Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cherish the Day [Sofia]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

#26Sofia 

Cherish the Day [Sofia]  - Page 2 Empty Sun Sep 22, 2019 11:00 am

Sofia

WORDS: 311 | Delicious Date

“Oooohhhhh~?” Cooing lovingly at the compliment she received from the woman next to her, while she knew they were only a matter of meters away from the destination of the first stage of their date, Sofia couldn’t help but pause in place and turn to face her beloved black beauty as she felt her heart beating quicker and quicker and quicker.
“Is my lovely Lisa hinting she’d like a ring on her finger, hm~?” Unable to resist the urge to engage the wonder that was the White Empress any longer, the purring princess pulled her partner a little closer to her and wrapped her arms around that heavenly frame, gazing into those ravishing red eyes as she did so.

“Well then, you should take great pride in what you bring to me, dear~” Letting her hands slip around to the soft skin that was exposed on her back and using her fingers to softly tease and massage the woman’s back as she did so, the magenta mermaid smiles as she leaned closer and closer to the woman, her voice becoming a hushed whisper that she shared only with the lady she loved so very much.
“I’ve never met anyone with such a sublime record for satisfaction~” Almost having to fight against the urge to kiss Alisa from the very moment she looked at that beautiful face that her fellow femme possessed, the foreign fox spoke to her with intimacy and longing and knew that no matter how hard she tried, she was facing a losing battle. Almost subconsciously leaning forward and seizing that luscious set of lips in a slow but deep kiss, all that she could do was lose herself to her want for this woman, and honestly, Miss Serena loved that. She loved feeling so lost in the ebony haired enchantress that nothing else seemed to matter to her…

Find Your Adventure

"~Grab What You Love and Never Let Go~"
- Sofia Serena

credit to nat of adoxography.

#27Alisa 

Cherish the Day [Sofia]  - Page 2 Empty Sun Sep 22, 2019 11:50 am

Alisa

WORDS: 280 | TAG: @Sofia | DRESS~

"Hmmmm~... That doesn't like a bad idea at all, now that you mention it~", yes, it most certainly felt quite refreshing to be so open about the idea of marriange, an idea she'd have definitely abhored in the past... But now here she was, toying with the concept as they walked towards the restaurant they'd be eating, with Alisa raising a hand over her mouth and winking knowingly, "Ufufufu~ I suppose that's only fair, after all~..."

After all this time, Alisa had given up trying to figure out what was with this sublime Siren that made her want to charm her at every turn, to shower her with all her love and affection and then more: Welcoming the girl into her arms, Alisa slid them around Sofia's waist, snaking tighter and tenderly as she held her lover close, leaning into those luscious lips and giving them a soft, loving little suckle, offering her tongue, gliding along those lips as if cooing Sofia's out to play, her playful giggle trailing off into a breathy, husky purr as her hands caressed up and down her back:

"...I've yet to meet someone quite as rewarding to satisfy~", when she finally peeled away, Alisa's expression looked visibly different, a vivid hue on her cheeks as she looked lovingly at Sofia, her playful words barely concealing the earnest love and affection as she relished every bit of Sofia's warmth.

They were supposed to be on a date, not to mention they were still in public... Propriety aside, the two yet had a number of adventures to enjoy before well and truly enjoying each other as they certainly might given enough time and space.

Strength is also Beauty

"Another day in paradise~"
- Alisa Vollan

Sheet | Relationship Plotter | GFX
Fortune Wheel | Victory Road | Dice Game

"Would you like a glimpse of real beauty, Guest?"

Cherish the Day [Sofia]  - Page 2 CyhFjWA

Main theme ~ Serious Fight!
#28Sofia 

Cherish the Day [Sofia]  - Page 2 Empty Sun Sep 22, 2019 1:23 pm

Sofia

WORDS: 314 | Delicious Date

“Oh yes, I suppose I do owe you one, don’t I~?” Giggling softly at the implication of the woman with whom she had found herself quite purposefully entangled, Sofia couldn’t help herself but to lift up her hands to show off the lovely little rock and ring combination with which she had been endowed by the dark delight, and smile as she saw it.

“But it would have to be quite the piece to be worthy of the White Empress, now wouldn’t it~?” Toying with the small but elegant item that she had been offered in the town nestled in the timbers that Miss Vollan called her home, right now it felt as if that was a lifetime ago, and for the most part it had been a wonderful one. Certainly there certain dips but on the whole it all seeming wonderful when she had this wonder alongside her, honestly the idea of claiming her for keeps was becoming more and more of a tempting proposition by this point.

“Heeheeheheee~” The mirth of the magenta mermaid making her feel like she was on some sweet drug, as her chuckling continued all she could do was stroke the cheek of her luscious lover with the back of her fingers, and purr with enjoyment all the while.
“You took the words right out of my mouth, my sweet~” Certainly enraptured by the woman who stood in front of her and loving the feeling of intimacy that she experienced even in a public street like this when she had Alisa in her arms, Miss Serena grinned with glee and then leaned into the lips of the woman to nuzzle them softly before sharing her own once more, wondering if anything she could ever have planned for them to do with their day would ever rival the simple joy of having the undivided attention of this magnificent marvel…

Find Your Adventure

- Sofia Serena

#29Alisa 

Cherish the Day [Sofia]  - Page 2 Empty Sun Sep 22, 2019 2:21 pm

Alisa

WORDS: 330 | TAG: @Sofia | DRESS~

Ahh, she was still wearing it~... It brought her no end of joy to witness first hand just how keenly Sofia had taken to her little gift, how an onlooker may have very well regarded it as an unspoken sign of commitment neither woman would have been keen on admitting on their first few months together:

"Well, naturally~ Anybody who would marry an Empress would become, well... Another Empress, correct me if I'm mistaken~", winking cheekily at her lover, Alisa cooly flipped her hair behind her, or at least she would have had she still worn the long hairstyle she once did, instead merely brushing those fluttering locks behind her ear as her gaze fell on her lover's hand, admiring the way she played with the ring, only for her hand to rest on Sofia's cheek as their kiss parted, "And I can't think of many who could possibly live up to a title as such~"

Punctuating her words with a long, loving kiss, Alisa objectively understood she and Sofia often let their own endless desire for one another catch them off guard, perhaps drawing them away from their finely planned date. But Alisa for one, hardly seemed to care... After all, the whole point of today was to have an enjoyable time with her lover, and nothing felt quite as pleasant:

"Well, you've already seen it first hand, have you not~? How we always seem to find ourselves on the same page~", added the sculptress, toying with Sofia's hair as the kiss parted at last, hand sliding down from her cheek and onto her hair, fingers twining through those silken strands, toying playfully with them... It took her peeling her eyes away from her lover's and into the myriad restaurants around to feel a modest emptiness in her stomach, no doubt motivated by the tantalizing scent of food nearby, "Ufufufu~ Though I suppose at this rate... I'll need to find some place to get some food in your mouth~"

Strength is also Beauty

- Alisa Vollan

#30Sofia 

Cherish the Day [Sofia]  - Page 2 Empty Mon Sep 23, 2019 5:50 am

Sofia

WORDS: 402 | Delicious Date

“Heeheehehee, I wonder what that would make me then~?” The lips of Miss Serena curling into a mischievous grin at the words of her luscious lover, she giggled lightly and purred with delight at what Alisa said, eagerly returning the joke and wondering what the woman in front of her might make of it.
“Your Azure Empress? Or maybe pearls to match a woman of diamonds like yourself~?” Not usually one for fancy titles or regalia given what she had fled back in her homeland, despite that the runaway princess quite enjoyed the idea of having a matching title with the marvellous minx she clung to, though she was largely being playful the magenta mermaid was entertained by the little game and giggled happily, even forgetting her new hair colour to an extent as she suggested her own little title options to her perfect partner.

“Mmmmnnnnnn… Allliiiissssssssssaaaaaaa~” The little hiss-like purr she made practically a defining point of their kisses by this point, when finally the pair finally parted lips, all that Sofia could do was mewl the name of her magnificent mate and gaze dizzily into the woman’s eyes as she melted from a heat that far surpassed even the summer sun above them. Something about their connection so enticing it was almost hypnotic, while at first the foreign fox had felt that the ease with which this ebony haired enchantress could leave her wanting was something that made her feel vulnerable, by now she had come to love it. She loved the way she was made turned to goo inside and out by this gorgeous goddess.

“Heeheeheehee, indeeeeeed~” Wrinkling her nose playfully as Alisa mentioned a need to get something a little more substantial than her lovers tasty tongue in her mouth, though Miss Serena felt a little reluctant to part the bliss they had created in the street, she did however see the point the woman had made and nodded in agreement to it.
“But lucky for you, we’ve already found the perfect place~?” Giggling happily however as she revealed the fact that they had already arrived at their first venue and she had simply become distracted by it, the moment that she decided to peel herself away from that perfect shape of her partner the sapphire eyed siren swung her arm toward the short set of steps behind her, which led down to a humble little red door…

Find Your Adventure

- Sofia Serena

#31Alisa 

Cherish the Day [Sofia]  - Page 2 Empty Mon Sep 23, 2019 11:10 am

Alisa

"Perhaps~", giggled the sculptress, smile brightening the whole way as her lover brainstormed ideas for the kind of title she might wear should the two marry, "You have to admit, Azure Empress would fit you like a glove... Though surely you could find yourself a grander title~? My Empress of the Sea~"

Indeed, Sofia had kept her royal past on a tight lid, so it was nothing short of ironic the two would end up fantasizing about what manner of Imperial mantle she might wear as her wife. Yet even that playful little image paled in comparison to the unyielding force of their passion, until Alisa could only hold her lover close as she savoured a flavour richer than anything the nearby restaurants could provide, until the rest of the world all but faded into the background:

"Haaa, Sofiaaaa~...", heaved the sculptress, cheeks reddened as she peeled away from that breathtaking kiss, cooing softly as she stroked her lover's cheek, "How come you always take my breath away~...?"

She was far too easy for Alisa to lose herself in, and dreadfully difficult to peel away from, like her very being ached for a measure of contact with the girl she'd fallen head over heels for... Merely standing so close to her, hand on her hip as they stood mere inches from each other, gazing into her eyes as such... She felt an almost instintive desire to lean right back in for more, only momentarily distracted from it by the endearing look on Sofia's face, earning a playful, amused little chuckle from Alisa:

"Ufufu~ I don't suppose this was your plan all along, hmmm...?", teased the sculptress, cocking her head as she toyed with her lover's hair, gazing amorously into her eyes as she bit her lip, letting Sofia peel away at long last, "Walk around the food quarter until I felt hungry, only to swoop in and save me with a meal to die for~? Well... Two meals actually~"

Strength is also Beauty

- Alisa Vollan

#32Sofia 

Cherish the Day [Sofia]  - Page 2 Empty Mon Sep 23, 2019 12:14 pm

Sofia

WORDS: 325 | Delicious Date

“See, that one just makes me sound like a character in a Fairy Tale?” Tilting her head to the side and smirking as she wrapped her arm around that of Alisa’s, the magenta haired minx giggled at the suggestion of her lover and smiled as she batted her lashes gentle toward the woman.
“The woman sailors spend their whole life wanting to meet~” Certainly not entirely minding the implication of such a grand title, or at least the one she imagined in it, Miss Serena could picture herself as some ageless mermaid or something of the like who lived in a grand palace on the sea floor, and would delight in plucking handsome men and women from the decks of ships to add to her heavenly harem. It was a nice thing to imagine really, and something that seemed like it would suit the pair down to the ground.

“Oh my, I’m sure this is a spur of the moment decision on my part…” The smile of the siren not fading for a second as she skipped down the stairs that led to a small door that seemed narrow even for a woman as slim as she was, but at the same time all the more charming for it, Sofia grinned and felt her excitement rising as she reached out and wrapped her fingers around the handle to open it.
“Picking a nice venue for us to enjoy something that will hopefully be delicious~” The smile that she wore irrepressible by this point of course and her sense of anticipation building by the moment, the vixen from Valerica could only wonder what her luscious lover might make of their venue for lunch as she opened the door and waited for the White Empress to take the lead, wanting to see her reaction as she stepped inside a bistro that most would probably overlook, but was a slice of heaven for the few that did not…

Find Your Adventure

- Sofia Serena

#33Alisa 

Cherish the Day [Sofia]  - Page 2 Empty Mon Sep 23, 2019 2:10 pm

Alisa

"Well, when you put it like that, it defenitely feels fitting~", added the sculptress, winking cheekily and giggling as she took a firm grasp of Sofia's hand, gazing into her eyes as she teased, "I can't imagine a single Sailor who wouldn't give his all just to meet you... I'd be surprised if you hadn't met a few of them already~"

The latter piece more of a guess on Alisa's part, but a potentially accurate deduction considering the kind of seafaring adventures her lover had enjoyed thus far. Indeed, it was all too easy to imagine her lover as a literal mermaid charming the sea floor at every turn, after all, she did wonders above ground all too easily:

"Oh, I'm quite certain it was my love... After all, why on Earth would you be looking around for restaurants all on your own, hmmm~?", quipped Alisa, never missing a beat or a chance to tease her beautiful beloved, as the dazzling dance known as flirtation never quite seemed to ebb between the two of them, even as the marvellous mermaid treated Alisa to a rather delectable sight, as they went down a shaded stairwell that piqued her interest with every step, "Quite the discreet, cozy little place hmmm~...? Off to a good start already~"

Taking in the seemingly secluded, yet tempting red door that laid just at the bottom of the staircase. As her lover held the door for her, the woman in white stepped inside the rather classy bistro, her brow raising as she took in her luxurious surroundings:

"Oh my... To think we had a restaurant like this, right under our noses... No wonder we never ran into it, hmmm~?", gazing lovingly into Sofia's eyes, visibly appreciating the chance to have a nice, fulfilling lunch here with her, she all but missed the finely dressed waiter soon approaching them.

Strength is also Beauty

- Alisa Vollan

#34Sofia 

Cherish the Day [Sofia]  - Page 2 Empty Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:06 am

Sofia

WORDS: ### | Delicious Date

“Oh my, well I did need to find something worthy of an empress, after all~” Almost wishing she had arrived here in the middle of winter so that she would have the chance to help her lady love out of her coat as they entered, while this was a little disappointing, Sofia was still amused to be following the fine femme into the nice little hideaway of home cooking she had found in the restaurant quarter. Certainly the eatery they stepped into not doing much to make itself seem especially elegant or fancy, while it was decorated in a fashion that was pleasing to the eye, it was rather unpretentious in the humble furnishings within.

“If I was going to take my girl out for a special day, she’d need to have the finest cuisine in all of Astera, after all~” Warm colours surrounding the pair as they stepped inside the rich tones of oak making up the tables and chairs, it looked more like one was stepping out into a family dining room rather than some source of decadent dining. However, that was something that Miss Serena liked about the place, and she quietly hoped that Alisa did as well. The White Empress somewhat extravagant in her tastes but the humble beginnings that she had come from making the magenta mermaid think she appreciated something homely more than she might let on, the girl was curious to see what her lover might make of their surroundings and optimistic about that as well, especially with the initial positivity that her beloved black beauty showed.

“Heeheehehee, great treasures are always hard to find, my dear~” Winking playfully as she moved in front of her charming companion and nodding at the waiter in a manner that clearly demonstrated that their arrival was no accident, all too quickly the pair were being beckoned toward a nice round table and set of chairs that were tucked away discretely behind a wall-like column, where a smouldering candle and vase full of flowers waited for them.
“But like waiting on a certain someone getting ready for a date, they’re usually worth the effort~” Sofia amused by the sight and only more so as she skipped behind one of the chairs to pull it out for her lover, she couldn’t help but feel excited at having this chance to act so chivalrously, and even more so given she knew what was coming for them…

Find Your Adventure

- Sofia Serena

#35Alisa 

Cherish the Day [Sofia]  - Page 2 Empty Tue Sep 24, 2019 2:45 pm

Alisa

WORDS: 430 | TAG: @Sofia | DRESS~

"Something worthy of an empress hmmm~? Well you can rest assured Sofia... After all, you always seem to have that covered, hmmm~?", cocking her head slightly as her brow rose, Alisa shone that loving smile on her beloved as she gazed quizzically into her eyes, as if to figure out just how on earth she'd have happened upon a talent like that, "It's a gift, certainly~"

One of many gifts clearly, and just knowing how to pick a restaurant was only the start. With every step taken into the quiet, classy bistro, Alisa's head turned left and right with visible interest, looking between the other customers and the enticing meals on their tables, very much delighting in how they'd furnished the place with modest, yet visibly well picked decor:

"Mmmm~ Finest cuisine huh~...", she couldn't lie, the idea alone made her curl her lips ever so slightly, betraying only a hint of the appetite she'd built up waiting for her lover, "So you say, but we always seem to know just where to find them don't we~?"

This one is a different talent, one the two of them developed on their time together... Well, Alisa did at least, for she'd become quite attentive to all manner of things her beautiful girl would enjoy, after all, she'd never seen a sight quite so beautiful as that smile on her face, that gleam of excitement at the thrill of discovery:

"Well, sometimes... You just need to know where to look~", one look into her eyes would have been enough for those words to come flowing right out, with Alisa giggling as she flashed her lover an appreciating smile, running her hand down her long, elegant legs, smoothing out the kinks in her dress before sitting down on the chair offered, her cheeks warming ever so slightly at that subtle yet powerful show of chivalry, "But that I completely agree~ Nothing feels quite as rewarding as what follows a hopeful but patient wait~"

The moment they sat however, Alisa draped her arm over the table, reaching out and offering Sofia a hand, waiting for the dazzling diva to meet her halfway as she continue:

"The kind of wait when you just know it will be worth it in the end~", letting out a low, amorous sigh, she seemed utterly taken by the her lover's eyes as she spoke, all but losing track of her own words as she admired theh beauty before her, "...You look absolutely ravishing my love~..."

So smitten was she that Alisa barely even noticed the waiter standing beside them, holding out their menus...

Strength is also Beauty

- Alisa Vollan

#36Sofia 

Cherish the Day [Sofia]  - Page 2 Empty Wed Sep 25, 2019 6:55 am

Sofia

WORDS: 418 | Delicious Date

“You think so~?” A wry smile spreading over her lips at the comment of her companion, once she had sat down Sofia stretched her hand forward to greet the grasp of the girl opposite her and squeeze that soft hand gently, and batted her lashes as she did so.
“I dunno, I’d have to disagree there~” Usually finding what her fellow femme said agreeable, but this particular point something that the sapphire eyed siren couldn’t help but take issue with what her lover said, albeit in a playful and largely abstract manner.

“I’d definitely say that certain things are more worthwhile than others? Diamonds in the coal, shall we say?” Smirking and looking over the beauty before her and how the soft level of light and warm colours only seemed to bring it out even more, Miss Serena cocked her head as she clarified the matter on which she disagreed with the opinion of Alisa, and even went so far as to arch her brow at one end as she emphasized her point.
“After all, no other woman could have snared me as you have, my dear~” Certainly agreeing that a whole lot of fun things were indeed worth a nice build-up, but also knowing from experience that some of them were even more of a delight than others, in her whole life there was a rather scant number of people who had managed to captivate the woman so that every ‘wait’ was worth the effort. Every moment was worth looking forward to.

Time to see another fruit of my efforts, hm~? One of those moments in particular seeming to crop up the waiter slipped in with what looked like a rather fancy looking bound menu in hand in a manner that seemed largely innocuous, Sofia couldn’t help but smirk as she watched the older man hand her partner the item, and had to stifle a giggle of excitement as she waited for the woman to inspect it. The White Empress unlikely to find a list of food and drink within the innocent looking item but rather a collected collage of images of the two of them, while the magenta minx had picked up the spell needed to create visual imagery of her memories quite by chance with an encounter with an unexpected guild mate, in a moment like this it only made this moment seem blessed by whatever force that guided them. It was a gift that made it feel like fate was smiling upon their pairing…

Find Your Adventure

- Sofia Serena

#37Alisa 

Cherish the Day [Sofia]  - Page 2 Empty Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:18 pm

Alisa

"Hooo~?", hearing her assertive disagreement, Alisa quirked her brow almost reflexively, leaning in ever so softly as her idle hand folded over the table. She knew an explanation would come soon enough, and perhaps expected something cheeky, but instead... Sofia pointed out something else entirely, how nobody else could have snared the two of them no matter how long they waited, "Well, you do have a point there, I'd argue you need wisdom to decide when it's worth waiting but...", squeezing her hand just a bit tighter, Alisa bit her lip softly, "Some things just happen to sweep you off your feet when you least expect them to~"

Alisa had to admit, no matter how much time passed, the two always had something to talk about when it came to the beautiful, unexpected bond that blossomed between them, almost unbelievable if one were to ask their half a year younger selves... It took some effort to look away from Sofia and onto the sheet of paper the waiter handed her, but the moment she laid eyes on that menu, however, her look changed entirely. That lingering hue returned to her cheeks in earnest as her brow rose, her hand reaching over her mouth as she mumbled:

"O-Oh my~...", Sofia had most certainly caught her off guard, though Alisa knew she had made reservations in advance, she had no idea the girl had gone this far. In each of those images she saw precious memories she had made with her lover, moments they cherished laid out before her. Completely absorbed by the menu turned photo album in disguise, the sculptress ran her hand over the paper as her eyes finally shifted back into Sofia's, "How long have you been planning this~...?"

At this point, the sculptress completely lost sight of the once pressing matter of the meal at hand, giving plentiful room for Sofia to catch her off guard once more.

Strength is also Beauty

- Alisa Vollan

#38Sofia 

Cherish the Day [Sofia]  - Page 2 Empty Wed Sep 25, 2019 6:06 pm

Sofia

WORDS: 430 | Delicious Date

“Heeheeheehee~” Giggling gleefully as she saw the response of Alisa to the little ploy she had taken and loving every moment, regardless of any expectation that she might have had toward the reaction of her beloved black beauty to the pictures, Miss Serena couldn’t help but feel like anything she could have anticipated was completely surpassed by what she saw. The White Empress always so smooth and witty in her word use, so much so that there had been times when the woman who squeezed her hand gently thought she would have no chance to see her ever look astounded or overwhelmed, to bear witness to the vision of this vixen utterly astounded by what she saw was worth any amount of planning or patience.

“See anything you like, my dear~?” Playing along with the moment as she scooped up her own menu and held it in front of her as she smiled like a Cheshire cat, for a moment or two the foreign fox played innocent and ignorant, but could not keep it up for long. All too eagerly peeking over the ‘wall’ she had made with an expression that would show how much relished the sight in front of her, Sofia wore a big, beaming grin that looked equal parts smug and satisfied as she took in the response of her gobsmacked goddess, and gently squeezed the soft hand of the woman she loved as she shared a moment that would likely be part of a next picture album she might make with her new spell.

“Heheheheh, the pictures~?” Still loving the chance to play coy when she was questioned, however, as Alisa did not define what she meant specifically in regard to the girls planning, Miss Serena opted to exploit that technicality with giddy glee as she laid her menu down and wrapped both of her hands around that of her perfect paramour.
“Well, as you can see by the ones of the volleyball game then things have been in the works since the moment we met… But honestly, I only learned the magic to do this sort of thing recently~” Certainly having quite the stroke of inspiration after her encounter with the white haired fellow in the alleyway a few weeks before and able to exploit what he had taught her to create something so charming and unique, the sapphire siren found herself rather smug as she explained her method for treat number one of her date with her beloved, and would likely remain that way through the other ones she had prepared throughout the day…

Find Your Adventure

- Sofia Serena

#39Alisa 

Cherish the Day [Sofia]  - Page 2 Empty Sat Sep 28, 2019 3:46 am

Alisa

WORDS: 310 | TAG: @Sofia | DRESS~

"Hmmm, a lot of things actually~", slowly regaining her wits about her, Alisa's smiled widened as she registered that ever teasing tone in her lover's voice, yet not without losing that vivid shade on her cheeks. That smile of her face looked utterly endearing, and it filled her heart with joy to watch Sofia enjoying herself this much, "If you have this much on our first date, well... Then we must make sure to have as many beautiful moments as we can~ Who knows how much you'll have on our second date~"

Through a flirtatious little wink at her lover, she could only imagine what kind of pictures they could make from now on, almost as much as she wondered what kind of magic had gone into making this lovely collection. She'd get no answer from her lover, clearly: Giggling at Sofia's cheekiness, Alisa nonetheless rose her eyebrow as she listened attentively to her words, a playful look of surprise on her face as her idle hand rose over her mouth in mock disbelief:

"My, hard to believe you planned this far ahead starting right then and there~", teased the sculptress, very much enjoying the image of her lover taking picture of the fated volleyball game that brought the two together, and yet still finding it hard to hold Sofia's gaze too long before her eyes wandered right back down, "Unless, you already knew we'd end up this close~"

Winking playfully at the marvellous mermaid, Alisa knew all too well Sofia could have found some magic to make this photo album a reality, but she far preferred to play along with her cheekiness and tease her lover with a much more romantic image... Taking one of those soft, dainty hands in her own, Alisa squeezed it gently, delighing in the soothing sense of comfort her that filled her so thoroughly.

Strength is also Beauty

- Alisa Vollan

#40Sofia 

Cherish the Day [Sofia]  - Page 2 Empty Sat Sep 28, 2019 1:34 pm

Sofia

WORDS: 361 | Delicious Date

“Oooooh~?” Biting her lip slightly as she saw the beet colour in the cheeks of her usually composed companion, while she was loving seeing this fine femme looking so flusters the foreign fox still used the grip she had on Alisa’s hand to try and soothe her a bit, rolling her thumb slowly across the back of her wonderful woman’s hand with a gentle purr as she stared into the eyes that matched her new hair so perfectly.

“Who knows, maybe I’m just raising the bar really high, so you have to do even better when you take me on a date, hm~?” Wrinkling her nose playfully as she took in this feeling of bliss that the black beauty’s rare response inspired, after blinking a couple of times with a grin Miss Serena hummed softly and cocked her head as she laid out a playful line of her own. Certainly eager to offer up a wonderful experience for her ebony-haired enchantress but also rather curious as to what her lover might plan if given the chance, the sapphire siren couldn’t help but lay out a little ‘bait’ toward that aim, and silently hoped that the keen attentions of the White Empress would pick up on it.

“Heheheheh, hmmmm…” The giggling of our girl continuing as their conversation did, while Sofia had largely been exaggerating when she made the comment about having had this in the works since she first met the magnificent marvel opposite her by the pool, for one reason or another the violet vixen did not feel inclined toward confessing this fact.
“On some level I must have known you were quite the ‘keeper’, hm~?” Actually finding herself somewhat surprised as she ran the notion over in her head and found that deep down she had wanted to do something like this for a while, the magenta minx could only smile as she observed how ‘different’ the connection she had forged with Miss Vollan had been even from the beginning, and then squeezed the woman’s hand gently as she saw the waiter return with arms laden with plates to get their meal underway without even the necessity to order…

Find Your Adventure

- Sofia Serena

#41Alisa 

Cherish the Day [Sofia]  - Page 2 Empty Sun Sep 29, 2019 8:56 am

Alisa

WORDS: 360 | TAG: @Sofia | DRESS~

Alisa all but purred at that slow and subtle, yet thoroughly satsifying touch on the back of her hand, interlacing her finger's with Sofia's as she gazed into her eyes, curling her lip, silently wishing she could pull the girl into a long, loving kiss... Well, she'd get it soon enough at this rate, or, at least when they finally walked out of the restaurant after a long, thoroughly fulfilling meal:

"Well, then I suppose I'll have to go all out when my turn comes~ Then again, not like I ever planned to do anything else.", Alisa couldn't help but bite her bottom lip ever so softly at the thought, that keen mind already at work as she thought of the best ways to sweep her lover off her feet once more.

Oh, all the things they could do together~... Alisa could already see it in her mind, long walks on the beach under those dazzling sunset hues, not unlike the wonderful time they spent on the island. Letting her gaze drift upwards for the briefest of moment as she imagined the possibilities, Sofia's simple hum swiftly brought those wine red hues right down into her eyes as she chuckled:

"I mean, that's hardly surprising when you think about it, no~?", cocking her head cheekily, the way she squeezed tighter around Sofia's hand spoke volumes, hinting at the depth of her feelings for the violet vixen before her eyes, thinking back to how mesmerizing she saw her right from the first time, on that fateful day at the beach, "After all, it takes one to know one~ And I suppose we're both quite attentive when we put our minds to it~"

And for Alisa at least, nobody quite took over every last ounce of her attention the way Sofia did, and she wouldn't have it any other way. If the undeniable attraction they felt for each other weren't the same, the way they pooled their efforts to protect their innocent young friend easily cemented their bond:

"Or when brainless muscleheads decide to get a bit too pushy with our adorable little junior~"

Strength is also Beauty

- Alisa Vollan

#42Alisa 

Cherish the Day [Sofia]  - Page 2 Empty Sun Sep 29, 2019 8:57 am

Alisa

WORDS: 360 | TAG: @Sofia | DRESS~

Alisa all but purred at that slow and subtle, yet thoroughly satsifying touch on the back of her hand, interlacing her finger's with Sofia's as she gazed into her eyes, curling her lip, silently wishing she could pull the girl into a long, loving kiss... Well, she'd get it soon enough at this rate, or, at least when they finally walked out of the restaurant after a long, thoroughly fulfilling meal:

"Well, then I suppose I'll have to go all out when my turn comes~ Then again, not like I ever planned to do anything else.", Alisa couldn't help but bite her bottom lip ever so softly at the thought, that keen mind already at work as she thought of the best ways to sweep her lover off her feet once more.

Oh, all the things they could do together~... Alisa could already see it in her mind, long walks on the beach under those dazzling sunset hues, not unlike the wonderful time they spent on the island. Letting her gaze drift upwards for the briefest of moment as she imagined the possibilities, Sofia's simple hum swiftly brought those wine red hues right down into her eyes as she chuckled:

"I mean, that's hardly surprising when you think about it, no~?", cocking her head cheekily, the way she squeezed tighter around Sofia's hand spoke volumes, hinting at the depth of her feelings for the violet vixen before her eyes, thinking back to how mesmerizing she saw her right from the first time, on that fateful day at the beach, "After all, it takes one to know one~ And I suppose we're both quite attentive when we put our minds to it~"

And for Alisa at least, nobody quite took over every last ounce of her attention the way Sofia did, and she wouldn't have it any other way. If the undeniable attraction they felt for each other weren't the same, the way they pooled their efforts to protect their innocent young friend easily cemented their bond:

"Or when brainless muscleheads decide to get a bit too pushy with our adorable little junior~"

Strength is also Beauty

- Alisa Vollan

#43Sofia 

Cherish the Day [Sofia]  - Page 2 Empty Sun Sep 29, 2019 12:01 pm

Sofia

WORDS: 382 | Delicious Date

“Heeheehehee~ Yes, I’d definitely expect the best of the White Empress~” Grinning and giggling as her gorgeous goddess picked up on the unsubtle hint she had given out, while she dealt with the issue in a manner that was largely playful, Miss Serena couldn’t help but feel her heart lift as she was promised the best that Alisa could offer and wonder what that might entail.
“A girl like me has become accustomed to a certain standard, after all~” This woman so decadent when she put her mind to it, one would be a fool to assume she couldn’t take what the sapphire eyed siren had set up for their day and take it to a whole new level, and honestly the girl would be disappointed if this wasn’t what she received.

“Oh riiiiigggght~! Those guys?” The little gift that she had given to the woman who was for all intents and purposes her girlfriend also seeming to prove useful in a manner that Sofia hadn’t quite expected, with all those snaps of their first meeting seeming to stir the memories of the pair, the magenta minx couldn’t help but feel rather a sense of curiosity because of them.
“I wonder what happened to them after?” Hardly even considering the troublesome trio that had done so much to bring them together after that day, and probably because of the dark and distracting delight she had taken as a ‘prize’ from it, the foreign fox couldn’t help but feel a hint of wistfulness and wonder as she considered them again.

“Hahahaha, remember how those women were treating them?” Almost feeling something close to a sense of appreciation toward that belligerent bunch now that she knew how things had turned out in part due to their rudeness, Miss Serena almost felt indebted to them, and by this point had forgiven their offense for the most part.
“Now that was quite the poetic justice, wouldn’t you say~?” It still funny to think of what the two of them had done to the triplets both in the pool and afterwards, however, the teenage temptress couldn’t help but smile as she imagined the rather fitting act of revenge they had forced upon the thugs, and with a slight mist in her eyes purred as she squeezed the hand of her partner blissfully…

Find Your Adventure

- Sofia Serena

#44Alisa 

Cherish the Day [Sofia]  - Page 2 Empty Sun Sep 29, 2019 1:03 pm

Alisa

WORDS: 380 | TAG: @Sofia | DRESS~

"Ufufu, I might be worried if she hadn't... I do have a reputation to uphold after all~...", indeed, quite a fair number of ideas crossed her mind, and with Sofia having seen what she saw earlier when she walked inside their hotel room, she'd certainly guess some of them from the way Alisa bit her lip, already imagining the kind of romantic getaway she could take her lover on...

After all the time they spent together, growing attuned to each other's wants and needs, Alisa had a myriad options to choose from, really, the only genuine challenge was picking out which ones to take Sofia along for. Who knows, perhaps she'd even find a way to include a volleyball game for one of them, as a little throwback to the game that brought them together:

"Who knows~...? Up to no good again, I'd imagine, though I'm sure they at least learned some manner of boundaries after that time", chuckled the sculptress, shrugging and shaking her head, yet still giggling as she rememebred that day at the pool

Indeed it was very easy to forget about some of the less important details of that day, especially considering it was the day she met the mesmerizing muse named Sofia Serena, and yet only a few moments thinking about inevitably brought back every last intimate of their meeting in intimate, and sometimes amusing detail:

"Poetic justice indeed, though it seemed to me like they were enjoying their predicament a lot more than they let on~", noted the sculptress, hand reaching up and stroking her chin as she crooked her brow quizzically, nodded with visible amusement as she thought back to the entertaining image of watching those boys being treated like those very same hunks of meat by women many years their seniors. But though the tables had turned, they seemed utterly unable or unable to resist the older women's mature charm, "We might have wound up doing those three a favour~"

Even now she couldn't help but giggling at that rather entertaining scene but frankly, her memories of it were hardly so vivid... After all, Alisa struggled to peel her eyes from Sofia the whole time, not that she could have paid attention to them all:

"And we showed our wonderful Cherry how to have a good time, so two birds with one stone really~"

Strength is also Beauty

- Alisa Vollan

#45Sofia 

Cherish the Day [Sofia]  - Page 2 Empty Sun Sep 29, 2019 2:11 pm

Sofia

WORDS: 432 | Delicious Date

“Heeheeheheee~ Maybe?” Smiling as she squeezed that silky soft hand and half-biting her lip as she cocked her head toward the ceiling slightly, the words of her wonderful woman made Sofia snicker softly and feel even more wistful as she recalled the details of their meeting, or at the very least the ones that did not burn so prominently in her mind.
“I remember some of those ‘sugar mamas’ being kinda hot~?” Finding herself rather consumed by her interest in her companion at the time in question and as such only paying a casual amount of attention to the situation, as the violet vixen remembered the scene that had played out, she couldn’t help but feel a hint of disappointment that she hadn’t paid just a little bit more attention to the women in question.

“If I hadn’t had you to distract me, I might have gotten a bit jealous of them~?” Not the sort of girl who would disparage ones attractiveness based on age alone and even finding a bit of a thrill in the idea of having a little tryst with someone old enough to be a parent to her, had things been a little bit different then that could have been a little mark on her list of ambitions she could cross off, though this lack of success was not something that discontented her greatly. Certainly feeling as if she walked away from that pool party with the greatest prize of all, as she gripped Alisa’s hand lovingly and thought about the excitement of their first meeting so fondly, Miss Serena couldn’t help but lift it up and lay a sweet smooch or two upon the softness she grasped.

“Yeah, Cherry…” The matter of their discussion something that seemed to have just the tiniest hint of bitterness about it sweetness, however, for all the love that she showed toward the moment that had connected them Sofia couldn’t help but feel a little disappointed by the way she had let it also disconnect her from someone who she probably should have treasured more than she did.
“I hope she’s doing well?” The smile of the sapphire siren fading just a little as she realized just how long it had been since she last laid eyes on the cute puffed cheeks of the girl that she might have considered her best friend in all of Fiore, present company notwithstanding, even in this instance of bliss the blue eyed beauty couldn’t help but let loose a forlorn sigh as she thought of the girl and wonder what she was up to now…

Find Your Adventure

- Sofia Serena

#46Alisa 

Cherish the Day [Sofia]  - Page 2 Empty Mon Sep 30, 2019 12:42 pm

Alisa

WORDS: 380 | TAG: @Sofia | DRESS~

"And you remember correctly if you ask me~", added the sculptress, nodding as she chuckled knowingly, easily remembering how those boys had struck gold without even trying. Well, to their credit, they at least had looks going for them which is, frankly, better than nothing... And with that personality they'd come dreadfully close to nothing, "Ufufufu, and they had no idea just how lucky they were the whole way hmm~?"

She had no doubt in her mind those ladies would very quickly teach them that, and a whole lot more given enough time at that rate... And yet someone would clearly have needed no such lessons - Sofia quite readily confessed her wishes to find herself in the same position, and Alisa could only chuckle:

"I imagine you might, considering everything I've seen thus far~", she teased, winking knowingly at her lover, all too clearly reminding the attention she'd given her Uncle at every opportunity, "But fortunately for you, I happen to be quite skilled at distracting you~ Though I'll admit neither of us knew of this at the time, hmmm?"

And yet despite all the playfulness they had up to this point though, Alisa could very quickly tell she'd hit a little nerve there, a lone regret at something she'd left behind as the two of them went off on their own adventures, with scarcely a thought to what or who they left behind...

"I'm quite certain she is~ Cherry's a clever girl, and you were quite the good influence on her... I can only imagine just what she's gotten up to in your absense~", despite the amused faint smile on her lips, Alisa couldn't help but squeeze her lover's hand just a bit more firmly, "We should pay her a visit one of these days, just to make sure... I'm sure she'd be ecstatic to see us~"

As she did her best to put her lover's mind at least, the gears in her head started turning as that idea she'd been looking for blossomed at that very moment. What kind of adventure to take Sofia on...? What manner of sight to leave her utterly radiant? At that moment the sculptress knew she could easily surprise Sofia by setting up an unexpected reunion with their pink haired friend.

Strength is also Beauty

- Alisa Vollan

#47Sofia 

Cherish the Day [Sofia]  - Page 2 Empty Wed Oct 02, 2019 11:12 am

Sofia

WORDS: 346 | Delicious Date

“Heheheheh… A good influence~?” Wrinkling her nose playfully at the woman in front of her, despite the fact that what Alisa said was accurate in a certain sense of the term, Miss Serena couldn’t help but take issue with it. Albeit in a largely playful manner.
“That doesn’t sound like me~” Certainly seeming to help a girl who was somewhat withdrawn and insecure when she had first met her become more self-assured and confident, despite this positive influence that the magenta minx had upon her surrogate sister, she couldn’t help but disagree with the notion that she was a good influence. A born trickster and corruptor of the young and innocent, the vixen from Valerica had a certain reputation to maintain and she wouldn’t have that ruined by amiable renown or something of the sort.

“Oooof, maybe she got a boyfriend or something~?” Still enjoying the idle reminiscence of her old friend despite the playfulness that she showed, as the wonder opposite her tugged at her sense of whimsy, Sofia couldn’t help but muse over the activities of Miss Cerise whilst they had been away. The girl always feels like she was looking for someone to make her whole, a fine romance which could carry her away like a proverbial princess from a tower, it would certainly be nice to know that someone was taking care of her as she needed.

“Maybe Daiko swept her off her feet like we planned~?” The pair certainly having a certain frontrunner in mind for the candidacy of Cherry’s prince charming as well, though she would have been happy to know that the girl had met a handsome boy or cute girl to keep her company, it seemed like the natural combination to not only Miss Serena’s mind but also her partners. Remembering how they had mused over the notion so recently and how much they had enjoyed doing so, while the most important thing was the happiness of her friend, catching a couple of birds with the same net would be all the sweeter with the combination they pictured…

Find Your Adventure

- Sofia Serena

#48Alisa 

Cherish the Day [Sofia]  - Page 2 Empty Thu Oct 03, 2019 11:47 am

Alisa

WORDS: 300 | TAG: @Sofia | DRESS~

"Depends on how you define good really~", winked the sculptress, chuckling cheekily as her idle hand rose over her mouth, gazing into her alluring lover's eyes and wondering just what manner of influence she'd have had on Cherry.

Alisa had no doubt most of her impact had been overwhelmingly positive, she could see it with her own eyes as they faced off against those overly excited boys, how the girl stood on her own two feet to the best of her abilities. Perhaps she always had it in her, though Alisa couldn't quite shake off that image of the lovingly influential older sister... With a little hint of corrupting succubus here and there~

"Oh my, that would be quite the wonderful development huh~?", Alisa couldn't help but lean in as her brow rose, hand raising over her smile widened, all but grinning as she imagined how adorable she might look with the right partner.

Alas, they already had the perfect partner for her... She knew it all too well, very clearly remembering all the interesting, at times colorful conversations the two had together whenever they spoke of either Cherry or Daiko:

"You know, I really wouldn't be surprised if he did... Frankly it really is just a matter of introducing the two~", giggling as her gaze drifted up towards the ceiling, she could only imagine which of the two would be the one to take initiative when the time came, "Ufufufu, we mustn't forget to introduce them as soon as we can~ Who knows, perhaps we coincidentally happen to invite them on the same little adventure, where we mysteriously get separated from them~"

Going by the tales Sofia had told her, Daiko had indeed grown into quite the dependable young man.

Strength is also Beauty

- Alisa Vollan

#49Sofia 

Cherish the Day [Sofia]  - Page 2 Empty Thu Oct 03, 2019 1:10 pm

Sofia

WORDS: 437 | Delicious Date

“He certainly would be a lucky boy if he did~” Grinning like a cat as she imagined the pair together, each of them too nervous to make the next move but at the same time desperate for more, the blue eyes of the beauty lit up as she pictured such a sinfully sweet scene and Sofia even found herself getting a little bit distracted by it really.
“I’d probably be a little jealous, really~?” Most of the feeling that the foreign fox felt toward her friend in forest a kind of sisterly sense of kinship and protectiveness, despite this almost motherly sentiment that she held her cerise companion in the mischievous mermaid could not help but notice that Cherry was quite the pretty girl, and had a lot more than that going for her as well.

“Heeheeheehee, it’s bad but even though we didn’t connect like you and I, she was certainly fun to tease~?” Used to being the soul who would corrupt the cute ones, the one who would steal away a little of their innocence, though the feelings of Miss Serena were largely platonic and so very different from what she felt toward the woman opposite her, at the same time that old habit had left a part of her that would be eternally curious about the conquest of such pure souls.
“I couldn’t help but wonder what it might have been like to get that first taste of such a sweet cherry~?” Perhaps this the most devilish side to her character, as the magenta minx hummed and stroked the hand of the woman with her at the table, she couldn’t help but feel a little shiver of thrill at the things that she imagined.

“Heheheheheh, I knew better though…” Ultimately realizing that such indulgence would have been a bad thing, though in certain frisky moments she had found herself struggling with quite a strong sense of temptation to indulge the wicked desires she felt, Sofia had always managed to decide that she liked their connection better the way it was and didn’t want to risk it.
“Cherry seemed the sort want more than what I could offer~?” Also rather conscious of the potent effect she could have on people and how it stood in opposition to her usually flighty manner, the sapphire eyed siren would have hated to break the heart of such a sweet girl by doing something that would come so naturally to her, and decided to rise above her desire. In the end, from her perspective at least, it seemed to have worked out all the better for it as well…

Find Your Adventure

- Sofia Serena

#50Alisa 

Cherish the Day [Sofia]  - Page 2 Empty Sat Oct 05, 2019 9:19 am

Alisa

WORDS: 350 | TAG: @Sofia | DRESS~

"Ufufufu~ Sounds to me like you wished your relationship with Cherry was a bit more than what you already have~", winked Alisa, not quite able to miss such a glorious chance to tease her ravishing lover, especially with such a delicious confession dangled before her very eyes. She prided herself in her ability for not to get dragged deep into temptation, "Well nothing bad about it actually~ She is quite good at being teased... A talent of hers no doubt~?"

Leave it to Alisa to put a positive spin on everything, or at least a favorable one. After all, it was Cherry's fault for being so good at being teased, how could it ever be blamed on the two sexually confident older girls who had fun showing her the ropes~?

"Hmmm, I should have known that's what you were after~", yes, teasing Sofia was all but irresistible, and yet, she couldn't help but squeeze her lover's hand just a bit tighter. Indeed, a girl like Cherry wouldn't just want more, she'd very much deserve more than either Sofia or Alisa could ever give her, until the sculptress could only nod at her words, "You were right to not claim that first taste... A girl like Cherry... She deserves someone better than you or I, someone who she might look to and know in her heart, that she could lean on that person for as long as she felt one."

Unlike Alisa or Sofia who could have easily disappeared once they got bored, well, Alisa certainly might and she suspected her lover suffered from the same plight. Her smile faded ever so slightly, for she had met many people who deserved more than what she could offer and got hurt nonetheless, as they realized their predicament. While she was most certainly callous, Alisa had a soft spot for those she developed an interest in, though wasn't always sympathetic enough to refrain form indulding in her whims:

"And instead of offering what you couldn't actually give, you helped her blossom into quite the interesting woman. If you asked me, I'd say the two of you are friends for life already~"

Strength is also Beauty

- Alisa Vollan

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum: