Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

DuperHero show (Kaito/Yuurei G B-Rank)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Kaito 

DuperHero show (Kaito/Yuurei G B-Rank) Empty Sun Feb 27, 2022 10:20 am

Kaito

Today is a special day Kaito had never taken on a joint mission with someone else before and on this day he was to team with Yuurei a half elf he had met just recently that hailed from Blue Pegasus a guild he had heard much about, it being mostly showy but having met a few of their members he sees that are pretty but are also very strong in their own right. He and Revy are making their way to the place they are to meet the client and meet up with Yuurei and his exceed Renji. Revy looks almost as excited as Kai himself is to be doing this, but he hopes it will go smoothly and not just end up with him getting nervous and dropping the ball cause he wasn’t much of a team player but a lone wolf that took on missions solo and never had to wait around or have to catch up to someone else or rely on someone else during them. Revy and Kai arrive at the meeting point where they are to meet Yuurei and Renji.

(185)

#2Yuurei 

DuperHero show (Kaito/Yuurei G B-Rank) Empty Sun Feb 27, 2022 10:44 am

Yuurei

Yuurei had done jobs for clients before, and with others, but never with anybody outside of the guild. This was a first, and he was excited. The person they were going to work for today was probably someone they both knew about. Giuliano wanted two people for this job, which brought Yuurei and Kaito together on this. Their location was simple it was close to the huge house that belonged to the Salvadori. It was a regular day, which meant it was just a cold day and both he and Renji were traveling through Magnolia.

They were early on their way to meet up with Kaito, but as they walked close to the meeting point, the duo would see that Kaito had already made it there. He would smile as the guy was good on arrivals it seemed, which was good. He would wave towards the pair with a bright smile and when he got close enough would speak.

“Hey Kaito, and Revy, how are you guys doing today? Ready for today’s job? I wonder what Giuliano is going to have us do today.” He said to them as he was ready for them to be on their way.

#3Kaito 

DuperHero show (Kaito/Yuurei G B-Rank) Empty Sun Feb 27, 2022 11:21 am

Kaito

Kai and Revy look to them as they approach them. We are doing good, I just hope the mission is at least exciting for us all. Revy sighs from the headaches and nightmares that the missions leading up to this caused her and Kai.

He lead them and the soon meet with the client who is happy to see they have arrived safe and sound he starts his details. "My perfect little boy needs a boost to brag about. So I need one of you to play the victim and the other the villain for him to beat up to save the day."  The rich man poses with a giant grin across his face at the pure brilliance of the idea he had come up with.

Kai looks to Yuurei and he wonders which Yuurei will want to play he figures Yuurei will want to play the villain and Kai the victim so he can look powerful then be defeated in a grand fashion for the boy, Kai is indifferent either way as long as they get the job done right and with as little screw ups as possible.

(190)

#4Yuurei 

DuperHero show (Kaito/Yuurei G B-Rank) Empty Sun Feb 27, 2022 11:46 am

Yuurei

Yuurei would hear him and nod, and he felt like everything was going to be fine. Still, now that they’re all there, the group would make their way to the house. Kaito would lead and when they got there, they would be met by Giuliano who was excited by their arrival. He would explain the situation and Yuurei would scratch the back of his head about this one. That wasn’t fair to whoever was going to be the villain. Still, he didn’t care who became what as he looked over to his friend.

“I’m fine with whoever becomes the villain. If it’s me just take it easy on me alright? Also, where are the costumes for the ones who choose to be the villain?” He would ask Giuliano.

“Ah we have it right here, now do we know who’s going to be the villain?” He would ask waiting for an answer and showing them the suit.

Yuurei would step forward as he figured he would go and do it. He would be the one to do it after all. The light mage would take the outfit and he would start putting it on as he was getting ready for what was going to happen to him in a bit. Renji would also take his own costume and started getting ready as well.

#5Kaito 

DuperHero show (Kaito/Yuurei G B-Rank) Empty Sun Feb 27, 2022 12:17 pm

Kaito

Kai just nods along to them as they speak more nervous then anything else for what might happen then he touches Revy’s bag his clothes changes to his more merchants clothing, his hair pulled back glasses on his face, a white fancier long sleeved button up shirt, dresser black pants, fancy black gloves on his hands and black dress shoes. He likes dressing like this when he goes under cover to work as a merchant or jobs that he needs to not look like a weirdo or a guild member to look like he could be a big target.

Revy changes into a cute pink dress with a pink bow with a pearl on it. She looks at Renji with a smile How do I look Renji ? she poses cute like to show off the dress and hair accessory Kai had made her if she wanted to dress fancy at some point for a party or gathering, she hadn’t gotten to wear it yet so she is a little shy about it but keeps showing her confidence.

(180)

#6Yuurei 

DuperHero show (Kaito/Yuurei G B-Rank) Empty Sun Feb 27, 2022 4:00 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei and Renji would get dressed now and while they were done it would seem like they weren’t the only ones who were getting dressed for the part. He would look over to Kaito as it seemed like he was dressing up as a man who sold a lot of things and had a business. Revy, on the other hand, had a nice, cute dress on. This would make Renji blush when he saw her as he saw a beautiful woman in front of him. She would ask the Exceed and his face would fluster as he would turn away rubbing the back of his head.

“I think you look stunning Revy. The dress suits you.” He said to her as he would look at her again with the redness on his cheek.

Still, now that they were ready to continue with the job, Yuurei would look over to Giuliano as he would nod as he was impressed with their outfits for all of this.

“Okay now that you guys are ready. I need Yuurei to go over here and wait for my signal of my son arriving, which will be me probably asking how his day was. That is when you come in and assault me and my son will most likely try to defend me, and Kaito will do use his magic and make it seem like Luca is doing all of this.” He said to Yuurei and Kaito.

He would walk with Yuurei on where he wanted him to go, and it would be behind a wall. After that, he would leave the duo there as he would walk over to Kaito.

#7Kaito 

DuperHero show (Kaito/Yuurei G B-Rank) Empty Sun Feb 27, 2022 4:26 pm

Kaito

Revy blushed at Renji complimenting her and she wonders if Renji is gonna be able to focus after this. Kai hopes this change will make him more fit in to the area they will be working in and that he will be able to get the magic to appear like he needs it to appear for this fight he is gonna use his low level magics so not to actually harm Yuurei or Renji while firing off his spells and he hopes the child doesn’t do anything too crazy then and there that would cause someone to break character to stop or save him. Kai walks along with them and he gets to his spot ready for when the show would start and he would have to move into action without causing the boy to figure out everything this whole time has just been smoke and mirrors to make himself feel more important than he really is and he wonders, he hopes Yuurei can play a convincing bad guy. He believes in Yuurei and Renji to handle this like professionals would but he still wonders how much father this lie can really be carried on before it gets this poor boy killed or his whole cocky self serving world shattered to pieces.

(212)

#8Yuurei 

DuperHero show (Kaito/Yuurei G B-Rank) Empty Sun Feb 27, 2022 4:36 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei was waiting for everything to go as planned as Giuliano was waiting for his son to arrive. He should be here any minute now. While everyone was waiting for Luca, Yuurei and Renji would look at each other as they would only shake their head at each other.

“I don’t think outfit works for you, but honestly, I think you make anything work. I just don’t prefer that on you.” He said as he laughed at Yuurei.

“I understand you completely, it's how I felt when I saw you wear that instead of the red coat.” He said as they were both laughing.

“I see you were excited to see Revy again. Is she the Exceed all the boys want to go after?” He asked Renji causing him to blush.

“She was the girl that all the girls looked up to and she was like a big sister to all of us, so I guess you say that.” Yuurei and Renji’s situation was very similar as they were going after the person who would be considered a big sister to them.

Giuliano would see that his son had finally arrived though, and he was excited as he would give his son a nice big hug. He would step away from him and he would get ready to start this whole thing.

“How was your day Luca?” He would ask his son.

Yuurei would hear this and he figured that it was time to act. When Luca was about to answer his father, Yuurei would appear as he ran to Luca’s father, and he would grab him and toss him to the floor as gently as he could. His back turned against Luca he would have a smirk on his face.

“Giuliano! I have been looking for you, hand over your fortune and your life will be spared. If not I will go after you and your family.” He said this changing the tone in his voice because he didn’t want Luca to know it was him.

#9Kaito 

DuperHero show (Kaito/Yuurei G B-Rank) Empty Sun Feb 27, 2022 5:17 pm

Kaito

Kai gets into place as Luca watches as this man roughs his father up a bit the child starts shaking a little in fear cause he wasn’t really use to this kind of thing happening right in front of him, he hadn’t really faced fighting an actually villain before but knowing he had to fight to protect his father Luca started gathering himself and his wits to steel his nerves and try to fight this unknown threat that is in front of him.

The boy finds his voice and he speaks out in what was probably to be a booming strong voice but sounded like something between a crying tiny kitten and a scared to death puppy. "Unhaded my father you dime store penniless trash dwellers, I can smell you and you unclean bodies from were I stand you may wish to raise yourselves with more then just well water and dung."

Kai fights the growing want to laugh building in his chest and readies himself for the young boy to make movements as if he is casting his magic to attack the men bullying his father. Revy is keeping an eye out for anyone else that could come to try to mess up the performance to stop them from ending up causing an issue for them that ends with this plan going up in smoke for all of them and the boy learning a life lesson the hard way.

Luca raises his hand to try to throw a spell out at Yuurei and Kai launches a low level wind spell toward yuurei’s direction but off to the side like Lucas arms are pointed at the moment of the cast so at best it would be a glancing blow if it were to hit Yuurei or Renji but Kai doesn’t think it has even the smallest chance of causing any real damage to either one of them.

(317)

#10Yuurei 

DuperHero show (Kaito/Yuurei G B-Rank) Empty Sun Feb 27, 2022 5:28 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would look at his father and soon enough he would hear what Luca had to say to them. This made his ears twitch as he heard the insults the boy had thrown at him. Renji heard this as well and he would smell himself and he thought he was just fine. The light mage didn’t like the insults, but the voice that came with it only brought to laugh and he tried his best to make it an evil laugh to play it off.

“Who you calling stinky? I should beat you with a stick little kid.” Renji said as he meant those words and wasn’t acting anymore.

“So you can smell me? So what, but what can you do when your father is endangered you spoiled little brat.” He would get ready pretending to act as if he would attack Giuliano.

That was when a gust of wind would come straight towards Yuurei. He would feel it hit his body and would stumble to the side as he did his best to act as it hurt. The grunt that came out from him would go with the stumble he made to the side. The light mage would shake his head as he would turn to Luca with an angry look on his face.

“So you attacked me and think I’m going to let you slide with that. I shall take you down first.” He said as he would stretch his hand in front of Luca getting ready to attack him, but hopefully Kaito would do another attack before then.

#11Kaito 

DuperHero show (Kaito/Yuurei G B-Rank) Empty Sun Feb 27, 2022 6:12 pm

Kaito

Lucas eyes go wide has the first gust of wind hits he felt all the fear leave him and he is proud of himself for doing damage until Yuurei looked mad and swiftly started closing the gap between himself and the child as Yuurei grew closer to Luca, Luca raises his hand in fear of Yuurei hurting him and Kai releases another burst of wind right on cue with out missing a beat after the wind blast goes into Yuurei, Luca stumbles backward looking like he may have made a mess in his expensive pants, which will from this day on will have a stain that may never come out no matter how hard or how long his maids try to clean them from this day on. "Remember that pain and this beating the next time to think to mess with me, my family or my friends." another attempt at sounding tough that just sounds like someone is stepping on and off of a squeak toy as he has no bass to his voice cause on the inside he is still scared but he is putting on a strong face for his father and this villain that is here to cause issues for him and his father.

Revy is keeping people moving along to the side so the boy doesn’t catch on that this is all a staged event for his eyes only besides the actors and his father of course. Revy really wonders if this is worth the headache she is getting from his child’s squeaky voice of fear.

(260)

#12Yuurei 

DuperHero show (Kaito/Yuurei G B-Rank) Empty Sun Feb 27, 2022 6:27 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would get hit by the wind blast once again when he got close to Luca. This time he would stumble back from the blow as he would grunt in pain from the attack. His eyes looked at the little boy as he figured that it was a good time to retreat. He would kneel from the hit as he was gasping for air and looking at him.

“You’ll regret this young one. You may have stopped me today, but know that I will be back one day and I will exact my revenge.” He said this as he would start running away with Renji on his shoulder.

He would make sure that he got as far as he could from Luca, and when he did, he would change out of the clothes that Giuliano had given. He would sigh with relief as he was happy this was over. He kind of didn’t enjoy being a villain. Renji would take off the clothes as well as he would hand them to Yuurei.

“I think we make some cool villains, but your personality wouldn’t match being evil.” He said to Yuurei.

Yuurei would agree as he would go back to the area, but he would be in hiding waiting for Luca to go to his room or something. Giuliano would stand up and go to his son as he would hug the boy passionately.

“Thank you, Luca. You saved me, you can go upstairs and get yourself cleaned up. I will ask the butler to make food for us.” He said to the boy as he waited for him to leave, so the two mages could come out from hiding.

#13Kaito 

DuperHero show (Kaito/Yuurei G B-Rank) Empty Sun Feb 27, 2022 7:02 pm

Kaito

The boy fighting back tears watches the two villains flee and he runs to his father still fighting back the tears but hearing his father tell him that he is proud of him and that he had saved him from those two mean bad people made his day, upon his father telling him to go inside and get cleaned up he hurries home as he had been told to do by his father.

Kai comes out of the shadows as the boy goes out of sight of them and Revy comes running back to his side and he looks for where yuurei and Renji are cause he figures this mission is pretty much over for now and he stands by the client so once yuurei and Renji returned they could get paid and they could get out of this place.

Once He sees Yuurei and Renji he listens to the man thank them for all of their hard work for the day and Kai received his reward and he turns to Yuurei and Renji and he bows. Thank you for your hard work and I hope to be able to work with you again some day. He then turns and leaves for home.

(204). (Exit) (1548/1200 (word count cut 20%)( 10% companion + guild 10%)

#14Yuurei 

DuperHero show (Kaito/Yuurei G B-Rank) Empty Sun Feb 27, 2022 7:21 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would watch Luca be on his way into the house. That was perfect because it meant he could come out of hiding. He would crack his neck as he approached the group of people there. When he got close Giuliano had thanked them and he would smile at him because he didn’t find that much of a trouble. The man had given Yuurei his reward and he would take it without hesitating as he would weight the bag of jewels and felt that it was the right amount. He got hit a few times, but it was nothing a shower or a bath could handle. It wouldn’t take long, but Kaito would say his farewell to the duo, and the duo would the same thing as Revy and Kaito walked away from them.

Yuurei would stretch his arms into the air as he would turn and started walking towards Christina.

“I think we did a good job, now let’s go and relax for the day.” He said to Renji as they were done for the day.

1750/1350 (10% reduced word count from companion)
[EXIT]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum