Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Scheduled Affairs [Travel | Central to West]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Astrid 

Scheduled Affairs [Travel | Central to West] Empty Wed May 22, 2024 3:17 pm

Astrid

"In my name..."

STR: 1 | SPD: 146 | CON: 251 | END: 251 | INT: 1001 | MANA: 11,650

"Bow before your queen"
- Astrid Venier

“Are you sure you’re ready to go? Not looking to spend any additional time in Era maybe?” Gepardo’s words were kind, if not even a little bit of desperation attached towards them. However, it seemed to do little to deter Astrid, having monitored the proper storage and packing of the various records, boxes worth of information that had been gathered surrounding a supposed Witch Hunter organization that existed within Hargeon, now having been wiped out. It was not so much the nature of them that intrigued her, but rather a potential lead to something else far more enticing. However, that was not something that she felt would be best to further check within Era. In the company of her own home, with the securities that she had guaranteed to her within Oak Town, it was the most logical destination.

“Regrettably. There’s simply too much going on right now that I only impede progress from a multitude of fronts by remaining here.” She turned towards the Rune Knight, what seemed to be a genuine smile upon her face, “Do send my regards to Lady Tsara. I saw to it that she receive an invitation to an upcoming event within Oak Town soon. I have no reason to suspect that she forget, but do be a dear and remind her all the same. Perhaps even she’ll see to that you’re invited.” As the last of the boxes were placed within the carriage, she hopped in herself, waving a quick farewell to Gepardo, “Until then. Stay well.”

254/200

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum