Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Beach Party [Lumikki, Ittindi, Toga]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Saturn 

Beach Party [Lumikki, Ittindi, Toga] Empty Sun May 05, 2024 7:00 am

Saturn
Beach Party [Lumikki, Ittindi, Toga] 3ifw28y

Saturn didn’t often host things, in fact he could count on one hand how many times he had hosted any sort of function. But the idea of having a beach get away with some folks really stuck with him when he saw one of the many parties that had been going on in luluhawa island. There were a few people that he thought of inviting immediately; Aurora being the first quickly followed by the friendly rune knight that he had run into very early in his life by the name of toga. There was a third knight that he hadn’t met but had heard a little bit about; figuring to extend the same courtesy to ittindi he’d send invitations to the three. A small little get together where he could meet someone new, hang out with folks he already did and maybe get to learn more about all of them while doing the same in return.

He had set up a grill, some tables with some snacks, water or the lick and was currently flipping burgers on said grill. He was hungry and had spent a good chunk of the early morning working on this. He knew it’d probably be a bit before they arrived but that was fine. There were other guests he could entertain that wandered into the little party. While he didn’t know them he was very friendly with them. They were quick to talk and quicker to have some food which he didn’t blame them. Taking a bite out of one of his burgers he’d admire the slowly cresting sun.

He’d have to remind himself to set out some umbrellas but while he was at it he’d flick his hand. Moving the fairly large bucket with ice and drinks underneath one nearby. He was dressed as per his usual outfit in this demi-human disguise. Though one change was an apron that he put over it.

”These burgers aren’t demonic but I sure am!”

Most wouldn’t get the joke but that was fine, the ones that did would probably find it either charming or worrying that saturn was getting more in line with his demonic bloodline. He had to ponder if he even sent the messengers to the right places, they were usually good about that right? Shrugging to himself he’d gaze out to the ocean, admiring the view before getting back to his grillmaster duties. They’d arrive in all due time… for now? He was just going to enjoy testing different ways of cooking these things. Without burning anything down. Or burning himself.

Hopefully.

#2Lumikki 

Beach Party [Lumikki, Ittindi, Toga] Empty Sun May 05, 2024 11:07 pm

Lumikki

Lumikki’s unkindess would proceed her for the function. All perched among the branches in the trees watching the festivities and all the food. Any piece that had fallen or were discard were fair game to the hungry avians; and upon Lumikki’s arrival, they begin greeting her.

It was not hard for Lumi to make good with the invitation, it was more so a welcomed retreat from all the paper work she was now responsible for. Now more than ever she understood why the Angel was forced in his office. Still, moments like this were far and few.

As Lumi sauntered to the sight, she wore a black two piece bikini with an over sized hat and dark rounded shades. She also carried a black parasol to spare her from excess sun. The Demoness entered the scene, like Saturn, in her more human form. Her periwinkle hair were tied in two braids pulled back, and unlike her usual bare feet, she wore sandals for the hot sand.

” Oy Pup, thanks for inviting me to yer party. Do ye need help preparing the food and setting more things up?” She called out toward Saturn on her entry. When Lumi was finally close enough, she gave him a quick hug; pulling away to notice the cheekiness of his apron. ” Don’t let the humans think us Demons are soft lad, but I applaud the fun. Good to see ye finally realized yer more of the Abyss than the divine, but it doesn’t change much. Hope yer causing some mischief and chaos though else I’d freeze the ears.”

She walk toward an open umbrella and drew a circle by the sand. Pulling from her portal kegs of ale and bottles of wine. All of which she froze to the perfect temperatures to enjoy while pulling a bottle for herself.

” Can’t join a part empty handed. Feel free to enjoy as much as ya want. Oh and there are the sweet ones, as I know those are the ones ya favor,” she pointed to the assortment that she figured would be to his liking.

Beach Party [Lumikki, Ittindi, Toga] Img_0212

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘
#3Toga 

Beach Party [Lumikki, Ittindi, Toga] Empty Tue May 07, 2024 6:41 am

Toga
"Oooooi, I'm late!" The panicked cries of a man were swallowed up by the sky, a perfect vacuum that sealed away his agitation.

Soaring through the heavens, high above the sprawling ocean, Toga raced toward Luluhawa Island with all the speed he could muster. He wore only a loose white t-shirt and crimson swim trunks adorned with fiery accents. The dragon slayer stayed warm through his own internal heat, bolstered by the wings of his birdman's cape draped across his shoulders and back, allowing him to glide through the air like an avian or draconic creature.

Deeply committed to his work and travels, the dragon slayer had been away from Era for some time. It wasn't until one of his subordinates—possessing transmission magic—alerted him to Saturn's beach party that Toga became aware of the gathering. Though he wasn't one to care much for rank or titles within the Rune Knights, he couldn't deny the perks of his high status. People vied for his attention, demonstrating their usefulness regardless of combat prowess or practical value in exploration. He made a mental note to thank the transmission magic user upon his return, but for now, he was late to the party!

"Ahh, there it is!" Toga's pink hair flickered in the wind as the island came into view. Without hesitation, he surged forward, small embers flickering from his feet before exploding into a trail of fire that rocketed him through the air like a comet. He sped toward the island, leaving a streak of light shimmering behind him. Moments later, he was visible to those on the beach, descending like a meteor before crashing into the water with tremendous force, sending up a wave that shot high into the air before subsiding into the deep blue ocean.

"Oooooi! Saturn-san! I made it!" Toga leaped from the water, drenched but intact, a bag in hand as he waved toward the shore. He could smell the cooking of meat and another familiar scent.

"I brought some drinks and chi—Oooooi! Lumi-chan!"

wc: 350

- enter, Toga!

#4Ittindi 

Beach Party [Lumikki, Ittindi, Toga] Empty Tue May 07, 2024 8:17 pm

Ittindi
Car:

It had been a long morning for Ittindi, he was sitting on a commercial boat serving the sailors different refreshments. A few would see his Rune Knight tattoo in small talk, and ask him questions while he did his round across the ship. Ittindi was polite as usual remarking that he was still serving and a captain, which was usually met with extreme surprise. The boat ride was worth it, he had recently received a Mana-Car custom model from one of his wealthier clients in Era. He planned on showing it off at the beach party he had been invited to today. A meeting he assumed had to do with his recent promotion, as the one sending it was a Major Saturn.  The real surprise was what Ittindi had underneath his tuxedo, he hadn’t worn his magical one today instead opting for a classic outfit with a surprise.

Ittindi did miss the ascot, he had sat down for a couple minutes when the captain came in over the intercom. Telling the passengers they had arrived, Ittindi would head down to the bay hoping in his car as he put the top down ready to enjoy the sun on Luluhawa island. This would be his first time here and he planned on enjoying himself. As he drove towards the beach, Ittindi would almost wreck twice seeing the beauty of the island. By the time he arrived at the beach, his eyes were on those in front of him. Ittindi was jamming to his music when he saw a comet burst from the sky straight towards where the beach party was at.

As Ittindi pulled up he saw that the comet hit the water instead, and emerging from the depths was Colonel Tōga. Well his entrance was definitely more impressive than Ittindi’s as he pulled up top down with his car. He’d unbuckle turning the music off while hearing Colonel Tōga greet who he supposed was Major Saturn. To his surprise there was another guest Lady Lumikki, it seemed that she knew all of those gathered today.

Major Saturn would have on an interesting apron, which Ittindi assumed was hyperbole. He’d wave at everyone as he approached in his Tuxedo and gave a small bow as he greeted everyone.

”Captain Ittindi Amali a pleasure to meet you Major Saturn. It’s always nice to see you two as well Colonel Tōga and Lady Lumikki”

Now that trap laid Ittindi waited knowing that someone would activate it. Who would be the first? That was the real fun of the situation all the ideas the possibilities well they weren’t endless there were only 3 of them there, but still Ittindi and Naki savored the suspense.

#5Saturn 

Beach Party [Lumikki, Ittindi, Toga] Empty Wed May 08, 2024 4:57 am

Saturn
Saturn had grown used to the various birds that would accompany one of his closest friends and almost like a sister to him. So the fact that there were ravens and the like that were taking the fallen food didn’t really bother him too much. If any were so bold to approach him he’d reward them with strips directly from the grill after they had been cooked a bit. No one left out right?

When Lumikki finally appeared and spoke saturn perked up almost immediately; the quick hug well… quickly turned into one where he gave her a big ol bear hug even going so far as to lift her off the ground.

Lumikki! I’m glad you could make it! And eheh… Yeah I thought it was best to wake up a little bit, did a little more poking around regarding it too. Ah… Maybe not as much as I should be, but there are some things that could definitely be put in that manner. You like it? I embroidered it myself. Took ages though cause I kept poking myself with the needle. And sure! I’ve got the cooking down to ‘pat’ as they say; though I could use more snacks and probably a few more tables…

He’d let out a soft laugh and his ears slowly turned forward as though he was excited, almost forgetting his disguise as he realized they looked a bit odd doing so. Hearing that there was a sweet drink out of the bunch, he’d inspect it after a moment and help himself to the first glass.

You know me all too well, do you have any requests for cooking-

The spectacular entrance of Toga cut off what he had to say, standing there both spatula and drink in hand; blinking owlishly at the plume of water that was the approaching comet of what you’d consider his ‘superior’. He didn’t really view anyone in the rune knights as his superior other than kon. Most knights probably wouldn’t appreciate the lacking of professionalism from the known “demi-god”. Toga was as cheerful as ever and it had been quite some time since he had seen him. He’d grin ear to ear and have to put his spatula down next to the grill one hand open wide and extended in an offer for a shake or hug whichever the human dragonslayer wished in this case.

Toga I’m glad you could make it! The table over there should have a good few bowls to use for the chips and I think there’s a few good spots for drinks depending on the type…

The last to arrive was the rather professional captain ittindi, of the three knights here he was of the lowest rank but saturn knew that often more than not rank meant nothing in terms of prowess and experience. Of the two, ittindi was more experienced and should have been saturn’s senior a dozen times over. Like with toga, he'd offer a hand for either shake or hug, though he figured that it'd likely be the former given the outfit that ittindi was wearing.

Ittindi! It’s good to see you! And meet you. Pity that we couldn’t meet earlier but that doesn’t stop us from wasting the moment!

There was a distinct lack of professionalism from the “demi-god” he didn’t really do formal stuff all too well even though that he had been sent to deal with nobles time and time again. The purple eyes of his disguise however was curiously inspecting the two that he hadn’t either seen before or hadn’t seen in a long time. There were bound to be stories and inevitably his eyes was drawn to the vehicle that ittindi had come in.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a contraption like that before, is that something new?

Curiosity plagued his voice and he almost took a step towards it before having to jump back on the grill; one side of these batch of burgers would be a little overcooked but that wouldn’t diminish their taste he hoped…

#6Lumikki 

Beach Party [Lumikki, Ittindi, Toga] Empty Fri May 10, 2024 9:32 pm

Lumikki

Lumi shouldn't be as surprised as she was that Saturn took to lifting her up in a bear hug. He was the loveable and soft sort. Still being raised from the ground without her expectations left her with widened eyes and slight confusion. All of which she laughed off soon after touching base back on the ground. From which, she sauntered to the shade." Down pat?" she inquired, she wasn't familiar with the phrase. " I'll let ye know about the requests when they come pup,"

Lumikki dipped her hand back into her void and now pulled out a key. Turning it in air conjured three of her servants, all in light but Icebergan dress. They stood still, but their personalities were still evident from their posture. One appeared relaxed, one particularly elegant, and the last curious of his surroundings. All of which vary in appearance and name. Lumi dug into the void one last time, now counting some jewels before passing a good amount off to the one most elegant, as he was the more sensible and responsible of the bunch. He'd bow lightly before taking the funds and waiting for his mistress' direction, which Lumi would off after a bit of thought.

" Alvis love, could ye take these two with ye and buy me some tables, chips, fruits, and sodas? Whatever ye think is good will do, just come back promptly." Alvis would nod, heading back to where he figured the markets to be while the other two would follow. " Lead 'em over," she'd call to the ravens so that the trip would be made faster. But as Lumikki looked up to note her ravens for the task, she noticed the flaming streak racing through the sky. It hardly took her by surprise, though she'd turn toward it in case of a chance of a massive splash of water.

" Greetings lads!" She'd exclaim. It was convenient that the two would arrive one after the other. Though of the pair, it would be Ittindi that prompted the most of her interest. " Aren't ye hot in that attire Ittindi, I could make ya some chill to soothe ya." Her eyes would dart to the contraption and back to him, " That's an impressive mana car ye got there, would ya take me for a ride in a bit? Haven't driven one around since those jobs I got dragged into in Lagaar."

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘
#7Toga 

Beach Party [Lumikki, Ittindi, Toga] Empty Sat May 11, 2024 12:50 pm

Toga
Toga’s arrival was heralded by his signature wide smile, brightening his entire face with enthusiasm. His teeth gleamed and his eyes squinted in mirth. "You all look well!" he called out, still radiating heat from his fiery magic as he emerged from the ocean. His body warmed itself, evaporating the saltwater that had clung to him, making his dramatic entrance all the more theatrical. His landing, though less graceful than he’d like, was dynamic and chaotic, a reminder that he was still getting used to navigating the skies with his birdman’s cape alongside his fire dragon slayer magic. With time, he knew he'd refine his landings, but for now, he was content to have made it.

Lumikki, the ice demon and queen-like figure from Iceberg, stood nearby. Toga was glad to see her, feeling a rush of warmth for the friend he admired for her strength, wit, and infectious cheer. Their first meeting had been on this island months ago, yet it felt like both an eternity and a heartbeat. He greeted her with a smile and then turned to Saturn, the demi-god he’d met at the Rune Knight base, who appeared happier than Toga had seen him before. Saturn’s transformation to a more humanoid form was intriguing, but his familiar smile and scent were unmistakable. Though he looked different, Toga knew it was still his friend standing there.

Then, with predictable flair, the last member of their gathering arrived, and Toga's smile broadened further. "Ooooi, Ittindi-san! Welcome and—" he began, before abruptly cutting off, his brown eyes widening at the sight of the extravagant vehicle behind the Rune Knight. "Is that yours?!" he exclaimed, leaping from his position and moving closer to the Mana-car, a name Lumikki had given it. Toga didn’t quite know what to call it, but he was captivated by its gleaming beauty. Shiny and magnificent, the Mana-car sparked his curiosity, and he couldn't resist the urge to inspect it up close.

The vehicle’s sleek design drew him in, the polished exterior catching and reflecting the sunlight. Toga marveled at its craftsmanship, his fingers grazing its surface as he circled it. "I’ve never seen one like this before," he said in awe, his enthusiasm bubbling over. "It looks incredible! Can we take it for a spin?" He looked at Ittindi expectantly, eager to see the vehicle in action, his imagination already racing with the possibilities.

wc: 400 [750]

#8Ittindi 

Beach Party [Lumikki, Ittindi, Toga] Empty Sat May 11, 2024 8:30 pm

Ittindi
Lady Lumikki would be the one to activate Ittindi’s trap card, while Ittindi was a stoic that didn’t take away from his humor even if he didn’t always laugh. He was wearing a rip away tuxedo, it was something that they’d wear to servant parties. Underneath he was wearing swim shorts with a black and white pattern. He had spent hours going around different shops in his mana car finding a pair he liked before he had got on the boat. Ultimately, being drawn in by the pattern Ittindi had to admit he was pastier than he imagined. Wearing a full suit all the time would do that. He would tuck his clothes under his armpit as he heard Colonel Tōga ask if they could go for a spin, the car fitted 4 with him driving so it wouldn’t be a problem. However, Ittindi was hungry, the sailor’s chef was scratching his nether areas in sight of Ittindi then went straight into the kitchen. He hadn’t eaten since yesterday. Didn’t seem like they’d be going by rank, Ittindi never understood those that disregarded It, but far from him to question it at a party.

”Mr. Tōga I’ll take you and Lady Lumikki possibly Sir Saturn after a burger, It smells great.”

Ittindi’s time in “Lagaar” had been a half full situation, on one hand he had spent a decent amount of time on a job with the Young Master. On the other hand, it ended with him losing his magic and gaining a demon’s soul. Naki chimed in saying that it was a prize sought after by the greatest warriors across the world. Ittindi still sighed at the thought of him being remembered as a warrior instead of a butler. While Naki chuckled off into the recess of his mind content enough with his recent antics to let him have a day. After a pause he would look over at Colonel Tōga and say.

” I’m going to go throw my suit in there if you want to see what the inside looks like Mr. Tōga. It was a gift from a family I tend to in Era they miss me since I’ve been up north I think I will be returning to central soon though I think I’ll travel to visit another guild probably east; it’s been interesting seeing how they act as quasi guardians of the city. I was also invited to see a lovely garden in Mangolia and one can never stop working on their horticulture skills.”

Gardening was a hobby of Ittindi’s, especially with his new office, he had filled it with a variety of plants from the local area. He didn’t have a personal residence to build a motif to countries like Lady Judith.  He’d take Colonel Tōga to the car and show him the inside. It was a very efficient weave of wool for the interior, at least that’s what the manual he kept in the glovebox of the car said. Ittindi would pop the trunk and fold his clothes place them down and close the trunk. He’d see if Colonel Tōga had any questions answer them and then move down to Major Saturn grill waiting to eat.

Shorts:

#9Saturn 

Beach Party [Lumikki, Ittindi, Toga] Empty Sun May 12, 2024 2:05 pm

Saturn
Perhaps he should have asked her if it was okay to lift her up like that; the widening of the eyes and his rather over enthusiastic nature was likely something that’d put her at odds. Either that or maybe she just was expecting just the hug part. Though with the laugh he figured that she didn’t mind so much. Rubbing at the back of his neck his grin manifested itself in this form a little more naturally than when he had first tried.

Oh uh, ‘understood’ or something along that line. I don’t understand it, some child explained it to me and it seemed to make sense at the time.

There was an easy snicker that came out of him and the demon spun the spatula in his hand, nodding when the other let him know that she’d let him know when she wanted something. With her pulling out that key and summoning out a trio of servants mild surprise worked its way onto his features and he’d lean this way or that.

I didn’t know you could do that…

Saturn hummed a bit and was thankful that lumikki was familiar enough with the two that he didn’t need to introduce them or even worry about her. Why was he worried for her anyways? Saturn hummed thoughtfully and grinned at toga; he was always so full of passion and life. It made him happy to see.

Good to see you toga, you haven’t change a bit! Maybe in rank but I can still sense that warmth from you that’s unmistakable.

Saturn nodded a few times and gave toga a soft nudge to the side; he was happy to see his friend even if it had been ages. So long in fact that he wondered how much toga had grown since they last met. He certainly knew he had grown without a doubt.

We’ll have to play more catch up when we can, there’s a lot that’s happened I want to show you.

Saturn perked up a bit as Ittindi requested a burger from him, it wasn’t hard for him to finish given how many he was cooking at once. Though he’d need to swap out the spatula; dropping it in thin air only for the spatula to vanish through a little slip in the veil of space before tugging another out. He seemed to have some sort of storage elsewhere too but probably to a lesser degree he figured to anyone else.

One burger comin right up Ittindi. Your suit looks really good, do you use the same tailor out of the rune knights? Lil ol guy with a bunch of grey hair and cheerful yet equally grey?

Saturn perked a bit when the two moved to the car. Though he’d have to stay by the grill for the moment; couldn’t leave the burgers behind now could he! He hummed a thoughtful little tune and let his magic slip into it. The notes were vibrant and lovely; he might be a demon but he was still full of so much love it was incredible.

Mm, I had sent out some more invitations but a lot of the people couldn’t come. A pity really but I think this is a good amount of folks for a friendly get together. Too noisy if it gets anymore yanno?

He’d spin the spatula in his hand, though there was a point where he almost dropped it but the moment it seemed to fall out from his hand it’d just snap back into place like a magnet had yanked it there.

I don’t have a car like you do ittindi, but I do have a drake of sorts. I think they're called wyverns? Did you always have this car or was it a newer venture?

#10Lumikki 

Beach Party [Lumikki, Ittindi, Toga] Empty Wed May 15, 2024 9:19 pm

Lumikki

A trap it was indeed, as Lumikki did not expect it in the slightest. Ittindi ripping off his suit in one seamless move put her in such confusion that couldn’t speak. Eventually a boisterous laugh escaped her lips alleviating her bewilderment. As now she was only entranced in the funny gesture. ” Ye always had peculiar way of making me chuckle, but no one’s ever made me laugh quite like this. Osmond, make it two! Ima go and prepare the drinks.” Lumikki left Ittindi to tuck away his clothes and show Tōga the car, instead taking a seat by her bottles of wine and pouring herself and Saturn a glass.

Meanwhile, he would entertain her as he twirled his spatula and played with his magic. ” Never thought I’d see ye this happy and full of life, maybe cooking suits ya. Toast some bread for me will ye? And add cheese and onions of the meat…wait Osmond, ever had an egg in yer burger before? I swear its delicious.”

lol why not, her swimsuit:

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum