Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

I'm Back Home for Now [Lumikki]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

#26Lumikki 

I'm Back Home for Now [Lumikki] - Page 2 Empty Wed Jul 03, 2024 10:38 am

Lumikki

Lumikki broke into a giggle that had her feathers fluttering, she never thought she’d hear someone point that out. ”Yuurei and I are an odd pair, as time went on I’ve come to see him as me inverse. Two winged beings, though he uses both, one of dark and light. We hunt our kind and lead the guild, but it’s sometimes a wonder whose dusk and whose dawn. But hearing him in the notion of a demon, well, can’t say some aspects doesn’t suit him. But me? An angel? How odd….” Lumikki would take a heavy sip of wine a if to conclude that thought, but she’d simmer on just notion of how she was perceived by others. Simply wondering if it was more complex than she initially thought. The liquor in her system already was tingling in her body to the point she felt like she was humming.

Drakkon would elaborate further on his thoughts, and Lumikki would carefully listen on. Letting his words sink in before continuing on herself. ”I like that about him. I think it’s what he does best….He always had this strange charisma to him that shown bright enough that people followed, but he was hard enough on ‘em so they could walk for themselves. If in me compassion for the Dawn and seeing them as a family etches me toward being considered the ‘mother’, then comparatively, Yuurei is quite the stern father who watches over his own.”

Lumikki would lax her posture to the point that she was now laying atop the table comfortably. Her wings acting like cushions so that she was still propped up enough to drink and talk. ”Color me flattered dear friend, but I do sympathized. I do know the feeling of being a shackled bird.” She’d speak with gusto as a smirk crept her lips. It was always pleasing being around more chaotic beings, even if for a moment. ”Unless need for otherwise, yer always welcome among the Dawn. But tell me Dragon of Chaos, anything in mind for yer visit? Should we find ourselves a game to pass the time now?”

I'm Back Home for Now [Lumikki] - Page 2 Nerili11

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘
#27Go D. Drakkon 

I'm Back Home for Now [Lumikki] - Page 2 Empty Mon Jul 08, 2024 1:37 pm

Go D. Drakkon
Drakkon heard her words and it seemed like she thought about that about the two of them. The comparison between the two of them was there, and they were so different. He enjoyed hearing this, and he drank his alcohol while listening to her. She was right on that, Yuurei was the stern father of this guild, the man had always made sure that everybody had done right, and did not go astray. He never thought about it, but did he become strong like this because of that man? It was interesting, to say the least, and he would drink to that.

“Yes, an angel. You may have darkness all around you, but you seem to shine brightly. As for that comparison, it's right on the nose. With Yuurei around, I don’t think any of the guild members will get out of line unless they want him to come knocking on their bedroom.” He said to her as he watched her lay on her back on the table.

“As for being a shackled bird, I figured you would understand. I honestly, feel like I’m close to breaking my shackles, but it all depends on what happens in the future. I expect some drastic changes in our future.” He said to her as he looked at her wondering what kind of game she had in mind.

“I appreciate your invitation. I will consider it, but I think the path I’m going will only continue to bring darkness, chaos, and violence around me, so I don’t know if that would be good for the environment.” He said as he downed his drink, and then poured himself another.

“I’m down to play a game to pass the time, what do you suggest?” He asked her waiting to see what she would come up with.

301|5648

#28Lumikki 

I'm Back Home for Now [Lumikki] - Page 2 Empty Wed Jul 10, 2024 7:57 pm

Lumikki

”That he would indeed, I believe him to be one to do it!” Her eyes narrowed as if somewhat annoyed by the depiction of his thoughts on the matter. ”Ye know, when I first met him I played a little mischief. I darkened the pages of the book in hand and he was quite relentless in his chase for me. Somehow always knowing where I’d turn, though I better understand the trick now. Yet it was quite frightful for a jest. I pity those that incur his wrath to commit something more. I doubt they could ever escape his talons, but that’s a fate ye know well.”

From atop the table sat a bucket of ice, a pleasantry to keep the drinks cool but Lumikki would instead pull it toward her. Snacking on the chunks within with hard monstrous chomps and using her fangs to easily break into them. She could practically inhale them but gnawing on something brought her the most satisfaction in the moment. Our future? What could possibly affect us both I wonder, and enough to get a chaotic one like ya to think of the unfolding events with such care. Thought freedom behooves all in most scenarios, I wish ye total freedom.”

Lumikki sat up and gave it some hard thought, though her stupor would inhibit her from coming up with an entertaining suggestion. ”Something with stakes….” She began to mumble. One of her talons were being lightly chewed between her teeth. ”Suppose we could have a race? Or play a new game I’ve learned called truth or dare? I’m not sure how well a drinking contest would hold, but something of skill could be pleasing. A test of accuracy? Well I don’t quite know, what do ye think Drakkon? Hide and sneak could be fun, or tag even.”

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘
#29Go D. Drakkon 

I'm Back Home for Now [Lumikki] - Page 2 Empty Thu Jul 11, 2024 10:24 am

Go D. Drakkon
Drakkon would laugh when he heard her story about their first meeting. That would have been scary and honestly, he would have croaked and passed out allowing Yuurei to do whatever he had planned on doing to him.

“That must have been scary, and to think that he has gotten stronger since. I met him because I tried to pick a fight with him, and he knocked me out without trying. I woke up on a beach chair alone soon after.” He laughed a bit as that was dreadful to think about, but funny at the same time.

“I have no idea, but when I do find out I will come to tell you about it. I think you would love to hear the stories of my adventures.” He said giving an excuse to see her again after today.

Drakkon heard her words and he liked how this was going. He had his alcohol and he would drink some more ready to see if she would bring something up, or he would have to suggest something. She had brought up a lot of things for the two of them to do. It brought him to wonder and then think a bit. the sound of truth or dare sounded pleasing and he would like to know more about her and see what she would do when he picked dare.

“I’m going to be honest I think I’m as fast as Yuurei now, and I don’t think I’ve reached my limit, so we should start by playing this truth or dare first and then move on to others. How about you start us off, so I can see how it’s play.” He said to her waiting to see what she would do.

#30Lumikki 

I'm Back Home for Now [Lumikki] - Page 2 Empty Sat Jul 13, 2024 12:04 am

Lumikki

”Heh, stronger? Whats a few more drops in the ocean, no increase makes a difference now. He’s already in his own realm, now all that’s left if to climb up for the sake of pestering him.” Lumikki spoke so cheekily that the sass was clear, but nonetheless the words were also sincere. She more wanted to disrupt his peace than actually oppose him. Just to make sure he could not enjoy something all alone forever. ”Truly a kindness on his part to leave ya on a chair though. To think he spent the extra time to pick ye up. Must of seen promise ye.” Her jest was drenched in giggles as she took enjoyment in her words and his recanted story. It was very pleasing hearing stories about people she actually knew and picturing how it must of went.

All of Lumikki’s wings twitched at his offer, subtly flapping from her glee soon after. She’d try to play it off as she picked herself up and leaned his direction, her ice now entirely forgotten as she inched toward him. ”Ye’d tell me about yer adventures?” Her head tilted slightly to the side like a curious owl, ”I’d very much like that Drakkon. I very much like stories.”

Her wings pulled apart and unfolded in all its entirety, stretched hard while she listed all her thoughts and let him mull over his choices. But the first part of his answer deflated her she’d muster a pout from her irritation. ”Hmpt, no fair…..I really need to get so much faster….I feel like I could be so much more. Hel, I got so close but something made me fall back to being so slow. It’s only now I was able to reclaim that lost swiftness and some but, I hate how much faster he is than me. And now ye too….” Her wings folded over her, covering the harpy from the pseudo dragon’s gaze. She’d slight pull a wing to reveal a sliver of his face as she finally answered him. ”It’s some odd game I was told had been played in Joya. Ye either choose to tell the truth to the question they ask, or do the dare requested of ya if that was the one ye’ve chosen. Supposedly it helps with bonding, but I think it’s entertaining in a nosy way as well. Since I’ll start, I’ll pick truth first. What does the Dragon of Chaos want to know?” Her wing slid back over sealing her in.

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘
#31Go D. Drakkon 

I'm Back Home for Now [Lumikki] - Page 2 Empty Sun Jul 14, 2024 10:53 am

Go D. Drakkon
Drakkon heard her voice, and he laughed; it was true, Yuurei was a man who had reached the pinnacle of where every mage or human in the world thrived to be. Still, not a lot of people could do it or have that drive, however. He also figured the man had good intentions when he wasn’t covered in sand by the time he woke up.

“You are right, looking at him makes me feel that I also need to become stronger so that I can pester him and show he’s not the only one who is that strong. Maybe that is why he is how he is. Maybe it’s to spark people to reach the realm he’s in, so he’s not alone.” He said to Lumikki as he figured he could hopefully do that too.

“Of course, I will tell you all the stories I experienced. When the time comes I’ll come visit you or you can come visit me.” He leaned forward to her as well as he looked at her with a smile on his face.

Drakkon heard her comment, and it seemed like she had done something to become weaker. He didn’t know what that was, and he was sure one day he might find out. He nodded though as it sucked that she had lost the power that she once had.

“I see, sorry to hear that, but I’m sure you will be stronger and faster than before.” He said to her as she would speak again, this time about the game they were going to be playing.

Drakkon Draconic stared at her as she explained the rules of the game. It was something that she had learned in Joya. This was interesting and he figured that he would play the game. He rubbed his chin when she asked him what he wanted to know about her. He had a smirk on his face as he was a man who knew only how to startle people and get their reaction.

“What pleasure you the most Lumi? I’ve pleasured you, but learning what makes you tick might be that enjoyable in the future.” He said to her with a smirk on his face waiting for her to say something.

372|6310

#32Lumikki 

I'm Back Home for Now [Lumikki] - Page 2 Empty Sun Jul 14, 2024 4:16 pm

Lumikki

”Huh, ye think so? I just wanted to annoy him eventually but be harder to swat or escape. But now that ye mention it….it must be lonely huh. All the more reason to annoy him I guess.” The Demoness was quite pleased with her line of thought, swaying about as she settled them. ”I sense ye aren’t far off. But what would ye do when ya enter a realm like his?”

Lumikki lips pulled back in a smirk, her eyes with mischievous playful, glee. ”I suppose I could visit ya, can’t I. I even found a trinket to make the travel easier. Of course, I would need to see where ye reside for once to have a place wander to. But all in time. Make more legends for me to store away in the archives oh Dragon of unyielding chaos, but I suppose that isn’t quite the title I’ve heard ye go by.” She could not yet her finger on it, her “eye” was hazy. Could be his chaotic nature, could be that his coming tale was explode with excitement soon. All she could tell was that he was indeed on the path to greatness. One that she could observe from afar given time.

”Oh I will, I feel faster already. Perhaps so fast that I hardly make a sound anymore.” Lumikki opened her higher wings and flapped them to emphasize this, and in their quick but power sweep, the air was pushed by no sound was made. She slide them over herself once more as she awaited his response to choosing truth.

Drakkon took but a moment to think of his question, the price Lumikki paid for choosing what she did, yet if it were dare on the first go, then perhaps it would have been harsher. All of Lumi’s wings pulled back as the slits of her shiny purple eyes receded to the point they looked sharper. As if like a cat soon to pounce. But the smirk on her month only deepened as she accepted the man for the chaos he was. “Just as I expected. Right for the jugular with ye. Indeed a man of great danger to keep in me company, if ye had stuck by me side perhaps things would have been different.” Her wings shook like one shaking dust off their shirt as the Demoness repositioned themselves. Now leaning toward Drakkon she continued. ”The future as it stands won’t be that interesting for ye, me hearts been claimed. But as the game stands, it won’t be fun if ye don’t play along. Even if it gets a wee bit hard to do so.” The grin she had now waned as she would have to commit to what she thought to be hard. Her upper wings shielding her face once more so that she could at least have the relief of not being seen as she disclosed a weakness.

She pulled back and sighed deeply, a hand now patting the table to find and pull the ice bucket back toward her. ”How vexing….disclosing a weakness…..I’ll ask the same of ya too. The answer to yer infernal request, is that very thing. I’d need a partner to render me weak against them for me to feel more. Else me mind is lost in the desires to tear and freeze away. To which yer boon proved quite pleasing then. Now, truth or dare?” She crunched particular hard on the piece of ice the popped into her mouth.

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘
#33Go D. Drakkon 

I'm Back Home for Now [Lumikki] - Page 2 Empty Tue Jul 16, 2024 7:54 am

Go D. Drakkon
Drakkon’s ear twitched when she asked him that question. He knew what he would do, and it was something that a lot of problems would occur. It didn’t matter to him though as he figured it would be fun.

“Well, when I enter a realm like his, then I might just cause bigger chaos than I do normally. I think it would be fun to see people distraught, confused, and hopeless at the same time. I think it would be fun.” He paused for a second as he had to make sure that she knew people like her were safe.

He stretched a bit before finishing everything he was saying.

“Of course, I won’t bother you, or Yuurei, or anything I know would bring Paradise Dawn to launch a strike on me.” He said to her as he leaned forward again to stare at her.

Still, he was glad to see that she was interested in anything he had to say. It also seemed like she was indeed faster than she was before, but that meant she could have been faster right? It was interesting to see how her future would result in, and he couldn’t wait to see it.

His smile revealed itself though when he heard her words. He couldn’t help it, she asked for it, but she was probably right in not choosing dare first. Still, with the question asked it seemed like she would answer him.

He listened to her words and he nodded understanding that he could have had a future with her. It was the one thing Drakkon didn’t want to do. He figured if he had stood by her side then he would have had to settle, one thing that he feared the most. He had to be on the move and make sure that his heart didn’t become a liability due to those he cared for. When he heard that she had been claimed by another he nodded. He would be conscious about this if she were anybody else, he wouldn’t care, and messing with her love life would have been a priority.

Still, she had explained to him what she needed in her life, and he found that interesting. He was someone who could have done that for her, and he knew that. His incapability of death and his constant healing through damage made him someone she could have chosen. Still, it was too late and he would her ask a question.

“I choose Dare.” He said waiting to see what she would make him do.

425|6735

#34Lumikki 

I'm Back Home for Now [Lumikki] - Page 2 Empty Tue Jul 16, 2024 10:27 pm

Lumikki

"More chaos in the world would be lovely. Shame, I've been too busy to conjure it. Been playing far too nice too, but gotta keep the guild in mind now. Can't very well destroy villages for fun like I used to. Guess I'll bother Yuurei to ask 'em where ta find the fun now...." Lumikki had given him the benefit of the doubt. It would be needless to cross the Dawn's ire. Truth be told, they all had bad tempers here. It was just a matter of finding what could cause them to trigger, and usually one could assume it was through pointless trouble. Lumikki didn't like the idea of hunting down one of her own, Drakkon may have left, but it's clear he still had ties to the guild. But even if she wanted to cut him some slack, long as she was upholding the Warden's decree, there was no peace left here when you cross the few narrow lines drawn.

All of Lumikki’s wings pulled apart at once, revealing her with a smirk. ”Yer so daring, I could only be so brazen. How does it feel to be that fearless at this proposition. Well, can’t say yer now chaos to the core.” Lumikki leaned back, her smile softened into a a more thoughtful expression as she really tried to mull over his dare. She was just not sure what she could get away with.

”Ye have countless tattoos, no? What’s one more? Get a tiny raven to remember me by. That’s me dare for ye.” She’d giggle as she spoke, as the implications were amusing. Two of her talons were pinched close in demonstrations of how tiny the it could be. Whether he ever made good on it, would be for him to prove on his own. This dare was more of a tease than anything else.

”But I’m a good birdie, I’ll have ye know. I’ll choose dare this time as well so it’s fair and proper. Can’t hide behind truth too many times, I’ll fall to behind with ye. So what is it ye’ll have me do, and keep it mostly fair.” She looked over to him eagerly. Her glowing eyes were blazing brightly, brimming with curiosity.

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘
#35Go D. Drakkon 

I'm Back Home for Now [Lumikki] - Page 2 Empty Mon Jul 22, 2024 1:17 pm

Go D. Drakkon
Drakkon heard her words and it seemed like this guild had restrained her. That was not good, and he wondered if that would affect her in the future. Still, he wondered if he would ask her that; it seemed like being a Guild Master and being a part of the Guild were two different things. He didn’t experience that, so he wouldn’t know exactly how that was.

He didn’t speak about it yet as he was waiting to see what she would have him do. He had a smirk on his face due to what she had said. It was true, he knew that she had to be careful about what she dared him to do. He wouldn’t hold back and he wouldn’t hesitate to do anything, that would be chaotic or mischievous in any way. He leaned forward while she leaned back as he was waiting for her command. He had given her the chance to have him do anything that she would like.

He would nod at her dare and he figured one more tattoo wouldn’t hurt him. He had seen what she had requested and a smirk on his face would appear.

“I don’t see why not. I will get a tattoo on my right leg with a Dragon and a Raven. The dragon moving around and the Raven.” He said to her as she would move on in the game and then told him to be fair with her.

Drakkon knew that she was a taken woman now, but oh how he wanted to be so devilish in this moment. The smirk on his face had become even bigger as he had moved toward her as his face had gotten quite close to his. Of course, he didn’t do anything crazy, but he just wanted to intimidate her with what he was going to say.

“I dare you to, tattoo Chaos anywhere on your body and show me it when you get it done.” He said to her with a smirk on his face.

He wanted to tell her to get one that says I love Chaos, but he wanted to be fair with her. Still, he waited to see her reaction to what he said. Chaos could have meant anything to anybody else, but to the two of them, they knew it was him.

389|7124

#36Lumikki 

I'm Back Home for Now [Lumikki] - Page 2 Empty Wed Jul 24, 2024 10:29 am

Lumikki

Drakkon pressed forward, leaning toward her as she pulled back. It was like a cat pressing into their prey, pushing them toward a corner and ready to pounce on any sudden movement. It was clear that that he was already relishing in the game. Why would he not as an avatar a chaos? But it would prove almost daunting. Not enough to make Lumikki settle, oh of course not. Akin to him, she was made with the foundations of chaos itself, albeit in a different form, by different design and expression. Yet she knew her match here. She had to plan her moves carefully for she knew all to well that all she dished out she would receive back and so much more.

His Cheshire grin extended. Smirking from ear to ear. Not only did he boldly accept her request with word of its details to be, but he’d be empowered by the chance to make a demand of his own. One that would prove quite intimate despite hers almost achieving the same. And as he uttered his dare, with a face only a few inches away from her own, Drakkon would utter his desire for her to do the same.

Lumikki’s feathers began to stand on end, not from vexation or stress, but amusement. It was only fair for him to request the same but she found funny, endearing almost, that the two would tag the other. Lumikki pressed forward so that their foreheads pressed. Her piercings eyes were locked onto his. ”Consider it done but all the more reason for ye to honor yers. See Demons unlike Demi Gods are more malleable in nature. Shifting through whatever forms they consider to their own.” Lumikki pulled back extending her arm and reaching for the nape of her neck. Her talons nearly penetrating her skin. ”If it weren’t already obvious between how often I shift through me own. Granted I doubt as many Demons change shape as often as I do.” As Lumikki spoke, her feathers quelled. Pulling back into her skin and falling away into nothing so that she was returned to her typical form but not quite human passing. Her cyan tattoos were apparent in this guise, shimmering brightly with every motion.

After pulling away her hand, Lumikki bunched and tied up her hair before turning her back to face him. To which he could see Chaos written upon her neck in the same hue of all her other tattoos in almost runic lettering. ”As I said, consider it done. So truth or dare Drakkon?” She’d drop her hair back down and burst forth with feathers, sliding into her harpy visage once more.

”All take another truth,” she’d answer when it was her time to choose again.

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘
#37Go D. Drakkon 

I'm Back Home for Now [Lumikki] - Page 2 Empty Wed Jul 24, 2024 1:19 pm

Go D. Drakkon
Drakkon would look at her and it seemed like she was fine with this decision. She had pressed her forehead against his. He was fine with that, and he wouldn’t do anything unwanted. Well, there was want, but he had respect for this young lady. He would hear her words as he stared into her eyes, the two having the same eye as if they had killed someone and robbed the corpse's eye. He heard her words and a slight chuckle could be heard coming from him.

“Abiding by honor is interesting. You don’t have to worry about it, I was thinking about getting a new tattoo, and you gave me an idea to run with.” He paused for a second as she moved away.

“Next time you see me I shall have it and that is my word.” He said to her as he watched her etch something into her neck as she was turning back into her humanoid form.

When he saw it on her he had a smile on his face, as the young man would turn back into the form she had seen him all the time in. He cracked his neck as she asked him what he would want to do next. He thought about it trying to figure out what he should say. He figured that he would give her the truth, she could ask anything of him and he would answer truthfully for her.

“Just for the heck of it, I will pick truth. I want to see what you would like to ask me.” He said to her as he waited for her.

Once he was done with answering her question he was thinking about what to ask her. He wasn’t sure at first, but then figured he would come up with something, which he did.

“What is your deepest desire Lumi? What do you really want more than anything right now?” He asked her wondering what she wanted to focus on.

330|7454

#38Lumikki 

I'm Back Home for Now [Lumikki] - Page 2 Empty Fri Jul 26, 2024 2:40 am

Lumikki

Lumikki grinned with the mention of his promise, her wings flapping subtly from her giddiness though she hadn’t notice it. Her focus was mostly on the prospect of him holding onto a raven reminder in a place as intimate as skin. “Oh ye like the idea, do ye now? Isn’t that somewhat of a surprise,” she was now working her magic on her form and with her free hand, a talon was drawing a figure eight into the air in a playful motion. “And the dragon moving around it is a nice touch indeed.”

The Demoness was sitting atop the table for the moment. Etching the new addition to her physical being. The tingling sensation playing at the nape of her neck while she slightly rewrote an aspect of her being for the sake of his request. In a slow and relaxed fashion, Lumikki slide from her seat. A bit of a bounce in her step the moment her foot touched the floor. With feathers receding, her hair would cover much of her back and her turn around didn’t quite make much sense. That was until she pulled her pale white hair back to show him results of his request. Lumikki gave it time to linger, holding her pose and letting Drakkon have a moment to get his fill from seeing Chaos branded upon her skin in an icy blue. While tilting her head just enough to glance at him with the corner of her eye. Catching his smile and reversion of form. It felt so weird, she’d think to herself. Like a sense of vulnerability that she just couldn’t predict. Was it because she was in the precious of a chaotic being who could unravel her nature? Or maybe it’s because he is wild that she feared any lingering ties. It was always a subtle fear of hers to get attached to a passing storm. It’s beautiful destruction was both devastating and passing.

Lumikki swayed in a little dancing motion before turning over to face him again with her lips pulled back in a cheeky smile. Despite those qualms, she wanted to make the most of the moment now. Enjoying the exchange for what it was. Two beings crossing paths in their prolonged existence. Maybe if she thought about it like that, those ties would not seem so detrimental. “Truth? Admittedly, that’s kinda a surprise. I didn’t figure ye’d go for it, least not this soon.” Lumikki hopped back on her seat at the table, pulling back as she gave it thought and slowly laying herself on the surface. Her eyes were turned above until she figured out just what she was curious enough to ask. With a head slowly running back to Drakkon, she’d wonder just a little moment more before finally committing. “What’s something ye wouldn’t want me to know?”’

Drakkon responded, and after a moment, he’d know what to ask of her too. “Power…” The Demoness would say without hesitation, it was honestly the first thought that came to her mind. “I hunger for it, crave it even. Makes me think that I want it more than anything but…in the end what would it matter? I’m not sure it’s something I should desire most but I want to feel limitless. Like the incarnation of frost upon the Earthrealm? Like someone among the Nordic Gods? I think I have many deep desires, all of them a yearning for me. Love so that I feel tethered. Destruction of the Abyssal borns. To never feel alone…cause ya out live all others….But I don’t know why…power even proceeds love but I just don’t try to think too much about it. More than likely it’s just the Demon in me.”

“Aah, me turn already? I think this time I’d try another dare.”

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘
#39Go D. Drakkon 

I'm Back Home for Now [Lumikki] - Page 2 Empty Fri Jul 26, 2024 7:11 am

Go D. Drakkon
Drakkon nodded hearing her words as he agreed with her. It was a nice idea and of course, he would make sure that it had color and everything. He had to make it grand and beautiful just like the rest of the art that was marked on him for all eternity. Still, he didn’t mind it if it was her, he never really did right? The Chaos within ran deep and her darkness was enjoyable and beautiful. Still, one thing was etched in his soul and it was committing to one being. The moment he did that he felt that his eternal life was over and he also didn’t want to break anyone’s heart, hers especially.

The Devourer heard her words and he looked up to the ceiling of the room. He tapped his chin a bit looking away and blushing a bit. One thing he wouldn’t want her to know was that it was unfair as he wanted to keep that to himself.

He listened to her words and what she had said power was a great thing. He also desired it more than anything. He was gluttony reincarnated, attempting to devour everything at his side and leaving nothing behind. His powers grew every day and that was for certain, he would become a monster that nobody would want to approach but would have to deal with. Still, she answered him and he would answer her.

“One thing I don’t want you to know. That’s not fair, but I guess it's that you make me feel weak. And I mean weak as that I care if something happens to you, and it’s one of my fears to care about someone in that manner.” He said to her as he couldn’t look at her in the face when he said this to her.

Drakkon thought about his words wondering why he had said this to her. He couldn’t have said something else, anything actually, but here he was. Still, after a bit, he looked over to her to see her reaction to his words hitting her ears.

“I dare you to show me how you really feel about me.” He said to her that she didn’t have to do anything crazy, and it didn’t have to be physical, but that was all on how she interpreted what he said.

The two of them would continue this game of truth and dare, they would drink and talk, but when the time arrived, Drakkon's time would be his leaving.

389|7500+

[exit]

#40Lumikki 

I'm Back Home for Now [Lumikki] - Page 2 Empty Fri Jul 26, 2024 8:30 pm

Lumikki

Lumikki’s gaze rested upon him. His usual calm and leisurely demeanor was….bashful. What could bring the chaotic devourer to such a state she wondered. Clearly there must be something he really didn’t want her to know but how could there. She made her truth a jest, figuring the wandering storm of a man could never harbor anything worth holding back. He was the essence of the ripping winds tearing out the trees from the roots should you let him. So how within the few instances of crossing paths did he learn something she could not know?

Lumikki in her daze, slowly rose until she sat up again. Her gaze never leaving the dragon beside her as her keen eyes studied every clue on his face. “Drakkon?” Lumikki asked, her voice a soft echo as the apprehension within her rose. The harpy slid from the table to approach him just as he got to finally talking. But the direction of his words were far removed from anything she could have guess. So much so that even she was stuck with silence. Like a freeze clenching her throat.

The tension of her answer grew within her chest with a rapid beating heart that every so often felt a sting. She was not sure of how she felt, at least in terms of deeper affection. But she did have an inkling she could convey. Before Lumikki’s lips parted, she run her fingers down both her forearms. Triggering a spell that crept along her skin. Next was a finger dragging down the center of her chest, drawing the rune Iza and triggering the next spell. Sparking an obsidian armor to weld around her slowly overlapping her second skin. Until finally she looked like a black clad, dark Valkyrie with the circles of the summoning spelling lingering in an inlaying fashion just behind her head. The chill from her magic wafted, cooling the air rapidly. Lumikki approached Drakkon once more, stopping just a step before him and looking up. Her eyes tender and unsure.

”I’m not as fragile as ye’d think ice to be, and I aim to be as eternal as frost itself. Followed by me guild, Yuurei and Brone in particular. Consider love that I am Demon quite hard to reach let alone die.” Just as swift as her armor assembled, did it fall away. A light flurry of black snow peeled away form her skin and drifted all around her. Her face was stern while her eyes were sincere.

In a flaps of her wings she hovered for just a moment, just to get hight to kiss his forehead before dropping to the ground and turning away. As she walked back toward the table, she thought over her next words carefully. But just before she could take a seat, it struck her, and she’d skip back over to Drakkon to make up for the wasted time. Pulling his left hand and placing it right atop her chest. Just so that he could feel the rapid beating of her heart.

“I’ve always feared that if I came to love ya, then ye’d break me heart. So I was sure to push ye to the side to avoid it. Figured ya like some passing storm, doing as ya please despite the destruction in yer wake and though I find it amusing it terrifies so to fall for the darkness within ye. A son of Chaos claiming a Demon’s heart…how amusing isn’t it. But this fear struck deep with in me all that time ago.” Her eyes kept to his exposed chest, looking over his tattoos instead of up at him. Like he couldn’t, neither could she.

“Can’t place me finger on it lad, but yer darkness is intoxicating. Always has been a bane for me. So ye could understand the desire to pull away so to not plunge into—heh, the abyss.” Her eyes slowly trailed upward before quickly breaking away and going back to the table to take her seat. ”I know the feel of that fear all too much…and yer sensible to have it. Drakkon, don’t worry about me and don’t tether to me when ye don’t have to, I know ye have a wild nature. Go on, break more girlies hearts and cross those foes of yers under yer feet…” Even as Lumikki allowed to drop atop the table, she didn’t make a sound. She rested there for a moment looking up at the ceiling before pressing on. ”Ye scare me too….Like I’d become a true Demon if I stuck by ye. Lost in all the chaos and darkness, and I just might never have the strength to ever pull back out….” As she spoke, a hand had reached for nape of her neck.

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Curtain Call
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum