Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mind of a Fox [Manzo]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

#1Lee Nakamura 

Mind of a Fox [Manzo] Empty Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:40 pm

Lee Nakamura
The sun shown bright upon the Nakamura Manor. It's quiet landscaping dotted with different colors of mangolias, red lotus, and many other flowers. It was a hobby of her mother's when she lived here. Now her whole family besides Ryu and his son resided in Hargeon. She felt homesick. Family was the only thing she knew. Though, being alone was something she slowly started to like. The house was silent. The only sound was Takumi, her nephew, playing with his toy and making different sounds. Ryu sat in the family room watching his sister. She lied in her wolf form for a long time. Her body heaved up and down slowly lying on the couch with the fire going and blankets surrounding her. Ryu stood up when his son entered the room

"Daddy, when is Auntie going to wake up" he asked. The messy pink hair of his reminded Ryu of his younger brother. Takumi stared at his father for an answer. Only a small sigh, looking down at his sister. "I don't know son. I had to give her sleeping medicine to make her feel better. It will be a while before she is well" he spoke. Honestly, he didn't know if she would ever get well. He had heard rumors of his sister being sick, but never anything like this. All she told him was a man named Manzo would know what to do. She had left him a note before she left for Era where she would be located. LeeAnn was certainly not well. She had attacked Ryu multple times. She and Ryu tried very hard to prevent her nephew from seeing her in such a dangerous state. That was the last thing she wanted him to see. He was far to young and innocent to be corrupted.

Black vein-like markings lied all across her body leading from her navel region. Usually, she was always warm, not she lied cold and hot all the time with an extremely high fever. That was not all. She started having hallucinations and hearing voices in her head. The only thing relieving any of this was her being drugged up. Ryu felt bad, but had no other choice or ideas. All he was riding on was this Manzo guy. Takumi stood at the window looking out. "Whoa! A dragon! Dad! Dad! There's a dragon in our front yard" cried Takumi, loudly. Ryu walked over slowly seeing a large, white wyvern in their front yard with someone on it. "Son, that's a wyvern. I think that might be Manzo" he spoke.

Tail 8: 7/100

Last edited by LeeAnn Nakamura on Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:57 am; edited 1 time in total

Mind of a Fox [Manzo] Tumblr_oua5s27DHT1v5lsxco4_r1_500
Character Sheet
One must emulate both the fox and the lion, because a lion cannot defy a snare, while a fox cannot defy a pack of wolves.
#2Manzo 

Mind of a Fox [Manzo] Empty Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:34 pm

Manzo

WORDS:222   | TAG: @Lee  

Manzo landed in the front yard of who he was informed to be the brother of his long lost companion LeeAnn. He was unsure as to what she was doing here, seeing as how he had given her enough things to keep herself sustained until they linked upon once more. Ghost landed on the Nakamura gounds, lifting his head to the air to take in the scent to locate LeeAnn, to ensure she was safe and alive inside of the property. He grunted in Manzo's direction signalling that she was indeed still among the living.

The white wolf descended from the back of his companion, strolling onto the grounds. A man with similar features to the woman in which he was looking for came strolling out to meet him. Manzo's red eyes put him off quite a bit, as did the weight of his magic aura. The ground underneath him catching fire due to his lightning god aura. As the man explained who he was and what he had done, Manzo walked by him without saying a word and making his way into the home. Passing a small child on his way to where LeeAnn laid. He looked upon her with no expression on his face, only thought as to what he should do next, and wanting an explanation for her condition.

Power Is Beauty At Its Purest

"Begone, with the thunder clap"
- Manzo Mattori

credit to nat of adoxography.

Mind of a Fox [Manzo] G2PTPWY

#3Lee Nakamura 

Mind of a Fox [Manzo] Empty Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:46 pm

Lee Nakamura
LeeAnn lied on the couch, completely drugged up on meds. Ryu grew a bit nervous seeing that this guy. It reminded him of how Hikaru would stare coldly when he hurt their sister, a look of deadly poison. He took a gulp. LeeAnn grunted a bit trying to deal with the pain, baring her teeth. Her face twisted in a unpleasant way. Ryu looked at his son. "Takumi, go play upstairs. I have to talk to Manzo" he said. The boy ran upstairs without a word. Ryu waited until he could hear his son upstairs, away from prying innocent eyes. He knew this was not going to end well. Despite being a Nakamura, he was by far the weakest in the whole family due to keeping a low profile.

"LeeAnn, came back home to grab a few things. She had fallen ill while staying here for a few nights. LeeAnn's condition was nothing I have ever seen. She told me she always felt cold and needed space heaters when she slept. I can tell she was suffering from hearing voices and hallucinations, as well as not...being herself. She's gone feral as so to speak" he explained. He looked at his sister in a wolf form thanks to the Wolvenhowl ring she had bought. The orange and white wolf whimpered, covering herself with her paws. Black vein-like markings were all over her body. "The only way to keep her from attacking my son and I was to just give her sleeping pills" he said.

Tail 8: 8/100

Last edited by LeeAnn Nakamura on Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:57 am; edited 1 time in total

Character Sheet
One must emulate both the fox and the lion, because a lion cannot defy a snare, while a fox cannot defy a pack of wolves.
#4Manzo 

Mind of a Fox [Manzo] Empty Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:05 pm

Manzo

WORDS:227   | TAG: @Lee  

"Ryu, I'm not interested in your excuses. Not even a little bit. You were sent express orders to come find me once this had begun to happen again. From what I can tell, either you read the letter and just plain didn't give enough of a fuck. Or you didn't bother to open it. Either way, you have a lot of explaining to do." He said as he placed a cigarette in his mouth, lightning it with a snap of his fingers. He quickly inhaled and exhaled a puff of smoke following, through his nostrils and mouth.

He turned to look Ryu in the eye, fear in his eyes. Quite entertaining, though now was not the time for such things. He walked over to Ryu's liquor cabinet and poured himself a glass of scotch. He walked over to an empty chair in the living room, sitting down staring at LeeAnn in her current state. The white wolf himself seemed a bit subdued for the moment but that was just to get the information he needed from this sniveling excuse for a Nakamura. " So tell me Ryu, which one was it, what was so important that you couldn't read my letter, assuming that's what you did. Because if it's the other way around, well there will be some furniture moving let's leave it at that."

- Manzo Mattori

#5Lee Nakamura 

Mind of a Fox [Manzo] Empty Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:12 pm

Lee Nakamura
Ryu went silent. He said nothing. He thought of he took things into his own hands, he could save his sister. Only to find that getting her drugged up was not the best option. No wonder the Nakamura family despised him. Hikaru would of killed him on sight. Manzo would probably just play with his prey before attacking. Ryu's mouth went dry trying to speak of anything he could attempt to get out. "I-I thought I could do it myself seeing...uhm" he stammered. He was even struggling to find that words to explain. LeeAnn wheezes and coughed a few times, her breathing was slow and painful.

Ryu just watched Manzo slowly pour himself a glass of scotch. The kind Lee was addicted to. He just made himself at home. The fact he was showing no emotion just made him unsettled. LeeAnn was just too drugged up to really be concious, but it was clear she was still in pain. Ryu bit his lip not speaking a word.

Tail 8: 9/100

Last edited by LeeAnn Nakamura on Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:58 am; edited 1 time in total

Character Sheet
#6Manzo 

Mind of a Fox [Manzo] Empty Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:25 pm

Manzo

WORDS:220   | TAG: @Lee  

He chuckled slightly, hearing that he thought he could do something that was far and a way out of his league to say the least. "Ryu, I have but one question for you. Did your mother ever tell you who I was to her. I'm sure you've heard my name before. Probably more than once, knowing how fond she was of me. She liked to remind me of such things before taking me into her bed chambers. Though I'm sure she left that part out." He said with a toothy grin. The white wolf didn't usually indulge in such tactics. But in the presence of this man, causing harm to him psychologically was far more fun to him at this point, a fight would do nothing.

"If we were still in Joya, that would make me your new daddy. So please don't lie to your daddy, or else I'll have to punish you. Not in the way I used to punish your mother." He said with a laugh as he took another sip of his drink, walking over to LeeAnn. Pulling a vile of serum out of his pocket. Fast acting might he add. He placed it to the lips of his turned companion massaging it down her throat. "Now tell me son, which one was it."

- Manzo Mattori

Mind of a Fox [Manzo] LGnxHvk
#7Lee Nakamura 

Mind of a Fox [Manzo] Empty Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:35 pm

Lee Nakamura
Ryu was taken aback a bit. He was a bit confused by what Manzo has said. Daddy? Stupidly, he just stayed silent with a puzzled and terrified facial expression. If this was Hikaru, he would be scorched alive, but mind games were something completely new to him. Brute force was something he was really used to. Mind games Manzo was pulling set him off the edge. "Just fucking take her. I don't need a useless sister anyways. If it gets you and that pathetic sister outta my house" he spat. This was the only sort of response could come up with.

The serum tasted vile, but it was effective. LeeAnn slowly opened her eyes. She was groggy and in a lot of pain, but a lot better now. Her wolf eyes stared up at Manzo, relieved to see him. "Manzo...it's...good to see you
she croaked. LeeAnn hissed from the pain her stomach was saying. She was aware what her brother had said. "You're house? It's...in...my name" she growled. Though, she attempted to stand, but fell back down onto the couch. She was clearly too weak to do much. Her energy was low. She closed her eyes to rest a bit longer.

Tail 8: 10/100

Last edited by LeeAnn Nakamura on Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:58 am; edited 1 time in total

Character Sheet
#8Manzo 

Mind of a Fox [Manzo] Empty Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:54 pm

Manzo

WORDS:215   | TAG: @Lee  

Manzo let out a quite loud laugh in response to his retort. The white wolf couldn't contain himself, so much so that he spilled his glass of scotch onto the floor, unable to control his faculties. After moments of uncontrolled laughing, Manzo regained him composure. Taking a seat next to LeeAnn and placing her in his lap. Stroking her hair as she was regaining her consciousness. "Sounds to me like you're trespassing buddy. Since this is her home, you should probably leave before I have to take out the trash."

He then placed her back down on the couch, lifting himself back up. Walking back over to Ryu, the two now nose to nose. He couldn't help but lick his lips in anticipation. "On second thought, I think it's time I served you, your eviction papers now. All things considered, it's early in the day, you should be able to find another place to stay if you act fast." He said as he grabbed Ryu by his collar and began to drag him out on his front lawn. He kicked the door open and threw Ryu out on his ass. "The boy can stay here while you look for a place, I'll not make him atone for the sins of his father."

- Manzo Mattori

#9Lee Nakamura 

Mind of a Fox [Manzo] Empty Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:09 am

Lee Nakamura
LeeAnn panted from the pain of even talking. She laid her head gently in his lap after collapsing from the exhaustion. Her ears twitched a bit hearing Manzo burst out laughing. LeeAnn could hear Manzo just talking to Ryu. Her senses were all dulled from being groggy. Meanwhile, Ryu stepped back a little unsettled. She was not worried about Ryu being kicked out, it was her nephew. Though, he probably would be better off if her mother retrieved him back to Hargeon, where her family resided. As Ryu was placed on his ass, he rubbed his head. Manzo slammed the door before Ryu could do anything. All was quiet.

LeeAnn just heard all of the commotion. Slowly, she lifted her head this time back to her human self. "Thanks...I'll contact my mother to retreive my nephew she he needs tostay away from me. I fear I might do something to him with how unpredictable this illness is" he expressed her concerns about her nephew rather than herself. Leeann sat up slowly, feeling a bit better. She rubbed her eyes and yawned, still fairly weak. "Sorry you have to see me in such a state. i was doing everything you said then this happened when I got my 7th tail...weird how everything happens" she said. she was in her normal purple shirt and white pants. She looked like she had gained some weight but not much since she lost a lot of it thanks to the illness.

Tail 8: 11/100

Last edited by LeeAnn Nakamura on Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:59 am; edited 1 time in total

Character Sheet
#10Manzo 

Mind of a Fox [Manzo] Empty Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:16 am

Manzo

WORDS:208   | TAG: @Lee  

"Well now that the trash has been taken out. That serum should have you back on your feet in no time, should also restore the weigh you had lost as well." Manzo said as he walked back over to LeeAnns liquor cabinet once more to fill his glass with a fresh batch of scotch. He put the glass to his lips and took it back once more, this time finally getting to enjoy his drink. It was smooth with a hint of smokey flavors, some very good stuff to be sure. He went back over to LeeAnn, sitting beside her, placing an arm around her, holding her close.

"Sorry it took so long for me to get to you. Had I known you were close to sprouting another tail I'd have stuck closer to you." He said with a bit of regret in his tone. He did feel somewhat responsible for what exactly was happening to her. It was something he couldn't truly forgive himself for, at least not yet. He brought her in close, taking one more sip from his glass before setting it down on the table. "Are you hungry? I could make you something, you probably haven't eaten in a few days."

- Manzo Mattori

#11Lee Nakamura 

Mind of a Fox [Manzo] Empty Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:13 pm

Lee Nakamura
LeeAnn blinked a few times as she watched her eldest brother being kicked out. She calmed down from all the excitement. Her eyes watched the Joyan help himself to her liquor cabinet. "You can have that whole bottle if you and anything else out of there. I don't come here often enough to drink all of that" she spoke as he was taking his drink. She heard him say she was going to gain her weight back. She sighed in relief. The kitsune was angry she had lost all that weight she was glad yo be gaining all of that back.

Manzo held her close which caught her off guard a bit. She cheeks flushed a little but she actually smiled. She felt happy. Manzo was a good friend. After all the shit that had happened to her. She was glad something came out right. He apologized for not coming sooner. Her fox ears folded back a little out of concern. "Why are you sorry? No one expected it. It just happened. You're doing a lot already. I can't ask much more from you" she smiled. There was a lot of appreciation towards him from her mannerism. LeeAnn felt in debt to him. She enjoyed the attention, of course. LeeAnn for the first time in years could feel like her old self and smile.

Her stomach grumbled a bit when he asked how hungry she was. Her cheeks flushed a bit. "If its not too much trouble, please. Your cooking is the best. I can help if you want" she smiled. LeeAnn leaned against his chest just enjoying this time. It has been several years since she felt safe and sound like this.

Tail 8: 12/100

Last edited by LeeAnn Nakamura on Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:59 am; edited 1 time in total

Character Sheet
#12Manzo 

Mind of a Fox [Manzo] Empty Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:14 pm

Manzo

WORDS:247   | TAG: @Lee  

Manzo lifted himself up from the couch and walked over to what he assumed was the kitchen, and oh what luck. It was a proper kitchen. Which was a pleasant surprise for him. He always wanted to prepare food in such a place. He placed his hand on the marble counter tops, his hand gliding across it, doing to the dust test. Taking his hand back he could see that there was not one imperfection. This was a place where his true master piece could come together. Maybe not master piece but a damn tasty dish, one that would make his mother proud, that was to be sure. The white wolf stalked the kitchen, hunting for the proper ingredients for what it is he wanted to prepare for his companion. Then it hit him, a special take on fried rice.

The white wolf flew into action, grabbing all of the appropriate utensils and vessels for such an undertaking. He turned over the gas on the stove, snapping his fingers to light it. He placed the wok on the stove heating it up to the appropriate temperature for such a thing. He quickly threw the left over rice he found in the fridge into the wok, cracking an egg in the center, stirring vigorously. It was all coming together now, he added the assorted vegetables, as well as the special ingredient that was for LeeAnn's kind only. He proceeded to plate it and serve it to her promptly.

- Manzo Mattori

#13Lee Nakamura 

Mind of a Fox [Manzo] Empty Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:28 pm

Lee Nakamura
LeeAnn watched him got to her kitchen that was free from her servants for the day. Her mixed matched eyes just stared at him through the open doorway. Eventually, she fell asleep for a short nap. She transformed into her wolf self thanks to the ring. The orange and white wolf was curled up on the couch. She rested her head and eyes, but the smells coming from the kitchen. It drove her mad. It all smelled so good. Actual food. Not meals that were okay and to-go. Her mouth watered just thinking about it. There was something about Manzo's cooking that she could love the most. She finally gave it.

She jumped from the couch and trotted to the door way. Poking her narrow framed head, she looked at Manzo who was cooking. She licked her lips silently. She zipped under the table, watching him quietly. LeeAnn's wolf ears twitched from curiosity. She watched her companion zip around the kitchen with ingredients faster than any of her servants ever did. LeeAnn tried to keep her hungry contained then came the secret ingredients. It was then she let out a bark and covered her mouth with her paws. "Sorry...sorry...I will just wait in the other room" she smiled innocently. Her thin frame crawled over to doorway and hid besides the liquor cabinet.

Tail 8: 13/100

Last edited by LeeAnn Nakamura on Sat Sep 07, 2019 10:00 am; edited 1 time in total

Character Sheet
#14Manzo 

Mind of a Fox [Manzo] Empty Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:39 pm

Manzo

WORDS:246   | TAG: @Lee  

The white wolf strolled into the room with the bowl in hand, seeing his companion hiding in her wolf form by the cabinet. He let out a whistle for her to come to his feet, where he then laid the plate down on the floor for her to eat at her leisure. Hopefully she would enjoy his cooking, more so than she enjoyed it the last time he cooked without proper utensils and ingredients. If memory served him correctly he simply fried it and served it up with a side of eggs. This would be a complete far cry from that, an actual dish from their shared homeland.

He removed his overcoat, revealing his new outfit that he had gotten since the two were last together. The white wolf was adorned by a black silk shirt, with sleeves rolled up and a red accent on the collar and down the buttons. Black cargo pants and steel toed boots. He was fresh from delivering a very important parcel, to a person in a quite high place among society. His god slayer tattoo on full display for the world to see, servants included. One in particular came to take his coat, and offer him a cigar which he took happily. He handed the servant a pouch of jewels as a tip for such hospitality. The people of Era knew the White Wolf of Joya very well, as well by his other moniker the Storm Caller of Blue Pegasus.

- Manzo Mattori

#15Lee Nakamura 

Mind of a Fox [Manzo] Empty Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:50 pm

Lee Nakamura
LeeAnn turned around a few times excited. She had forgotten all about her worries and mind was focused on hte food. LeeAnn trembled with joy as she could not wait for the food. Immediately after Manzo had placed the bowl on the floor, LeeAnn began to eat it like she had never done with food before. She was always a girl of manners around people, some people. Though, that was all thrown at the door since she had not eaten in several days since she was drugged up for a while. LeeAnn licked her lips inbetween her bites enjoying the taste. She slowed down the last half to actually enjoy the food. The taste was nothing like Fiore cooking. Nothing like her mother's or Hikaru's cooking. It was actually enjoyable.

LeeAnn looked at the food almost fully eaten then up at Manzo. He taken off his overcoat. She sat down and stared at his full attire. LeeAnn blinked at his god slayer tattoo, curious what is exactly was. She ate the rest of her food slower and licked the bowl clean. Licking her lips from a tasty meal, she felt satisfied and bloated. "I don't know what you did, but that was the best meal I have ever tasted in my entire life! Complements to the chef" she smiled. She shifted back to the human form again. This time she sat down next to him and looked at his body up and down. Her eyes shifted back to his tattoo. "If you don't mind me asking, what's that tattoo for or from" she asked, curiously. Her fox ears twitched more and more wanting to know. She would lean down to his arm and poke it.

Tail 8: 14/100

Last edited by LeeAnn Nakamura on Sat Sep 07, 2019 10:00 am; edited 1 time in total

Character Sheet
#16Manzo 

Mind of a Fox [Manzo] Empty Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:12 pm

Manzo

WORDS:218   | TAG: @Lee  

The white wolf lit his cigar and let out a puff of smoke from nostrils and sighed while sinking back into the couch, spreading himself and kicking off his shoes as well. Losing himself in the moment of comfort he was enthralled in. Before he knew it, his busty companion had joined him on the sofa. He placed his arm around her while enjoying his cigar before fielding her question with the appropriate answer. Or the best one he could possibly give her at the time. Though it wasn't so cut and dry a response to be truthful about the matter at hand.

"It's proof that I have stained my hands with the blood of a god. Or something close to it. Truthfully speaking, it's a tribute to the ignorance that man believes anything can truly be above them. In my eyes, it is proof that I defied the food chain and lived to tell about it." He said while taking another hit of his cigar, reaching for his glass of scotch. He removed the cigar from his lips and placed in his ash trey on the table, then lifting the scotch to his lips. Before looking over the shapely woman next to him with a wink and a smile. "Something deep like that." He joked.

- Manzo Mattori

#17Lee Nakamura 

Mind of a Fox [Manzo] Empty Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:23 pm

Lee Nakamura
LeeAnn felt his arms wrapped his arm around her. She gently her left hand lied on his chest. Manzo went on about what the scar meant and stuff about gods. How man thinks there is a superior being and all that jazz. Stuff she really could never understand about humans. It was all just a puzzle she could never ever figure out. Religion was something she was never fond of and left alone. A small giggle came from her lips as she looked up and Manzo. "I bet. You actually smiled. Dude, you never do that. You're up to something arent you" she smiled. She had a feeling he was planning something.

If she knew him, he only smiled when he was joking about something or doing something evil, at least what she thought. Her fox ears folded back as she narrowed her eyes. "Tell me! What are you thinking" she smiled, mischievously. The smirk on her face spoke other things though. She scratched her fox ears and forgotten how sensitive they were. "God damn, I could never get used to my ear being so sensitive. All the damn nerve endings" she hissed, a bit annoyed. She was trying to hide the fact her ears were a weak spot on her. Though, Manzo probably could already figure that out.

Tail 8: 15/100

Character Sheet
#18Manzo 

Mind of a Fox [Manzo] Empty Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:51 pm

Manzo

WORDS:237   | TAG: @Lee  

Not truly paying attention to his surroundings he found his hands on LeeAnn's ears. Stroking them slowly as if she were a common house cat that had come to perch beside him on the couch. The thoughts in his mind drifting back to the tea houses of home. Where he and his father would go on their days off from tilling the fields. Enjoying good music and good food, no care in the world. It was one of the deepest regrets of his life that he had not seen his family in such a long time. One day he would go back to his mother land and see what was left of his childhood home, and see if he could locate any of them.

The white wolf stroked her ears a little faster now and alternating petting them and scratching them. While his mind still drifted off to home. The beautiful farm he grew up on, while not much to look at to others it was a place of pure joy for him. In the midst of his day dreaming one of the servants made themselves known to him once more. "White wolf, the guest quarters have made up for you, for your stay here, the lady of the house extends her thanks for securing the safety of her daughter." Manzo nodded his head, knowing full well he would need a soak before going into fresh sheets.

- Manzo Mattori

#19Lee Nakamura 

Mind of a Fox [Manzo] Empty Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:02 pm

Lee Nakamura
LeeAnn was caught off guard. Her fox ears were always sensitive and calmed her down. The nerve endings made the girl shiver a bit from the petting. Though, she enjoyed it. LeeAnn bit her lip seeing she was getting so many signals to her brain. If felt so good to be scratched and petted. She was much like a common house cat and those who had ears like hers never liked them touched for that reason. Though, she actually wanted people to do that without asking of course. LeeAnn was trying to bite her tongue to not make a sound. Though, a squeak of pleasure did escape from her lips. Her lips were pressed and cheeks were flushed.

Once the servant caught his attention, a wave of relief surfed over her. Seeing the pleasure was now over and she could catch her mind mentally. A few shivers were sent down her spine. The servant spoke of her mother, Elizabeth Nakamura. Her ears and whole body straightened thate mention of her mother. "Uh thank you. Tell my mother that I hope things are okay on her end. And make sure how my father is doing. I know he ain't too happy with things right now" she smiled. The servant scampered off. She really didn't know her mother could be contacted that quickly. She scratched her head a bit. "I never knew they told my mother about that. Huh, things I am never told half of the time" she said. LeeAnn looked at Manzo then turned a little pink in the face, quickly switching her eyes to the ground.

Tail 8: 16/100

Last edited by LeeAnn Nakamura on Sat Sep 07, 2019 10:01 am; edited 1 time in total

Character Sheet
#20Manzo 

Mind of a Fox [Manzo] Empty Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:24 am

Manzo

WORDS:274   | TAG: @Lee  

"Tell the lady that it was nothing, and that I hope to see her soon." He said with a smile as he removed himself from the couch and took a large stretch. He summoned another servant to the room with a clap of the hands. "Yes white wolf, how may I serve you today?" Manzo smiled, it was nice to be waited on hand and foot for once, usually he had to do everything for everyone so he was going to enjoy this momentary change of pace as long as he could. Perhaps he was abusing it just a bit, but he did tip very well so at least he did make it worth their while. "I require a bath, I just got done with a particularly risky delivery and I'd like a soak if you don't mind." He said as he polished off his drink and placed the glass in the hand of the servant of the house.

"Yes White Wolf right away, will you also be requiring another drink or a meal while you're here." The servant asked with a smile. It was clear that he was more welcome in this home than the so called man of the house ever was. Probably kinder to the help as well. "Oh no a drink will do just fine, if I grow hungry I can take care of that myself. Let me know when the bath is ready." He said as he took his spot next to LeeAnn once more, placing his hand on her thigh and giving it a casual squeeze and stroke with a friendly smile upon his face.

- Manzo Mattori

#21Lee Nakamura 

Mind of a Fox [Manzo] Empty Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:34 am

Lee Nakamura
LeeAnn thought it was weird to hear her mother being called 'Lady of the house'. She was never refered to that at home, but things have changed. Probably in formal standards such as this, she was referred to that name. It was odd to her. Manzo called the servants to his beck and call. They treated them better than they did with her, but then again, she did everything herself. They just did the cleaning and maintaining the house while she was away. LeeAnn just watched Manzo. LeeAnn thought about her mother and missed her. Yes, she always talked to her parents, but she missed her mother and her father. They were always supportive with whatever she did, which was hard to come by nowadays.

Her thoughts wandered to the innocent days when she was in her youth. Sick all the time and not due to the curse. It was because all of her magic was supressed. Her and Hikaru were always playing together when they got the chance to. She grew a bit homesick. Her eyes stared at the window. LeeAnn jumped out her skin when she felt a squeeze on her thigh. Grabbing her chest, she gave a surprised look at Manzo, whom was playing around. She gave a playful smile and push him gently with a small laugh. Then she caught the message. Her ears folded backwards and face grew red like a cherry.

Tail 8: 17/100

Last edited by LeeAnn Nakamura on Sat Sep 07, 2019 10:01 am; edited 1 time in total

Character Sheet
#22Manzo 

Mind of a Fox [Manzo] Empty Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:54 pm

Manzo

WORDS:209  | TAG: @Lee  

After a few moments the servant returned to the room. Wearing a smile as per usual. "White wolf I have drawn a bath for you, as well as one for you miss, let me know when you are ready to go." Manzo was a bit more impatient to bathe than his companion here it seemed. So without much of a hesitation in his movement. He sprang up from his seat, but not before being served his drink, in his excitement for a proper bath it seemed as though he had completely forgotten the fact that he did indeed ask for a refill of his beverage. He grabbed it from the servants hands and proceeded to follow the help to the washing chambers.

"Lee, shake a leg, or the water will end up getting cold." He said with a laugh as he entered the changing area in order to disrobe and begin a nice long soak, which he desperately needed at this point in the day. It had been such a long time since he had the opportunity to soak like this, and it was making him rather happy to have this opportunity. He could simply drink and enjoy the hot water, much like the bath houses in Joya.

- Manzo Mattori

#23Lee Nakamura 

Mind of a Fox [Manzo] Empty Sat Aug 17, 2019 7:07 pm

Lee Nakamura
LeeAnn grew more thrown off by the minute. First he was being a tease now the servants broke her concnetration. The kitsune looked at her. A bath for her? Wait? LeeAnn grew more puzzled. Her head tilted with her fox ears, twitching. Bath at this hour? She normally did it at night, not early in the day. Though, she was more of a cold shower person. Personally, she didn't like water. Not because she was a fire mage, but the fact she couldn't swim. The kitsune just followed Manzo since she was still confused.

They entered the changing area. LeeAnn already saw Manzo undressing, she covered her eyes. "Wait, together? But...but...what? I-I thought that...I..uh..." she stammered, growing embarressed. LeeAnn stood there with her eyes closed and looking away from Manzo. She was far too embaressed to really do anything. He just seemed to not care at all what he did in front of her. "Me? Undress? Now?" she finally spat out.

Tail 8: 26/100

Last edited by LeeAnn Nakamura on Sat Sep 07, 2019 10:05 am; edited 1 time in total

Character Sheet
#24Manzo 

Mind of a Fox [Manzo] Empty Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:23 pm

Manzo

Manzo, who was now stripped with nothing around him but a towel. He walked over to Lee, who was being far too shy for her own good, with a snicker he tugged on her blouse. "You ought to wash those luscious mellons of yours, lord knows you've been sweating a whole hell of a lot." He said with a chuckle. He pulled her blouse down a bit more, revealing her cleavage. He put his face directly into it, and upon removing it he came to this conclusion. "Yep you are certainly in need of a bath, and that is no lie." He said with a chuckle before leaving her to get into the bath himself.

Upon entering the next area, which is where the large bathing area could be found. Manzo removed his towel, leaving nothing to the imagination before sliding into the bath up to his waist allowing his body to adjust. He quickly picked up his pack of cigarettes that he had brought with him and placed one in his mouth. He snapped his fingers to light it taking an exceptionally long drag from his cigarette before letting out a cloud of smoke.

#25Lee Nakamura 

Mind of a Fox [Manzo] Empty Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:35 pm

Lee Nakamura
She backed away a little feeling a bit out of her comfort zone. It had been a while since she stripped down in front of someone else besides the previous time they were alone together. "Y-You know what? I-I think I am fine. It's cool I can do it...myself" she studdered. She felt like a trapped rat. The redhead froze he stripped her. LeeAnn was obviously petrified. Who did this man think he was? Upon seeing her bust, he had a smirk. One she knew that was nothing but trouble. Her fox ears folded downward. He put her face into her bust, LeeAnn's face started steaming more than the bathhouse itself.

He had that flirtatious smirk on this lips like a grinning chesire cat. "What..." she whispered. Leeann would usually punch something for doing that, but she couldn't bring herself to. FOr one, Manzo was someone she respected. Two, dont bit the hand that feeds, Finally, three, she secretly enjoyed it. This new sexual aroused side of her just made her purse her lips. She stormed past Manzo and slipped into the bath. The room was big and something she had seen millions of times over the years. She looked away, still red in the face. Manzo was pleased with himself. Lee stayed quiet, not looking at him in the eye. Her fox ears twitched out of irritation and enjoying the attention. "Happy?" she huffed, with her cheeks puffed out. Though, a small side smile was seen for a split second before she hid the smile with her hair.

Tail 8: 31/100

Last edited by LeeAnn Nakamura on Sat Sep 07, 2019 10:11 am; edited 1 time in total

Character Sheet

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum