Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

i. Light Dragon Slayer | C-ranks

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Rhea 

i. Light Dragon Slayer | C-ranks  Empty Thu Jun 27, 2024 11:16 am

Rhea
Name: Golden Glide
Mana Cost: 50
Requirements: Light Dragon Slayer
Type: Supplementary
Element: Light
Range: 10 meters
Cooldown: 2 Posts
Duration: Instant
Effect: The user stamps down causing a magic circle to appear directly under them, a burst of light will propel them, which allows them to dash in any direction up to 10 meters away at the users own lunge/dash speed.

Name: Scales of Endurance
Type: Self-Buff
Range: Self
Duration: Sustain
Effect: The user touches themselves, causing a magical circle to appear around their waist. The user is granted a C-rank buff to their endurance, causing glowing golden dragon-like scales to appear patchy on their skin.

Name: Pack-a-punch
Type: Offensive
Range: 10 Meters
Effect: The user dramatically and obviously balls up their, causing a translucent magic circle to appear around their wrist. A translucent golden fist with a diameter of 0.5 meters will appear on their hand like a glove. When the user punches, the fist will be sent out up to spell range, dealing c-rank damage on impact. Once the spell is sent towards a target, it goes on cooldown.

Name: Pack-a-Kick
Type: Offensive
Effect: The user raises their leg, causing a translucent magic circle to appear around it. A translucent golden leg with a diameter of 0.5 meters will appear on their leg like a shin guard. When the user kicks, a 0.5 blast will be sent out up to spell range, dealing c-rank damage on impact. Once the spell is sent towards a target, it goes on cooldown.

Name: Eruption
Type: Supplementary
Duration: Instant
Effect: The user punches the ground, causing a magic circle to appear where they punched, and another on the ground up to 10 meters away. The magic circle then erupts at the second location, causing a 2x2 hole in the ground.

#2Tae 

i. Light Dragon Slayer | C-ranks  Empty Fri Jun 28, 2024 2:01 pm

Tae
@Rhea your spells themselves are fine and approved! Just need to know if you plan to train, or purchase these?

i. Light Dragon Slayer | C-ranks  GPIjkMz

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum