends won't forgive your meddling!" he replied angrily, trying to regain his confidence. "Besides what are you going to do? Raid the crypts? Think again! What are you even standing around for! Kill this bitch already!"

The man yelled at the motionless elf who finally turned toward Nasira. Just a glimpse at her face made it clear that it was Lothwen, although her gaze was eerily absent, as if she was in some sort of trance or daze, and her skin a sickly pale color. She took a shambling step forward, and another and attempted to raise an arm. A flash of metal came from underneath her sleeved dress, revealing she had concealed a dagger underneath it but in that same fleeting moment.

"-Sira! Watch out!"

A familiar voice cried out, a voice she had not heard in ages, a voice she had been looking for, and yet the body is belonged to didn't speak. Instead a series of vines erupted at the elf's feet, coiling up to try to restrain the woman, although it was clear that the vines were struggling to detail her. Meanwhile in the shade of the nearby tree Nasira had kept the man at knife-point a crimson flower was blooming, but even more curious was the fact the man's face had turned pale upon hearing the voice, well at least if Nasira didn't kill him already by then.

"A-ah ghost?! that voice, we killed her already?!"

yet the only response that came from the red flower was a faint pulse, it was clearly trying to struggle to detain the elven woman that tried to attack her... but why would Lothwen have tried to attack her? It made no sense!

#6Nasira 

Rose des Ténèbres - Chapter 1: the blood-stained flower Empty Sun Sep 08, 2024 6:45 pm

Nasira
Nasira almost seemed disappointed with their statement because it was entirely what she. No many people could entirely say that this was normal Nasira but she merely seemed sounded disappointed with what she heard."What will I do? I will burn everything."Nasira was a fire mage, So now her answer was fire, they were going burn."Starting with you." So she would start by light his clothing on fire by gripping tighter the hand that held them down.

So they would enjoy some final moments of fire. But first she drove that blade through there neck, then sliced their heels. just encase something happen where their still not dead between the fire and their heels slashed they won't be moving.

But combat Nasira was a different woman, Even if the body looked the same, Nasira considered it a threat It could be lothwen but Nasira was trained to be a killer by some one who was also a killed. It won't emotionally break her yet. The body that was lothwen attempted to stab Nasira to the Deserito women almost in reflex turning right away, slashing the arm in which held the weapon off and kicked the body away.

the problem anyone could see with Nasira even if attachment was the things, She already seemed to had quickly come to terms it was not living.There was something more cruel about Nasira, She took the arm she just cut off, dragged the body of the person she just killed and pinned the body with the detached arm and with that opened neck wound she would force it through completely and pinned the body there, it was burning still and a statement to Nasira's wraith.

She looked around, unhappy now. It was entirely now Nasira who was more interested to just continue on, they said there was crypts, so she just needed to fine them. Was this the Nasira she remember? or was what was going on with Lothwen showing exactly the kind of things Nasira hid from people. How truly cruel and violent she could be to some one.

#7Lothwen 

Rose des Ténèbres - Chapter 1: the blood-stained flower Empty Mon Sep 09, 2024 7:25 am

Lothwen
To Lothwen it had indeed come as a surprise to see the violent killer-frenzy of Nasira. Although the lady had succeeded in lashing at the arm which held the dagger, it seemed that the moment she cut into the flesh the vines coiled around the corpse lost their grip for the briefest of moments. Perhaps a mixture of disbelief and worry. Even as Nasira coldly shoved the burning body of the cultist onto the reanimated body of the elf the flower near Nasira pulsed lightly.

"Eeh, hello? Earth to Nasira?" The voice called out again while Nasira was looking around. "I understand that you're upset, and agree that you have plenty of reason to be so--- but please don't step on me now." Another pulse came from the flower as Lothwen continued. "Actually can you even hear me? If so then please shove that smelly cultist off my corpse, I got it properly restrained now so they shouldn't be able to reanimate it again."

Letting out an audible sigh the glow from the flower started to subdue a little. "I-"

#8Nasira 

Rose des Ténèbres - Chapter 1: the blood-stained flower Empty Thu Sep 12, 2024 8:35 am

Nasira
This was all Nasira problems, It was an odd situation yes, But to Nasira she is hearing seemingly voices in her head, There was talks of some one who had been missing for better part of years. It was hard to figure out if Nasira was listening, She after all was trying and doing things to let out various emotions. Anger, Rage and frustration. Anyone Nasira had bonded too for the most part just seemingly left not too long after and if anything, Nasira was emotionally hurt.

But before Nasira really did anything else she just stopped right away."How do I ever know it's you? Yours just a voice in my head." Nasira said, after all there was things left unexplained.

Nasira found the flower but she had questions."What is this, Why is there a talking a flower that has the voice of some one i knew?"Noting it was past tense, Nasira thought Lothwen was still actually dead. Nasira had yet to move around bodies to place the flower into it.

Nasira trusted nothing of this situation, If anyone knew Nasira she did not trust anything right away."Tell me flower, why should I do anything you want, rather then just continuing what I want too?" the connection was really not made yet, Or Nasira still had yet to care, her mind far too jaded from the many trials in life and many years of loneliness that happen to her at the time. It was now the time for Lothwen to figure out and reason with Nasira.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum