Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Cry for Help [Manzo]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

#26Manzo 

A Cry for Help [Manzo] - Page 2 Empty Sat Jul 06, 2019 5:56 pm

Manzo

That was the first time Manzo was told he was similar to just about anyone. He didn't know who this Hikaru was. But considering he was held in such high esteem he couldn't imagine it being a bad thing to be similar to someone like that. "So tell me little fox, what exactly are you going to do now that you're no longer with the Knights." He was curious as to know to this given the fact that she was basically alone in this world, and given his travels he would not be able to be a consistent companion to her.

#27Lee Nakamura 

A Cry for Help [Manzo] - Page 2 Empty Sat Jul 06, 2019 6:33 pm

Lee Nakamura
Little fox?

She huffed at the comment if being called Little. Though looking at Manzo, she thought. It was probably best to join Blue Pegasus. Regarding her family's history with the guild and helping found it. A lost piece of history that was yet to be almost erase.

She stood up and grabbed her brother's coat. Ripping the left sleeve on it and looked at mando dead in the eye. "I am joining Blue Pegasus. Its where my family resides and I will be in my family's home town" she spoke. LeeAnn only looked out the window. She thought about her brother and where he could be. Loneliness filled her eyes.

"Hikaru...I-I mean Manzo, Manzo, do you think you could help me get settled into Blue Pegasus" She asked.  

Tail 7: 46/100

Last edited by LeeAnn Nakamura on Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

A Cry for Help [Manzo] - Page 2 Tumblr_oua5s27DHT1v5lsxco4_r1_500
Character Sheet
One must emulate both the fox and the lion, because a lion cannot defy a snare, while a fox cannot defy a pack of wolves.
#28Manzo 

A Cry for Help [Manzo] - Page 2 Empty Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:41 pm

Manzo

Was that something he could realistically do, though it had also been a long since he returned home. But then again, he did have one pretty decent connection. "I'm sure I could get you settled though, what exactly is your time table for wanting to join. That's something we have to get figured out. Would you want me to travel back there with you, or is this a put in a good word for you kind of deal? That's what I'm not so sure about, so we would almost certainly need to get that squared away before I say yes to just about anything."

#29Lee Nakamura 

A Cry for Help [Manzo] - Page 2 Empty Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:48 pm

Lee Nakamura
She never really knew what to expect from a guild. The lack of information seemed to confuse him, even her. She would be more comfortable traveling with him. After, she found Kazimir of course. LeeAnn thought about it and stared right back at him. "I want you to take me there, after I find my friend. Seeing how I don't know Hargeon like most of my family, I need help navigating the city. I grew up in Era away from my extended family and brothers" she spoke.

LeeAnn kept thinking about Hikaru and where Kazimir could be by now. There was no exact time she could give Manzo. "I don't know my time frame considering the trail of Kazimir's ended here. I have to find him first before he gets killed. After that, I will would like you to take me there. I...don't do well in crowds or strange places" she said, dropping the hint she didn't want to be alone.

Tail 7: 47/100

Last edited by LeeAnn Nakamura on Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Character Sheet
One must emulate both the fox and the lion, because a lion cannot defy a snare, while a fox cannot defy a pack of wolves.
#30Manzo 

A Cry for Help [Manzo] - Page 2 Empty Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:28 pm

Manzo

WORDS:220 | TAG: @LeeAnn  

As much as he'd love to stick around and wait for her to finish what it is she was doing there. He did have a bit of a time table to keep. Though maybe he could push out the date just a bit in order to help her out, but he wasn't entirely sure how well that would work out, due to the fact that he was on the clock with the guild, especially in regard to reporting to Belladonna. It had been sometime since he had seen him. It was time for him to report in, no matter how much he dreaded the idea of going home in any regard. Though putting it off any further wouldn't do him any real good, he'd still have to go back. Though if he had left a message with Alisa, perhaps he could get out of it.

"So, how long are you going to be here, because that little bit of information is important, I'm on a schedule." He had hoped she wouldn't take this the wrong way. "Though as a condition of you staying with me, and me guiding you once the time has come. You're going to eat, and fill out again. Those are my demands." He said as he reached into his pocket to grab another cigar.

Power Is Beauty At Its Purest

"Begone, with the thunder clap"
- Manzo Mattori

credit to nat of adoxography.

#31Lee Nakamura 

A Cry for Help [Manzo] - Page 2 Empty Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:37 pm

Lee Nakamura
The kitsune understood she was probably imposing. He was on a schedule and needed to follow his orders if she were to join the guild. It was a little difficult for her to follow orders as seen in the past. Though, she would force herself to. There was something about him that made her feel like herself again. A way to relax and not be scared of the world. It was much like how she felt around her brother or Kazimir. At eased and free from stress.

She gave a gulp and nodded. "Yes, Manzo. I will. Do you want any money for rent or buying a meal for you? I do plan on stay at least a week or two. If the trail goes cold with Kazimir then I will leave early" she spoke. Her ears flattened and staring at him right in the eyes like an innocent girl. "Honestly, am I imposing? I don't want to be a burden" she asked.

Tail 7: 51/100

Last edited by LeeAnn Nakamura on Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Character Sheet
#32Manzo 

A Cry for Help [Manzo] - Page 2 Empty Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:47 pm

Manzo

WORDS:196 | TAG: @LeeAnn  

A week or two wasn't so bad, he did have a guest room after all, and he wasn't one to turn down the company, given the fact that he had been lonely for a long time. So what was the harm in it. If she caused any issues, he was sure he could talk about it with her in a polite and understanding manner. Though they would probably have to go shopping, he doubted she had enough clothes with her for a two week stint, and he'd have to get into contact with his guy for her food source, though he was sure he wouldn't mind the extra business, and if nothing else, he could teach her to hunt for herself. Which was an important skill for a kitsune to have. An extremely important one. Especially if she was to survive once she did get herself back to a healthy weight.

"No money required, just as long as you clean up after yourself, stay showered, and not go through my things. Some things are better left to the imagination. Trust me." He said as he lit his cigar and leaned against the wall exhaling smoke.

- Manzo Mattori

A Cry for Help [Manzo] - Page 2 LGnxHvk
#33Lee Nakamura 

A Cry for Help [Manzo] - Page 2 Empty Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:55 pm

Lee Nakamura
LeeAnn was one to stay private. She really stayed to herself most of the time. If anything, she rather it be that way. She always would hide in her room at home or in the dormantories the Rune Knights had for Pages. Roommates were not the last thing she wanted to deal with. Manzo seemed like a quiet person from what she had already seen. The kitsune listened to his rules and nodded in agreement. "Can do. Trust me, I don't want to know. I really like to stay to myself, so I guess you're safe. If I do anything wrong, be blunt with me so I know what I am doing wrong. You seem like htat kind of guy, but I just want to let you know. I won't be offended if I do something you don't like" she said.

That was one thing her parents drilled into her was honesty and manners. She may of not had them around most people, but she did. It just when she chooses to use them. The thoughts of torturing herself with eating humans, but she had to get to a healthy weight. That was one thing her parents were worried about. She pursed her lips. "I don't say this too often, but...thank you for you help. Sometimes I need someone to force me to do things I avoid. Also...I just want to warn you. I do ocassionally get nightmares so if you hear me talk in my sleep, I apologize" she warned him. It was best to let him know now before he finds out she does that.

Tail 7: 52/100

Character Sheet
#34Manzo 

A Cry for Help [Manzo] - Page 2 Empty Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:32 am

Manzo

WORDS:145 | TAG: @LeeAnn  

He did truly appreciate her respect for his privacy, that was important for him as a person. Someone he could be comfortable with in his temporary home. Or perhaps this wasn't going to be temporary, who was to know truthfully, depending on how many demons were still left in this place. Thankfully he had been able to fend off the ones on the ground levels of the street in order to defend his home, as well as the homes of others, such things could not be taken for granted. Considering he was unable to do so in his boyhood he'd feel awful had he not been able to do it now.

"That's alright, I'm a pretty sound sleeper, and if you hear any screaming coming from my room, its purely consensual and police do not need to be notified." He said with a chuckle.

- Manzo Mattori

#35Lee Nakamura 

A Cry for Help [Manzo] - Page 2 Empty Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:43 am

Lee Nakamura
They seemed they would be good roommates. They both were quiet and preferred their own privacy. This was something she needed to get used to. The young kitsune thought about how calm he was, it made her smile just a little bit. Someone whom gave her own space and respected it. Manzo leaned against the wall and told her that if she heard screaming from his room to no worry. This kept her quiet. The redhead had to let it sink in for a while. Her eyes blinked innocently at him like a deer in the head lights. Slowly, it hit her. Her face went from calm and confused to embaressed when she realized it. LeeAnn's ears went back and her face turned a brighter shade of red.

"Ah....okay....just...don't tell me" she spoke. Her face smoking from embarressment. She just stared down at the ground, not meeting his eyes. There were somethings that were never meant to be told to the kitsune. As she stared at the ground, her eyes slowly drifted to Manzo calming smoking his cigar. "Are you always this sarcastic" she asked, a bit nervous and embaressed.

Tail 7: 54/100

Character Sheet
#36Manzo 

A Cry for Help [Manzo] - Page 2 Empty Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:26 pm

Manzo

WORDS:168 | TAG: @LeeAnn   

What an interesting question, was he always this sarcastic. Truthfully speaking, he wasn't trying to be sarcastic, there had been times where things had gotten out of hand and the police were notified of it. But she didn't actually need to know that, and considering how pure she seemed to be, it would probably be for the best that he didn't let her know what he was saying was actually the truth in the matter. So for now he would just play it off as a joke of sorts. This was truly the best course of action in his mind. He placed his cigar on the ash tray at the bar of the kitchen counter. Stretching his back popped numerous times in a row, reflecting upon how bad his posture had gotten.

"I'm usually quite sarcastic, it's my favorite defense mechanism in a conversation. Usually gets people to leave you alone, wasn't trying to do that to you, some habits are just hard to break ya know?"

- Manzo Mattori

#37Lee Nakamura 

A Cry for Help [Manzo] - Page 2 Empty Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:37 pm

Lee Nakamura
Her ears would tilt a little bit, wondering if he was lying or not. Usually, she was pretty good at telling. Manzo was hard to read, so she couldn't tell if he was or no. Either way, she really didn't judge him that much. Out of all the strangers she met, Manzo was the one she trusted hte most. Other people would probably run away while she found him interesting and comforting. It was probably due the fact he was calm. Most people showed emotion, but LeeAnn didn't like that. She wanted someone to be neutral and just force to do something she didn't want.

Personally, she knew her problems, but she avoided them at all costs. There were somethings she couldn't do alone and as much as she hates to admit it, she needs help. Guess this was her way of getting help til she was desperate and on the edge of death. LeeAnn smiled a little. "I see. Usually, I can read people well, but you...I can't tell. Oh well" she spoke.

She noticed he took out his cigar and placed it into the ash tray. The smell was sort of calming in a way as well. Certain smells and noises seemed to do more effects than others. "There's something about you...that keeps reminding me of my brother. Perhaps, its your calmness and neutrality" she spoke to him.

Tail 7: 61/100

Character Sheet
#38Manzo 

A Cry for Help [Manzo] - Page 2 Empty Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:17 pm

Manzo

WORDS:154   | TAG: @LeeAnn  

Given his background not being able to be read is an important quality to have. Though truthfully it did get old quick, when no one can tell what's on your mind you find yourself having to explain yourself on a much more frequent basis. Nothing was more annoying than that in his opinion, well aside from a watered down whiskey, it took all the burn away, and that was his favorite part of it. Though his mind was drifting at this time, he needed to snap back into reality, instead of thinking about eating a trashbag sized amount mashed potatoes. Which he had to admit was not normal, but then again he was cross buzzed. While being given comparison to a member of her family was flattering, though without any context he didn't know if he truly wanted said comparison.

"Years of trauma is how I developed those characteristics to be completely fair."

- Manzo Mattori

#39Lee Nakamura 

A Cry for Help [Manzo] - Page 2 Empty Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:24 pm

Lee Nakamura
LeeAnn kept thinking about her brother through out the time they were apart. She always looked up to him for guidance and help. He as a role model for her. Someone she aimed to be like and surpass in the years to come. She may never get to his level and that was okay. "That's true. Time does shape us. Hikaru was always confident and calm. I don't know I never felt this calm in someone's presence other than my own brother" she replied. The redhead smiled a little thinking about him though it faded quickly.

"Though, he's never around so I barely get to see him. I look up to more than anyone" she spoke, giving him more details of her brother. She lied back down looking at the cieling as she sat on the couch. "How long have you been in Blue Pegasus" she spoke.

Tail 7: 67/100

Character Sheet
#40Manzo 

A Cry for Help [Manzo] - Page 2 Empty Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:46 pm

Manzo

WORDS:194   | TAG: @LeeAnn  

While it was true that he did have a calming effect on people, it was odd that she took to him so quickly. But maybe it was his personality that people enjoyed. Hard to tell, it's not something he truly thought about. Giving thought to such things only made one's ego swell and that wasn't something that was becoming of a proud and honorable man. That was something he always strove to be, even though he often times didn't know how to go about it all the time. Though doing things like this made him feel like he was on the right path.

How long had it been since he had joined Blue Pegasus, some time actually. A decade, the last year under Belladonna, a master he could respect, while Lance had given him his initial mission, he knew him to be a good and honorable man. Things had changed quite a bit in the decade of his service to Blue Pegasus. "I've been here for about ten years, I've seen many changes, not all of them I agree with, but these people are my family, and I won't leave them so easily."

- Manzo Mattori

#41Lee Nakamura 

A Cry for Help [Manzo] - Page 2 Empty Sat Jul 13, 2019 9:12 pm

Lee Nakamura
LeeAnn was always one to not show attatchment to people, fearing for the worst. Though, it was starting to show through her body language. Her ears went to the sides a little. "I see. A lot can happen in a decade. I was going to be apart of the Rune Knights for a whole decade this year but...those plans fell through" she said a little pissed off. It was the fact that everything did not add up. What did the family do to deserve such a ban like that, but then again it was probably time to turn a new leaf.

"You think its too late to do that clothes shopping...I...don't exactly have a decent outfit to wear other than this..." she spoke jestering to the pants and black tank top.

Character Sheet
#42Manzo 

A Cry for Help [Manzo] - Page 2 Empty Sat Jul 13, 2019 9:30 pm

Manzo

WORDS:227   | TAG: @LeeAnn  

It's true that nothing lasted forever, and it was impossible to change what had happened. Though turning a new leaf was something that was always a possibility. If a worthless piece of human garbage like him could do it. Someone who was honorable and righteous like her could surely do it. In this world of magic and possibilities, nothing was out of reach. If you wanted bad enough that is. He didn't doubt her determination for one second, he knew she'd find what she was looking with or without Blue Pegasus, though selfishly he did want to see it all come together.

She did have a point about her clothes, it was high time she got out of those rags and into something more befitting her status in the world. Though there was something else she was hiding from the world. That was her true self, he could tell by the way her husk was decaying on top of her. He knew such things all too well truthfully. He wasn't himself for the longest time. Though odds are she wasn't really aware she was wearing a disguise.

"Before we go out, we should probably turn that new leaf. Starting with your actual form kiddo. You probably don't know this. But you don't look a thing like your relatives. So it's high time we shed that skin."

- Manzo Mattori

#43Lee Nakamura 

A Cry for Help [Manzo] - Page 2 Empty Sat Jul 13, 2019 9:38 pm

Lee Nakamura
LeeAnn looked at him kinda of funny. Shedding her skin? What does he mean exactly? Her kind. LeeAnn looked terribly confused as her brow furrowed into a twisted manner. She scratched her head a little. "My skin? What do you mean? Of course I dont look like the Nakamura family. I'm fucking adopted for crying outloud" she spoke. LeeAnn really didn't exactly understand what Manzo was getting at. Was she really hiding her true form?

She felt confused the more she thought about it. Was there more to her kind than just the tails and ears? She never put much thought into it. Her being kitsune was something she put on the back burner for later until things gotten settled. Though, when that would be? Who knew! She thought about it. She was a human for quite some time until recently her true form came out. Someone had placed a sealing spell on her to hide her kitsune form. That could be it. "Actually, now that I think about it. Someone did put a sealing spell on me to hide my true form. I thought I was a human all this time. Little did my adopted parents and I know I was really a kitsune" she spoke back to him.

Tail 7: 68/100

Character Sheet
#44Manzo 

A Cry for Help [Manzo] - Page 2 Empty Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:10 pm

Manzo

WORDS:162   | TAG: @LeeAnn  

Poor thing wasn't even aware of it, it seemed. Luckily for her, he was a master at dispelling seals. He even placed one on himself. So dispelling hers wouldn't be hard to do, truthfully speaking he could do it without her noticing, which would be hilarious to him. That sold him on the idea, the shock factor. That and it was just the right thing to do. He silently gathered magic in his palm and walked over to LeeAnn and placed his hand on her shoulder. Thankfully dispell magic didn't actually have a physical pain, it just broke the illusion, the truth of the matter. You had to break the hold it had over the person's mind, how they viewed themselves had to change. Which he had already laid the ground work for with his earlier comment.

"Here's what you should do, just go look at yourself in the mirror, really ask yourself if this is what you actually look like."

- Manzo Mattori

#45Lee Nakamura 

A Cry for Help [Manzo] - Page 2 Empty Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:24 pm

Lee Nakamura
LeeAnn seemed to be very suspecious of what he was thinking. Though, she did as he said. The mirror was not her friend and worst enemy. She never looked into it ever. She hadn't for years. Being told to do so was a bit...hard. Though, the redhead did as he said. It was odd request, but she fulfilled it. "That's an odd request...but okay" she spoke outloud. She got up from her spot on the couch.

The kitsune looked back at him and stepped into the guest bedroom, where there lied a full length mirror. She took a deep breath. "Is this what I really look like? Really...is this what I am" she spoke and repeated it again.

Character Sheet
#46Manzo 

A Cry for Help [Manzo] - Page 2 Empty Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:43 pm

Manzo

WORDS:148   | TAG: @LeeAnn  

If his plan had worked, which he was sure it would, the girl would find more answers. Ones she desperately needed before she joined Blue Pegasus. Belladonna didn't tolerate those who lied to themselves. Everyone had to be themselves in Blue Pegasus, it was a place of acceptance, but it those who didn't love or accept themselves wouldn't survive in a guild full of well adjusted people. So this girl was going to be a bit of a project in that regard. But it was a task he was certainly up for.

He walked back into the kitchen and prepared himself another drink, this could take some time and he wanted to be as loose as he could be for it. Odds are she wouldn't really know what to do with herself truthfully speaking. Though it was quite important to him that she figure this out for herself.

- Manzo Mattori

#47Lee Nakamura 

A Cry for Help [Manzo] - Page 2 Empty Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:56 pm

Lee Nakamura
LeeAnn could only stare at her reflection. It took a while but slowlyl something started to happen. The redhead felt funny. Her body tingled a little. A chill ran through her body, one she had never felt before. Fire mages dont get cold? What could this be? LeeAnn looked around at her body then at the mirror. Slowly, she changed into something more....different.

"WHAT THE FUCK?! WHY ARE THEY BIGGER?! THIS AS NOT SUPPOSE TO HAPPEN" she screamed. LeeAnn grabbed her brother's cloak and covered herself up. Apparently, she her shirt had a huge tear into it and she was without a shirt or bra for that matter. She was not freakign out about the fact her hair color changed and skin condition were gone, but the fact her chest was bigger. She panicked and looked at Manzo. "Is this a joke?? Please tell me this is? Why the fuck is my boobs bigger? Huh! I was suppose to be small. Now...I need new clothes for sure" she cried, really freaked out. After a while, LeeAnn calmed down, but still in shock. She really was curious. She poked her chest like she had never seen it before. Though, her face was like a cherry.

"Is THIS what you were talking about" she spoke, nervously and embaressed.

Tail 7: 68/100

Character Sheet
#48Manzo 

A Cry for Help [Manzo] - Page 2 Empty Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:12 pm

Manzo

WORDS:125   | TAG: @LeeAnn  

He smirked to himself at her reaction. Though he didn't expect that her chest would expand so much that she needed a cloak to cover herself up with. Though while she didn't have any direct blood ties to her family, she certainly had all the physical traits of the Nakamura Clan. They were known in Joya for their voluptuous women and of course the striking hair color that was atop her head.

"Well, I guess it's time to take you shopping now. Pretty sure bras are gonna be the first thing on the list." He said with a chuckle as he walked toward his own bedroom leaving the door open behind him. It was time for him find something to wear for this occasion.

- Manzo Mattori

#49Lee Nakamura 

A Cry for Help [Manzo] - Page 2 Empty Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:19 pm

Lee Nakamura
The kitsune's ears were flat against her head. Her tails covered her. Luckily, her brother's cloak could covered her whole body. She wasn't a small frame anymore but more thicker and musular built. The Nakamura family was known for being powerful but not like...this. Yet again her Aunt Paisley and grandmother were apart of the guild. They could easily contribute to this idea if they were here. She noticed the smirk on his face, pleased with the results. A small hiss came from her as she watched him walk away. Quickly, she looked at herself again. Her mixed matched eyes widen as she noticed how wide her hips were.

LeeAnn quickly covered herself now even more embaressed than ever. "Stupid...freaking...whoa...my hair is orange..." she mumbled. She picked a strad of her hair and studied it like it was some specimen. LeeAnn broke her trance and just zipped up her brother's cloak completely to hide everything, including her chest.

Tail 7: 69/100

Character Sheet
#50Manzo 

A Cry for Help [Manzo] - Page 2 Empty Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:29 pm

Manzo

WORDS:191   | TAG: @LeeAnn  

While it was amusing to say the least, it was time to get a move on, she certainly needed some new clothes, hopefully ones that would display an ounce of confidence in her new found figure. Not for anyone else but her, to be able to be proud of her appearance of all things. Even if she wasn't proud of it she should be proud of herself for being able to see the real her. Even if the real her wasn't what she expected.

Though confidence wasn't always something that came easy, especially not to people like Lee. She had this deep rooted hatred of herself, planted in herself by people who had no real idea of what their words and actions could do to someone, nor did they care probably. Though it seemed that this would be his mess to untangle. Just seemed how it was going to be.

"Alright tits Mc'Gee we need to get a move on. Stores are gonna close soon, and while I'd love to see you prance around in nothing, that wouldn't help when you needed to leave the house."

- Manzo Mattori

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum