Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Magnolia to Astera [Travel: Nuala]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Yuno 

Magnolia to Astera [Travel: Nuala] Empty Sat Apr 04, 2020 2:46 pm

Yuno
YOU'VE SLIPPED UNDER MY SKIN
poisoned my blood, seized my heart
& enslaved my soul.

Nuala’s stay in Magnolia City was swiftly coming to an end. It had been her intention to keep it short in first place and now that all her duties had been fulfilled, the Voidling was free to travel the lands and follow up with some business of her own. Spending time in Dahlia was nice; it was her first time having a proper home and she enjoyed the thought of having a place to return to – but after months of staying inside the guild’s building, she grew bored. Magnolia had been a decent change of scenery, but she was now planning on heading somewhere else entirely: Port Astera.

Lucky for Nuala, the train would take her there. Astera was a coastal town in the west of the country and while the train wouldn’t take her there directly, she didn’t mind the long travel. Her plan was to take the train from Magnolia to Baska Town, which was a little town not too far from the port city and then travel by foot until she arrived. Astera was meaningful to her in many ways and she’d been there before in the past. For personal reasons however, the rogue had avoided the city for the past months and it was only now that she dared to visit it again after some time had gone into the land.

Nuala hadn’t exactly packed lightly this time around – she had brought quite a few items with her from Dahlia and made a decent number of purchases in Magnolia on top of that. She was waiting at the train station now and once the train to Baska arrived and she was able to board it with all her belongings, the Voidling settled down in a lodge that was empty and used the freetime to relax. Traveling across the country always took some time, but the trains weren’t too uncomfortable and thus she didn’t mind. Once Nuala arrived in Baska, she decided that it would be for the best not to travel by foot after all.

The Voidling recharged at an inn in Baska Town. She had a meal, something to drink and a quick look around before renting a cart that would take her straight to Port Astera. The distance wasn’t long, but the cart was slow so it did take her quite a while to arrive. Maybe she should get herself a horse after all! Upon arrival in Port Astera, Nuala picked a fancy hotel to stay in and unpacked all her stuff.

400|400
EXIT

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum