Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Times Lively Flow.(Closed.)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Judith Karlinius 

Times Lively Flow.(Closed.)  Empty Fri Aug 18, 2023 5:09 pm

Judith Karlinius
Even if the river was often controlled by how in which the path of nature tells it too, it would not stop some one like Judith from being here. There was nothing nice about it. Just to look upon the forest and the clear water with it's high volume.

Places like these always showed Judith the beauty and flow of nature. These things are what the world needed to see quite often. Nature and all of it's beauty. The sounds it makes, the feeling it leaves on you. With how lively and vibrant Bellum had been while she stood in this spot. Judith seemed to gaze upon the sky.

Almost like it finally brought her mind at ease and settled it peacefully for moment upon it's struggles to what she had been hiding away from. As clear as it all was,It was much like understanding the flow of time. It was chaotic but needed to be left stable as it was currently.

#2Kazimir Seiryu 

Times Lively Flow.(Closed.)  Empty Fri Aug 25, 2023 1:19 pm

Kazimir Seiryu
The mother of fairies was not far away in this silent place. Kazimir could hear the faint rustle of nature. His staff gave him sight beyond what would normally be obtainable. The ability to spy on anyone from afar. It was like peering into the vast expanse of the world.

Blossom petals whisked by Judith as Kazimir materialized from them. His back was to Judith as he slowly turned. What he had done and found out recently was a tragic thing indeed. "Hello Judith...we need to talk about Judina." He said getting right to the point. He didn't want to spend time beating around the bush about such a delicate topic. But now at least he could still watch over that land in case anything happened.

Although he wasn't sure the exact words he would need to say for when she asked further. Or how should we take it.

#3Judith Karlinius 

Times Lively Flow.(Closed.)  Empty Mon Aug 28, 2023 12:58 pm

Judith Karlinius
Upon mentioning that name Judith's seemingly quiet and peaceful moment faded, not many side form Judith spoke that name unless it was to talk about other things in life, her husband had kept his problems to himself. No one else had brought up this subject in a while, sure Esperia was talked to about it but that was seeming it. She in some manner had settled her mind enough to not talk about Judina all that much but she had just broke the barrier of not needing to talk to most people about it anymore.

But in this case Kazimir seemingly always away and doing another things now days just seemed to show up to talk about it."What about her? she is gone remember?"Gone was a basic term, either for death or other means of things she could not control it was not anything she was willing to alter, that would risk ruining a few things.

#4Kazimir Seiryu 

Times Lively Flow.(Closed.)  Empty Sat Sep 09, 2023 1:07 pm

Kazimir Seiryu
Kazimir turned to face the woman as the rest of the pink petals fluttered to the ground. For a moment he was the same young rune knight from years ago unhardened by the trials of the world. "You need to know...that I found her walking around." Kaz took a small step closer. it needed more explanation than that and he had to get right to the point with something this delicate.

"I found a robotic version of her body. Something more like a semi-living puppet. But I am seeing to it that the automaton is taken care of and placed back in her rightful place." he placed a hand on her shoulder in case it was too much to hear all of a sudden. In a way, he almost hoped that she wouldn't ask how it happened. he was unsure how the woman would respond to something like that.

Last edited by Kazimir Seiryu on Tue Sep 26, 2023 6:17 am; edited 1 time in total

#5Judith Karlinius 

Times Lively Flow.(Closed.)  Empty Tue Sep 12, 2023 2:11 am

Judith Karlinius
It was over all seemingly a bit harder to comprehend this matter. There was many thoughts about it. Better yet still mostly why it had to happen, after all if anything she was suppose to be free from this, everything was in place to make them free from the cycle, But alas not many know of how this all worked. But Judith either still with in her many thoughts or having else on her mind."Well there are a lot of females walking around Kazimir, Like Miriko."Judith tried to laugh but she had a feeling maybe this was going to bit more important.

But the normal casual bright spirit of Judith seemed to dull."Oh....I should not be shocked you found her..."It was in some manner most likely expected to see Judith seemingly become far different while talking about it."I never looked into it after he being taken for other things had came up...i trusted that she would safe and not at risk."There was always other things too she still had to ponder.

So she would ask."What compels some one to alter a human? such as one who we don't know if they want to come back from death?"Judith said as if that the most mentally draining part even worst for her it almost felt like this was leading her to feel like what was being hinted that just happen to cause the death all over again."Did...she want to be stay living again too is a strong one to think over..."If anything it left Judith conflicted and full of doubt.

But back to the rightful place she still had to ponder."Is it all...right as it should be?"It seemed that maybe Judith had a point. Everything was meddle with. A life was ended not by it's own choosing, yet bought back and ended again entirely as far as she knew not of it's own choosing.

#6Kazimir Seiryu 

Times Lively Flow.(Closed.)  Empty Sun Sep 17, 2023 10:15 pm

Kazimir Seiryu
Kaz let the joke slide off. He could appreciate the attempt at humor but couldn't bring himself to chuckle. "Did you know that it happened?" he asked as she didn't seem very shocked by it. "But recently I've acquired a watchful eye on things. Even now I can peer through magic and see what's happening at her gravesite." he added. It was a gift that felt in some ways that it sapped the excitement from life.

"People are compelled to do all manner of things for all reasons," he added thinking about the experiments that his wife and Judith had done before. and the ones that Kari did even now.

"I didn't ask. Whatever it was wasn't Judina. It was just an Automoton using her body. Only appearance was there to resemble Judina. All else was fabricated." What the wind mage had seen was a mere robot. A shell of a person.

"I suppose it all depends on how you look at it. But you are welcome to travel there and see her for yourself. You may even be able to perform the same rights and create the living doll again" Kaz replied calmly and truthfully. if she wished to see the doll or interact with it. it could possibly be fixed up and used again.

"All I know is that it was Judina and I imagined you didn't want her body teated that way. I am sorry to have to bring this up."

#7Judith Karlinius 

Times Lively Flow.(Closed.)  Empty Wed Sep 20, 2023 10:48 am

Judith Karlinius
Well if anything Judith felt keeping up a ruse would be a horrible idea. There was a lot of secrets in which she knew of that she did not talk about considering the situation and matter to most other people. Kazimir having many means and promises to Judith kind of had a different in to how Judith would deal with the things happening."I had...a brief summary of evens told to me a face from the past that I never wanted to see."Judith mentioned because in some manner that entity was to Judith a figure that if she named would most likely haunt her thoughts and mind for a while, seeking her out for things long forgotten.

Then almost as it was seemingly backwards in some way to her normal mindset of her protection for things in nature."But even if I can do something about it, The balance of time and fate are things I dare not risk."It sounded strange but if anyone knew Judith. Fate was equal parts of things she believe should be respected and not altered even if people alter it themselves. It was strange but it was just how she was overall.

It seemed to bring her some kind of comfort for a moment to hear that. as twisted as it was. to hear it was not really Judina seemed to make Judith feel better because it was almost like it was a soulless husk and not a willing person. As for seeing it again she seemed content not seeing everything right away."When I am ready to I will look at what has happen...If she is left at home, Anders will most likely know what to do. I can quietly say some honest final rites when i am ready."

It seemed like the nightmare for Judith was over. But the final piece she would reveal."I was not the only one who witness that confession that night...Miriko did as well."The ever meek Painter knew as well.

#8Kazimir Seiryu 

Times Lively Flow.(Closed.)  Empty Tue Sep 26, 2023 6:17 am

Kazimir Seiryu
"What events?" Kaz asked not sure as to what angle Judith was speaking about. She had a troubled past and one with a lot of twists and turns within it. Although now that Kaz was in some ways a part of her family, they needed to speak more about these matters apparently.

"Understandable. However, as mages...many of our actions altar fate already,"
he added, thinking about the great shifts in life both small and nationwide that they had created or been a part of. In a way, they were gifted the ability to alter fate in many ways. "Some would consider your ability to live asl long as you have, an alteration of fate." he said in a more factual way. Questioning in a way, where the line was.

"I'll make sure things are in order if you ever want to check on that situation. I still need to finish getting it transfered and all taken care of."

Kaz's brow poked up. "Witness what confession?"

#9Judith Karlinius 

Times Lively Flow.(Closed.)  Empty Wed Sep 27, 2023 6:01 am

Judith Karlinius
Well if anything Kazimir was far safer asking then most people, knowing somethings was good but being trusted to know the rest was entirely."I had some one not from this part of this reality but who we both happen to know tell me what happen to Judina."She was not out right naming people because over all, saying it was over all kind of like speaking a persons name in some manner could summon them."they were not shy of admitting to taking a body."Most likely if he did press more she would admit it but this was Judith, She was a woman with many secrets.

With speaking that part Judith would merely answer it with."None need to know beyond that I am an elf so i live longer for a reason, The rest will hopefully never need to be known and will if everything is in place...well never have to thought about after I pass."Judith said almost like she was sure of it this time, But both of them most likely knew that could change easily.

But maybe not it was a bit more personal since her niece and his step daughter was now in the mix."Miriko witness...A verison of her mother from the dark timeline admitting she took Judina's body for the evens that happen."So now, not intentionally some one else was dragged into the very things Judith was trying to keep under wraps.

#10Kazimir Seiryu 

Times Lively Flow.(Closed.)  Empty Sat Sep 30, 2023 11:12 am

Kazimir Seiryu
He nearly knew immediately who she was talking about. "Ah. I see. I also encountered her. And myself as well." It was troubling to see just how much influence they had on this realm of theirs. Not surprised the darker version had stirred things up.

"So you knew already. Then I'll let you continue to deal with it how you want. I can leave it completely alone if you prefer?" he added, thinking he was doing a kindness in bringing it together. But if she had already known and chose not to do anything...

"Hopefully it didn't but a bad impression onto Miriko." He thought about that as well as the darker version of Judith that had apparently shown up.  Did Judith know about that too, he wondered.

He waited to see what her response was going to be. Maintain the life and safety of the animated robot or live it to disaster. "I also here there is a man with the power to bring people back from the dead."

#11Judith Karlinius 

Times Lively Flow.(Closed.)  Empty Tue Oct 03, 2023 1:36 pm

Judith Karlinius
The rarity of seeing Judith in this state of talking about the past was always something most people never got a chance to see. But the long pause to follow when the remark of a man who could bring people would most likely echo louder then anything she could ever say.

Judith never one to outwardly express any form of aggression only merely said something close to it."Whatever we do...we can not let her influence linger...it will bring untold dangers." Judith might not have had anything to do with the Dark Raiders but she knew full well what one being from that realm was capable of doing and she needed this world to be free of it."But I must be careful for what I may need to do...It is a risky situation for me."Judith knew in one way or another if some starter crawling in much like who they both knew, If Judith was not careful horrible things might happen.

as for Miriko she simply said."We would have to ask her, In some manner i am unsure she was able to grasp entirely who it was....But something tells me Miriko won't talk about it."That was a Judith feeling, For Judith couldn't really get Miriko to talk easily. Which was hard because she was family."I am not in a situation to be seeing her anytime soon that doesn't seemed forced."Judith did go about these moments in her own manner, She needed something to now rouse eyes for a reason.

But when it came to that moment when it came to that Judith went quiet for five minutes. Almost like it had been something she was serious considering for a moment, only so ones who may seek her out in the future can not find her. But something told Judith in her mind she needed to avoid anything of the sort and just deal with it herself."No...I can not...Better yet will not let anyone tarnish my daughter anymore then what has been done."Judith said after that long pause. Almost over all like she was not going to consider anything else.

#12Kazimir Seiryu 

Times Lively Flow.(Closed.)  Empty Fri Oct 20, 2023 5:44 pm

Kazimir Seiryu
"You mean can't let Judina's influence linger any longer? And as for what we do...It is whatever you decide. It is your family. I'm just here to support you." Kaz replied, interested in seeing this slight shift in her personality. "What is this risky situation?" he asked, unsure of what it was that was rattling around in Judith's mind this time. It seems a darkness had spread to both of them in some way.

"I see," Kaz brought a hand to his chin thinking about the Miriko situation. "I'll just look into the past and see what happened between them then. That may be the easiest." He said with some thought about what would be the quickest and wouldn't put the poor girl on the spot.

Kaz slightly turned away to gaze into the distance as Judith contemplated for minutes on end. A tough decision for anyone to make. He waited patiently without a word while she pondered the options. He wasn't sure how the woman would reply, but not much would surprise him about her anymore.

He turned back to face her properly as the words...'no' left her mouth. "Of course. that has been the mission all along, hasn't it? I just wanted you to have all the details....so what happens now?" he waited to see what sort of action they would take.

#13Judith Karlinius 

Times Lively Flow.(Closed.)  Empty Sun Oct 22, 2023 8:56 am

Judith Karlinius
It seemed Kazimir did not know but Judith almost did not want to speak the name still."Well, nothing about Judina's influence, It was more about who took her and their possible influence to the people around her if she gets out of hand."Letting it slip it was a she but over all Kazimir could look back into things if needed."KuriAna's return can risk a lot of things to break a part depending on what happens and how powerful she is currently."Judith said that more out of feeling from what the situation started as, how it has progressed she had no idea and seemed to not be looking into more detail of.

the reality of Judith being nervous for things was not over all anything new for Kazimir. Judith often was one to hide her worries."What now might be simple. we make sure Judina is where she was suppose to be, We keep an eye out around the grave yard for anything lingering about out of the normal, Then we will have to look into some of the lingering dark mages see if any of them are using Kuri and or Ana as names. Even if Ana is still common of a name, We will know when we have the right one."Judith seemed to be covering grounds pretty quickly.

Then would ask."What are you plans? better yet how is life going?"She seemed to turn some what back to normal even if she was just a walking ball of stress for the moment.

#14Kazimir Seiryu 

Times Lively Flow.(Closed.)  Empty Mon Oct 30, 2023 9:39 pm

Kazimir Seiryu
"It would seem that that version is no longer around. So we shouldn't have to worry about that too much." Kaz awakened the wind spirit that was nearby and asked it to reveal the situation to the wind mage the spirit twisted and shifted in the wind in a dance of wind that only Kaz could understand. It was brief but then Kaz looked back at Judith. "I see."

"You seem pretty worried about his turn of events. Anything else about her return that I need to know?" he had met the alternate version of the woman once, and even then....things turned out well enough. But he also knew what conversation the two versions had had. He had overlooked many of the less-than-favorable acts that his love had committed. "I'll help keep an eye out."

"As for me...I'm tracking down an archangel. Some high-level rune knights are working with agents of the magic council to track me down. They held a secret trial and the church manipulated them to try and keep me suspended from action and in mana-dampening cuffs....there was a conflict." He left it kind of vague but word was already spreading about an event at the Kardia Cathedral that caused the death of multiple knights, and church members, the destruction of part of the building, and a missing item.

#15Judith Karlinius 

Times Lively Flow.(Closed.)  Empty Thu Nov 02, 2023 4:27 pm

Judith Karlinius
Judith seemed to listen over what Kazimir plan was and it seemed she listen fairly well what the details of what all she could learn with in the small amount of information she was given at the time."I see."Judith seemed to ponder for a moment almost like her shift for now could focus on Kazimir's goal since well there must be something important for that as well."Archangels? Something I have not really kept track of."Judith was a woman of many talents but angels and daemons where not something she often knew of. That was better fitting for other people."I might not be able help with that as i am not fully able to most likely fight these beings."Judith admitted to him because she did not know what all else to say.

But she had another idea she might need to possibly prepare."Unless you are worried about the rune knights and need me to prepare a break out just in case."Judith mentioned because she would prepare if needed.

#16Kazimir Seiryu 

Times Lively Flow.(Closed.)  Empty Wed Nov 08, 2023 12:38 pm

Kazimir Seiryu
Kaz took a deep breath thinking about the long road ahead of him and the potential trouble it posed to the guild master. But it was the path he was already too far down to turn away from now. "Yes. I got some interesting leads on them and have been tracking one down. Things have gotten a little messy though."

The wind mage shook his head, "It's nothing that you'll have to deal with. I'll take care of all the fighting that will go along with it. It's what I've been doing." The mage added that his whole clan was really focused on dealing with these threats and he used to live as one.

"As for the knights...it will be hard for them to catch me..but they may come looking for me around the guild and question you about it. Until the mission is complete some of them may see me as the enemy and the church will be trying to keep a close eye on me. Luckily I am good at evading observation." he spoke about the troubles that may come her way. He didn't mention it, but there were powerful people in the knights, and if they banded together with the church they could capture him. But that would need more concentrated efforts than he believed they were capable of. "I've spoken out against the church recently and that has not gone over well."

#17Judith Karlinius 

Times Lively Flow.(Closed.)  Empty Sat Nov 11, 2023 1:52 pm

Judith Karlinius
This would not be the first time Judith had to deal with this situation, some how Judith has managed this just as much as Kaito summoning the dark raiders."Well I suppose it should not be too bad, if you have some help."Judith mentioned more to see if Kazimir was working alone or having some one help him. Because it seemed it was possible Kazimir was a man of options and was smart enough that might be able to find some one else bold enough to help him with his plan.

But with that mention she simply seemed to ponder over all what could happen in this place. But Judith was coming up with something that might be needed to do in the future."I suppose I may have to lie to a few people, Just what that is might be a good thing to think on."Judith was openly willingly to lie for Kazimir in which was her letting him know.

#18Kazimir Seiryu 

Times Lively Flow.(Closed.)  Empty Thu Nov 23, 2023 9:46 am

Kazimir Seiryu
"I have a few people on my side. I actually rebuilt the old clan I was a part of. Together we stand to stop the influx of demons and other world entities from coming into earthland again. At least the ones meant to cause harm anyway." he said realizing that he had really told anyone about that yet. Not that it mattered very much but it wasn't something that had come up often. He would keep anyone's specific name out of the equation though. At least for now.

"Especially since it seems that mess with the dragons has died down." He shrugged thinking about it and the former guild master.

It was nice to hear Judith was on his side and would even, manipulate the truth a bit. Albeit something he wished she didn't have to do for his sake. "How are you enjoying guild master duties?"" He asked trying to change things to a lighter topic.

#19Judith Karlinius 

Times Lively Flow.(Closed.)  Empty Sat Nov 25, 2023 11:45 am

Judith Karlinius
If anything Judith was still just the casual server back when they reflected upon the times so far back and talked about a dragon they both knew."Some days I do miss being that simple drink server for her, I still remember her typical drink orders like I can remember my children's birthdays."Judith laughed about it. Because she remembered how different her life was compared to now.

But she was asked about how she liked being a guild master."Its...tedious"Judith's first answer was pretty quick about it. But most likely not a shocking answer Judith never had a mind set as a master."I am not met to lead, I am getting by and have been for a long time."Judith was willing to mention about it because it was true to her she was not really over all a master and just managed to get by."Members as taken it well, But I still feel...unworthy.."Judith really did not feel worth from it she never did and was just trying.

#20Kazimir Seiryu 

Times Lively Flow.(Closed.)  Empty Wed Dec 06, 2023 1:01 pm

Kazimir Seiryu
"I wish I could have been there for those days. She was the one that protected me as a child and I had never known. I never got the chance to know the woman who had looked after me from afar as a mother would have." He put a single hand on his hip thinking about all the missed opportunities and that fateful day that they had met and talked about the future of the guild. "You'll have to tell me more about her sometime."

kaz could only chuckle a little at the statement that being the master was tedious. He knew all to well how tedious that endeavor could be. He felt for her and had hoped it would grow on her, but maybe that wasn't the case. His chuckle faded as she said she was only just getting by. What he thought was a light-hearted response he now felt bad. "Sorry to hear that Judith. People have an innate drive to follow you and put their trust in you. That's why I figured you would be a natural fit for the position. I didn't mean to leave you in a situation that you never felt comfortable with."

He turned to face the fairy mother, "I can think of few others that would be worthy of the position that you hold now. You are more than worthy of it. Each guildmaster has brought something different to the role. The former gave it a relaxed atmosphere, You have given it a motherly overtone." He spoke sincerely and placed a hand on his cheek. "If not you...who would you put in charge? Who would be your successor?"

#21Judith Karlinius 

Times Lively Flow.(Closed.)  Empty Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:08 am

Judith Karlinius
It would be interesting tales to tell. But alas not for this time."Keep in mind, I still have all of the bills of the various drinks i needed to keep for her. I have some other notes to keep track of her various requests."Judith had a lot of notes who knows what all was hidden away in her years of being. It was almost like she reflected her former job into her leadership skills because it felt fitting.

More and more the shell that Judith showed that, This woman was go at getting back with things places before her and she never was prepared for most things side of the things she had already been known for. She was prepared to be a mother and not a leader."At this point, I am aware of this. It is why I have not chosen to disappear and never be seen from the guild again....Even if i had almost considered it."Given what happen with Judina, Regis as well. With her doubts Judith wanting to disappear almost seemed logical to her when she was never expecting much.

But signs of Judith being how she was would show."I will manage and continue on now that I have taken the role."Judith mentioned, She was seemingly going to keep trying but expressed how she felt about her role."As for who could replace, The answer is I find no one fitting. Any I am aware are not interested. For now i will merely continue on even if my discomfort and worry still linger."She would try, No matter what even if she was unsure it was just gonna be a continuing effort.

#22Kazimir Seiryu 

Times Lively Flow.(Closed.)  Empty Sat Dec 23, 2023 3:25 pm

Kazimir Seiryu
"Notes huh? It would be nice to know more of my god mother. She was my only link to the past. My real past." It was strange to even think of it still. So many things had happened and his life had drifted so far from whatever his parents could have had planned for him.

It was sad to hear. Judith had remained one of Kaz's closest friends. And in many ways one of the only ones still alive. "So you had considered leaving?" he stated and then paused. "I shouldn't be surprised. You have gone through a lot. You know...you are one of my last friends in this world Judith. All the others have been killed or disappeared. So above all else...I want you to do whatever makes you happy. With the guild or without. it will always find a way to endure." He spoke with nothing but from the heart.

"You and Anders are always welcome to disappear into the seclusion of my clan home." Kaz looked up at the sky...it was so vast in all of its expanse. "You know...if you really needed me to...I can step back into the role." he offered. Although he would lead the way he always had. Distantly but there to protect. It seemed that guild masters fo fairy tail always just find themselves in that position of are asked instead of volunteering.

#23Judith Karlinius 

Times Lively Flow.(Closed.)  Empty Mon Dec 25, 2023 12:25 pm

Judith Karlinius
Judith would give Kazimir a promise this day, maybe more then one promise. There was a few hints in Judith's mind that he might want to read them."I don't entirely promise you won't know much aside from what she drank, Ate and how much it all costed the guild. But I will find a place for you to find them."Judith said with a bit of a smile. It was something for him to consider returning to Fairy Tail for because if he really needed to know then he had a chance, Maybe Judith had taken down some notes of the former Guild Masters' drunken conversations.

It seemed to be a good offer, Judith did not mind that offer. But something in her mind knew that moment she attempted to disappear is when things risk going wrong."I will endure for a bit longer, Even if I should consider retirement, I will let you know if I do need to step back."Judith if anything almost seemed to had needed to express her woes and let them out. If anything she seemed a bit better at this time for the moment. Life threw both of them a lot of unexpected things."Besides i doubt your clan would want to deal with my antics, My husband already seems to not want too. But that could be his old age."She seemed to chuckle about it.

#24Kazimir Seiryu 

Times Lively Flow.(Closed.)  Empty Mon Jan 15, 2024 8:12 pm

Kazimir Seiryu
Kazimir nodded at the warm smile that came from Judith in thinking about the past. "Thank you. Although if you could just give me some dates. I can peer into the past and watch what happened," he also added. It would be easy to use his companion to gaze into the history of the world but nothing would replace someone's own opinion of a person.

So she was a glutton for punishment after all. Or maybe she was just nice enough to know that the void mage didn't want the title back. "Well if it ever gets too much, just let me know. Well...once I finish being on the run anyway." He was glad she could confide in him a little about how she felt. The two of them, though distant in the past, had been through a lot together.

"I don't know. You would be surprised at how much antics my clan gets up to," he chuckled back as they talked into the night sky. "I wonder how long this peace will last."

#25Judith Karlinius 

Times Lively Flow.(Closed.)  Empty Sat Jan 20, 2024 8:39 am

Judith Karlinius
It was simple that way most likely, Over however there was one flaw and Judith could easily joke about it."Unless your going to go between the middle of last year until now, I do not know exact days for you."Judith did answer, plus maybe it was a smart play by Judith to have Kazimir how he isn't dead with in the guild. Or she did not know either. Both where options to consider for the most part. Maybe Judith also figured the actual papers might be important to him too as well. All good things to think about in the end.

It might as well be a Judith promise, Let him know when it was too much. However in some manner Judith would not admit she did not know when it was too much even if she was logical and thought about it a fair amount."Well, I am sure things will work out, They always do."This was a mother's hope something not guild master Judith would think up. But mother Judith would. Any less she was tired and most likely going to be okay.

It was true Judith did not know his clan and she had never really asked."Well that is because the subject has never came up, Would i really fit in there?"It was something he had to chose not to answer or not."As for the peace we may never know. The world works in odd ways."

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum