Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gang Warfare 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Go D. Drakkon 

Gang Warfare 2 Empty Thu Oct 10, 2024 11:05 am

Go D. Drakkon
Drakkon had been asked by one of the underworld bosses to do him a favor. It seemed like there was a small gang in Era that needed help. They had found out that the Rune Knights were going to attack one of their holdings. The man knew they wouldn’t be able to do anything on their own, so he hired Drakkon another underworld boss. It seemed like he hired him, but Drakkon figured this earned him a favor from him as well.

He would handle this on his own and he was fine with that. He could take on the Rune Knights. He would leave them dead and give them enough time to move their stuff to another base of operation. This was why he was here in Era and moving toward his destination. He was accompanied by Hai and even though the top officers wanted to come with him, he refused their help as they were needed in Joya.

#2Go D. Drakkon 

Gang Warfare 2 Empty Thu Oct 10, 2024 11:09 am

Go D. Drakkon
He was there early as he didn’t want to be there when the Rune Knights were causing mayhem. He would have loved to see that though, but he knew helping them this way would be better for his plans in the future. Drakkon had approached their base of operation and he noticed that there were people on guard. They had known they were going to be attacked today. When they saw Drakkon they stepped up to him without hesitation.

“Get out of here you have no business being here!” He yelled at Drakkon and Hai.

He shook his head as if he wouldn’t harm the guy yet.

“Your boss asked me to come here. I’m supposed to keep the Rune Knights occupied while you guys get things moving to another place.” His eyes were serious, his malice leaking out of his body.

The man knew someone was coming, someone powerful and another boss from a clan, but he didn’t know it was him.

163|323

#3Go D. Drakkon 

Gang Warfare 2 Empty Thu Oct 10, 2024 11:17 am

Go D. Drakkon
His face turned pale because he yelled at him and he stepped back a bit to give him space.

“I apologize, boss, I didn’t mean to disrespect you. I just didn’t know you would be here already. I thought you would arrive a bit later. We got intel that the Rune Knight will be here in an hour, so you actually got here on time. You can look around the place and find a vantage point.” He said to Drakkon as he walked back to his post.

Drakkon had a smile on his face as he knew his place. That was good to know and he would look at Hai. He transformed into a Dragon and took flight into the air with Drakkon on his back. The men posted were in shock to see a Dragon and how high it went into the air. The Oyabun waited for them to show up so he waited the hour.

157|480

#4Go D. Drakkon 

Gang Warfare 2 Empty Thu Oct 10, 2024 11:25 am

Go D. Drakkon
The hour would come, and he could see a group of Rune Knights approaching the area. It looked like they were strong from where he stood, and he found it interesting. It seemed like they were battle-ready just in case the gang fought back, but they wouldn’t meet with them. The two men who were posted in the front had gone inside to prepare the transportation. Drakkon had a smile as they were approaching the place. He patted Drakkon and he knew what that meant. It was then he roared, grabbing the attention of the knights down below.

It was then they had merged as one and Drakkon had descended down from the sky.

“It seems the welcoming party has finally arrived. It sucks that I’m here though because it means this is your last day on this planet.” He said to them.

They heard his words and when they saw who it was their eyes widened as they didn’t expect him to be there.

165|645

#5Go D. Drakkon 

Gang Warfare 2 Empty Thu Oct 10, 2024 12:10 pm

Go D. Drakkon
The Rune Knights knew who Drakkon was, and they weren’t going to say anything else. They had shot spells at the Dragon Slayer. He saw their attacks coming and he would just consume them. They were Arcane elements, so this was good for him. He would burp as he looked at them and shook his head.

“You don’t understand where you stand right now, so I will show you.” He said to them as the dark clouds were appearing in the sky.

It was then that lightning would come out of the clouds and hit the Rune Knights that were there. They all shouted from the blow, and he of course wasn’t done. He had let out Enma’s will and it would start crushing their equipment. This man was a problem they knew this, but they felt like justice would prevail against him.

They had combined their magic powers together as they were getting ready to attack him.

158|703

#6Go D. Drakkon 

Gang Warfare 2 Empty Thu Oct 10, 2024 12:20 pm

Go D. Drakkon
Drakkon had looked at them and he had a smirk on his face. They were trying to harm him, but he wasn’t going to allow it. He watched them and he had swung his arm. this brought him to activate a spell of his own. When they shot their spell, he had two Dragon wings appear to cover him. Their attack would connect with the wings, but it would only damage it. It was a strong spell as it almost depleted the life of his wings, but it was enough.

They were surprised about this, their eyes widened, and they were shocked to see that they couldn’t do anything to him right there. Drakkon had soared straight toward them. He was wielding his Enma and his Yamato, and he cut them down without hesitation. The blow was strong as they had already been hurt because of that earlier lightning strike. Two of them would fall to the ground and he looked at the rest.

164|867

#7Go D. Drakkon 

Gang Warfare 2 Empty Thu Oct 10, 2024 12:23 pm

Go D. Drakkon
“I’m sorry to tell you guys, but you die here.” He said this to them.

They flinched when they heard his words but decided to keep fighting. They had gotten into their stance and they were ready to fight. Drakkon saw this and shook his head, they should have run, but they would still die because that was what was asked of him. He would create a fireball and he would launch it the Rune Knights and when that landed a huge explosion occurred engulfing them. Of course, he knew it wasn’t enough to take them out, so he created an arrow of fire and launched that one to the Rune Knight in the center of the group.

When it pierced him it would explode and it would engulf them some more. This though was enough as it took them out. Once he had done that he would let the guys know that the Rune Knights were dead and he would go on his way home. He cut a rift in the air and walked through it leaving this part of Fiore.

182|1049 [50% WCR]
[exit]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum