Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Way of the Mand'alor (Long)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Primula 

The Way of the Mand'alor (Long) Empty Fri Jan 05, 2024 4:47 am

Primula

I swear on my name and the names of the ancestors… That I shall walk the Way of the Mand'alor… And the words of the Creed shall be forever forged in my core. This is the Way

Name: The Way of the Mand'alor

Difficulty: Long

Participants: Primula, Any RK who try to stop her.

Story:
With the absence of General Kon a particular member of the Rune Knights has found herself growing increasingly restless. Despite her fascination with the General having led her to join the knights, Kon's disappearance and the Magic Council's lack of intention to do something about it led Primula to breach into the secured archives of the Magic Council in the hope of finding a trail leading to Kon. However, instead Primula ended up finding a most enigmatic secret kept in one of the ancient vaults in Era. Having discovered what appears to be a suit of armor that once belonged to a mortal, the suit mysteriously fuses with the robot and infuses her system with the soul of a long-forgotten hunter.

Equally confused as she is intrigued by the events Primula proceeds to escape from the vault but right when her escape is all but guaranteed her systems malfunction and she faints.

It all felt like a blur to her. Even now she could barely recall whether it was truth or imagination. Nay, in hindsight perhaps it would had been better if it had been a dream, if a robot was capable of dreaming.

She woke up in captivity, the room seeming too grandiose for the likes of the Rune Knight headquarters, and too fancy for a prison. A man stood at the other side of the room, a magic council member.

The man explained how despite the fact she should had been imprisoned for her trespassing into the vault, the council member saw an opportunity: Despite her initial thoughts that the council had simply denounced their ties to Kon after his disappearance, the truth was that this particular member of the council was quite interested in Kon's whereabouts and activities. Believing him to be essential for some type of scheme the council was planning, the man believed that her fascination with the former General could be used in tracking him down, but the problem was that it was unlikely someone with ties to the Rune Knights would be able to garner his trust. So instead he needed to play smart if he wanted to use his new pawn correctly.

Primula clearly was angered at these words, declaring she was no pawn, yet the man merely laughed, declaring the following: Unfortunately, robots like you make for perfect pawns. Although it was expensive to find a Talaz Lagarian technician, it all worked out in the end. You see, Major Primula: What is Order thirty-seven?"

Despite the deadpan expression on her face, the words that followed were cold and almost robotic. "Ensure captivity and elimination of a target by means of capturing and executing civilians."

Primula rose onto her feet, her hands shaking lightly. "You can't be serious!" yet in response to her words the man merely turned around, gesturing at the sight outside the window. A group of civilians had gathered outside, seemingly a protest or something? Or... was this also planned? "I am quite serious Major. For my plan to succeed I need the trust in the Rune Knights shaken, and for that you shall serve as a catalyst."

The man continued, his voice as cold as before: "Who has the authority to administrate orders to the Rune Knights?" The man's words made her realize just what a threat his actions were about to cause: "The magic council, so therefore I order you Major: Execute Order thirty-seven and eliminate General Saturn."

A disaster was about to brew...
Objective:
  • After sneaking into the secret vault at the Magic Council building discover the ancient suit of armor.

• Soon possessed by the spirit contained within that has been tainted by the void, proceed to escape from the vault as your system starts to malfunction.

• Upon awakening in seclusion and learning of the brutal plan hatched by one of the Magic Council members, proceed to carry out Order 37 in an attempt to lure out General Saturn

• After a while Din Djarin will override the control over Primula's system while she is carried into imprisonment, safely locking down the control that the Magic Council member had over her.

Word Count:
  • Clear 4 A-rank and 3 S-rank worth of quests in terms of topics related to the event. (15.500)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum