Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Letting Loose [FCM – Night Cap]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Go D. Drakkon 

Letting Loose [FCM – Night Cap] Empty Today at 7:19 pm

Go D. Drakkon
Drakkon had heard a bit of rumors of who might have caused all of this. It seemed like they were going to be heading to Oak Town. This place would be where he would find out who and what had been the thorn in Paradise Dawn’s side. When he got to the town though he had found out there was a festival being held in this place. It seemed like there was a huge party happening around one of the lower areas of the town.

He figured that he would be able to find information there, and at the same time have fun. Yeah, he figured this would be a good time to see Carmina enjoy herself rather than be serious all the time with the things that they had been doing. The Dragon Slayer used his katana to bring them here and Hai had decided to take his relaxation within the sky as he would leave Drakkon to have fun. Of course, he would aid him if something was happening that needed him.

The Dragon Slayer walked through and he could see the women and men that were just acting stupid. They were heading toward what he could tell from his line of sight, a club.

“This shouldn’t be a problem, I’m always clubbing and my connection to the underworld will make this easy for us to enter.” He said to Carmina.

It was nighttime, but the area he was in was just lit up. He moved around and any men who approached Carmina would be met with Drakkon’s stare, which made them back off immediately. It wouldn’t take long, but he would make his way to the front of the club. He looked at the line that was to his right and then looked at the bouncer who was making sure nobody could cut the line. He saw Carmina and him, and he wondered what he was going to do.

“How can I help you?” He asked him.

Drakkon had smiled at him and then looked at the entrance of the door.

“You could start by letting me in.” He said to him as he waited for the man to understand.

“Who are you?” He asked Drakkon.

The devourer got close to him and whispered in his ear and when he stepped back, he showed him his tattoo on his right chest, which would show the symbol of the Yakuza along with a bunch of other tattoos. The man would step to the side and bow down to him.

“Sorry sir, I didn’t know you would be here.” He said as he would let Drakkon in while everyone started complaining about what was going on.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum