Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

We're Here (SL)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Go D. Drakkon 

We're Here (SL) Empty Mon Jun 12, 2023 6:19 am

Go D. Drakkon
Toge was in Rush Valley as he was establishing himself within the city. He had done a lot so far in the short amount of time he has been in Paradise Dawn. He was with Boo, Lector, and Luci as they were walking around. He had finished eating at the same time he had made sure that the other three had also filled their stomach. He figured he would go hang out in the taverns here. It would remind him of the times back in Hosenka. The people in the city would look at him, and they would be wary of him. They knew about his reputation but knew what he had done recently for the North.

It was weird that Yuurei had let him in, but there was nothing they could do about it. On the other side of the city though, where Toge was walking to, a group of Dragon Gang members had arrived and were walking around.

#2Go D. Drakkon 

We're Here (SL) Empty Mon Jun 12, 2023 6:20 am

Go D. Drakkon

The gang members would look around as they were hoping to find Toge. They didn’t know exactly where that guild was, but they figured that they could ask questions from the locals here. Still, the people here were frightened by the number of people that were bunched together. Their angry face made them unapproachable.

Toge would keep walking and Luci wanted to bother him, so he pulled his ear and spoke.

“It seems like you’re becoming a good guy Toge. You killed for the right reasons. Even if a part of it was for your pleasure.” He said to him.

Toge would look at the creature on his shoulder and would shake his head.

“I’m still me, but I’m just being careful. I don’t want that Yuurei guy to take my head off. When I get stronger I will handle him myself.” He said to Luci and basically the rest of the guys.

153|313

#3Go D. Drakkon 

We're Here (SL) Empty Mon Jun 12, 2023 6:21 am

Go D. Drakkon

Boo wouldn’t say anything, and Luci would hear him, but wouldn’t comment on those words. The two of them could sense that death was nearing Toge. He couldn’t feel it, but they knew it better than anybody. The two of them knew he would never be able to make it to fight Yuurei. Lector, on the other hand, was oblivious to it all and he would just raise an arm.

“I’m sure you can take him on if you want to.” He said to Toge.

They would continue to walk through the streets with serious facial expressions. It wouldn’t take long, but the Dragon Gang members would spot Toge. They knew him too well and Boo, Lector, and Luci were easy to spot as well. They would start approaching him quickly. Toge would sense people moving toward him, and he would look in that direction, and his eyes widened with what he saw.

153|466

#4Go D. Drakkon 

We're Here (SL) Empty Mon Jun 12, 2023 6:22 am

Go D. Drakkon
They would all rush toward him and he would get ready for a fight, but they would all bow to him. He would shake his head when he saw that they were still loyal to him. He would look at all of them and he would see that they were doing well, but why were they all the way over here?

“What are you guys doing here? You have things to do in Hosenka.” He said to them.

They would look at him and they would shake their heads.

“Without you, things have become harder to do. We came here because we found out you were in the North. We want you to come back to us Toge. Come back to the Dragon gang as Drakon’s right-hand man again.” He said to him.

Toge would hear this and he would smile at them. He wasn’t going back, so they had to leave. The North had enemies that were far stronger than those hoodlums in Hosenka.

165|631

#5Go D. Drakkon 

We're Here (SL) Empty Mon Jun 12, 2023 6:23 am

Go D. Drakkon
“I refuse. You guys should be fine if Drakon is out there fighting. He’s a force to be reckoned with. You guys can go home, you came here for no reason. I’m sorry about that.” He said to them.

They would shake their heads as they would stand tall. They were in front of him, so he couldn’t move around or through them. They looked at him with a serious expression as they couldn’t leave.

“Drakon doesn’t want to fight unless you are by his side. We also can’t leave unless we have you with us Toge. Please change your mind or we have to take you back by force.” One of the men said to him.

Toge was surprised to hear those words. They were going to take him back by force. Then there was the whole change in Drakon. It would seem like their bond was stronger than he thought.

152|783

#6Go D. Drakkon 

We're Here (SL) Empty Mon Jun 12, 2023 6:24 am

Go D. Drakkon
“So, Drakon refuses to take charges because I broke our friendship? That seems interesting, but there is nothing I can do about that. I’ve become far stronger in the North, and they have so many strong people. This is the place for me, but if you guys want to try your luck then go ahead. I won’t stop you, but I won't hold back.” He said to them.

They would stumble back a bit, but they knew Toge. The man was crazy and he wouldn’t hold back, but they were also strong. He wouldn’t have wanted them with him if they weren’t. The group would bow to him once again as if they were thanking him for everything he had done for them.

“Let’s do this guys and don’t hold back. It would be disrespectful to Toge if we held our punches back against him.” He said out loud.

They would all shout at the same time, and Toge would smile as he would put his helmet on. He would use his scythe, but how he held it was different than he did in the past. He would look at Boo and he would shake his head. The other two guys would get off him as they walked next to Boo. The people of Rush Valley would see this and they would walk away from the area.

227|1010 (50% WC)

[exit]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum