Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

In Need Of The Flesh Of Beasts.(Open Social.)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

#51Ryuuji 

In Need Of The Flesh Of Beasts.(Open Social.) - Page 3 Empty Sat Sep 07, 2024 3:49 pm

Ryuuji
Ryuuji looked at the woman as she walked off and he went to attempt to stop her from walking off but something told him she would be fine and Ryu didn't need to worry about Nui. He heard what the guild master said and he had heard a strange rumor about the shy painter. "I heard a rumor she is dating an Ex-dark guild member that runs a evil cult, I wonder why Blue Pegasus has done anything to break them up or something as the other woman probably tricked her into dating her or is controlling her." Ryuuji has very little trust in people that served a dark master or runs a dark cult that did human sacrifices and worshipped what ever monster would allow that kind of thing to take place and happen.

Ryu followed them into the Kitchen which had seemed empty he wondered if Kaito had left or if there was something else going on here that Ryuuji didn't know about. Ryuuji really knew very little about Kaito as he had only ever met him once and it wasn't anything crazy or unusual just seemed like an exchange if anything but he could tell the man was very strong and scary even if he seemed like an idiot and not all there in the head.

#52Nui 

In Need Of The Flesh Of Beasts.(Open Social.) - Page 3 Empty Mon Sep 09, 2024 6:21 am

Nui
There she was just looking along as seemingly she was getting exactly what she wanted. It was not much so at least it seemed easy but it was because she felt far more happy that this was all going on and some one was friendly enough to just give her the things she wanted.

Eventually she would just figure out how to paid for it in the future, mostly because all she had with her clothing and a snake. Eros was too special to lose and she would much rather to on a magical rampage to get her snake back, Mind you Eros most likely would have just found it's way back to Nui anyway.

But alas she was not a trouble maker, But she was starting to drool slightly so maybe that might be just maybe slightly gross but. Nui was not running off at least. So it worked.

#53Judith Karlinius 

In Need Of The Flesh Of Beasts.(Open Social.) - Page 3 Empty Mon Sep 09, 2024 7:14 am

Judith Karlinius
Judith merely started plating the various kinds of meat, Looking at Nui. While just mentioning as she offered them out to Nui."Do note Nui for safety reasons, The poultry based meats do have to cooked all the way through."Judith did take food safety serious.

But back to the conversation at hand while she was preparing different flavours so Nui's taste buds would not exactly get bored, if that was even possible."Rumour? Vex is a lovely woman, I have met herself myself out of curiosity."Judith would mention, this over all showed Judith could know and there was a high chance she had met a fair amount of known mages.

Even remarking as she as adding some seasoning to whatever poultry she was preparing to cook."Vex is not threat to Miriko's safety, You are free to go find her and talk to yourself if needed, Could even mention I sent you."Judith mentioned just to kind of see what would be said.

#54Ryuuji 

In Need Of The Flesh Of Beasts.(Open Social.) - Page 3 Empty Mon Sep 09, 2024 12:38 pm

Ryuuji
Ryu looked at the guild master and he narrowed his eyes and he wonders if maybe the guild master was under some kind of control as he had just said the woman was the leader of a cult that did human sacrifice. Ryu then has a thought and he wonders if maybe the guild master was in the cult and she had sacrificed his wife to the cult's god. Ryu laughed there was no way in hell the guild master did that, this woman is just far too trusting. "If you have met her what is she like? Cause I have only heard bad things about her." Ryu really wondered as he really only had heard bad things about the woman going by Vex. Ryu also wondered if this Nui woman was really okay and he walked over to her and petted her head. She was seemingly like an animal and that did raise some questioned on his part about what they can do about it, if there was a way they could actually help her or not as she seemed to be a bit loose in the head.

#55Nui 

In Need Of The Flesh Of Beasts.(Open Social.) - Page 3 Empty Wed Sep 11, 2024 8:07 am

Nui
Nui seemed to not be paying attention to the conversation. Nui was entirely was fixated and staring at the meat that was quickly cooked. But since Nui knew it was for her, she didn't wait for it to be plated or told it was for her, She just kind of quickly went after it like a beast that was hunting pray and started ripping into it quickly. While Nui was rather nice and friendly, See this was most likely jarring to most people.

But she slowly did slow down while she seemed to be a continuous empty void of flesh eating. But she did stop for a moment to feed Eros. Even then it chewed slowly like it had taste buds trying to process the flavour of it. After all Eros was a snake from the void. They entirely different being compared to Nui, But friendly and helpful when to get them too.

#56Judith Karlinius 

In Need Of The Flesh Of Beasts.(Open Social.) - Page 3 Empty Thu Sep 12, 2024 7:44 am

Judith Karlinius
While it seemed most people might have been staring at Nui eating all of this meat, like an unhinged animal upon finding fresh food who has not eaten in a few days. Judith on the other hand seemed not even remotely worried in the slightest while she finished what she was cooking.

But carrying the conversation was fairly simple, After all Vex was not that horrible."Considering, Miriko isn't exactly the easiest to woo over, Miriko isn't exactly won over villainous charm."Judith mentioned to start with. With a bit of laugh about it. But Judith just also knew a fair amount about Miriko.

But she seemed to be making sure the chicken was nice and perfectly cooked. Then she would then walk over and percent it to Nui."She is a very polite, Fairly considerate for people even if it there is that talk of a lingering cult, Anything I have heard about this cult is more stemming from legal terms for not a recognized religion of fiore." Whatever else she might not know at the time because Judith did not really look into. Just merely met Vex and found her not that bad to deal with.

#57Ryuuji 

In Need Of The Flesh Of Beasts.(Open Social.) - Page 3 Empty Thu Sep 12, 2024 10:24 am

Ryuuji
Ryuuji looked at Nui and he wondered if she was okay or if she needed some actual help as she was going more and more wild and it was a bit worrying to him that she was on the streets alone and unsupervised. "You might want to slow down a little Nui you are gonna make yourself sick eating like that." He knows very well the stomach issues that one could get from eating like that as he had done such a thing after long days of training and making himself feel miserable from it.

He then looked back to the guild master as she talked about the cult woman and how Miriko wouldn't be easily swayed by villainous charm what ever that is. Ryu has to wonder if he might not have just stepped into a different dimension some times with his wife disappearing and some of the random and quite jarring things that have been going on as of late. "I guess that solves that. Still I would be careful who you trust." He looked back at Nui and he wonders if she is really going to be okay as she seems more like an animal than a person.

#58Nui 

In Need Of The Flesh Of Beasts.(Open Social.) - Page 3 Empty Fri Sep 13, 2024 8:20 am

Nui
Nui was being told to slow down and it seemed it went on deaf ears, Nui was over all no longer paying much attention. But she was actually paying attention. As when that was spoken to her Nui would turn her face to look at Ryuuji. As she look she was merely holding a piece of meat there for a moment.

Then Eros seemingly finding the right moment, Just took a chance to have a piece of the eating she was currently eating. But then the smell of what now was freshly made hit her nose.

And when she turned she started walking towards it like it was drawing her in. It seemed over all this was going to be the continued thing of stopping Nui from eating too quickly. But she seemed really happy with the situation at the this time. But she was still holding the piece of meat for Eros almost like she was aware it was still there too.

#59Judith Karlinius 

In Need Of The Flesh Of Beasts.(Open Social.) - Page 3 Empty Fri Sep 13, 2024 9:53 am

Judith Karlinius
But for now it seemed Judith was going to wrap up her time here. not that she was busy she just felt like it was slightly unneeded to linger and she had given the woman and now seemingly her snake a too. "Well that is interesting to see.."Judith remarked about seeing the snake start eating the same thing Nui did. But it just as quickly did not seem to bother her equally as much.

But Judith also made sure to use one thing as a normal thing of advise for other people as well."Which is a good thing to still keep in mind, Just because I can trust Vex. Does not mean everyone can or will."Judith was doing her best to merely at times be the middle ground even if she was unsure if she was as good as it compared to others, but in the end. It seemed pretty decent."But suppose, my little stop here was nice, I had intended to go home to see my husband. Is there anything else while i am here?"

#60Ryuuji 

In Need Of The Flesh Of Beasts.(Open Social.) - Page 3 Empty Fri Sep 13, 2024 10:19 pm

Ryuuji
He can tell that his words bounced off of the woman that was eating like she had never eaten before and he wondered if maybe he was too hopeful about her being able to be helped in some form. Once the guild master asked if there was anything else she could do before she left Ryu sighed. "I have no idea what to do with her as she gets lost easy should I just let her go or can you do something to help her?" Ryu was starting to get too tired to keep dealing with this and this other woman he was worried was gonna walk off get lost and get eaten by something that catches her while she was lost and he is unsure of how strong the snake is and if it could really help her if there was something that happened and the woman was under attack but he feels this day and these issues are at an end rather it is a happy conclusion or not is a whole different matter all together.

#61Nui 

In Need Of The Flesh Of Beasts.(Open Social.) - Page 3 Empty Sat Sep 14, 2024 4:58 pm

Nui
Nui seemed to forgot that she was in fact here to get help, After all that where feeding her. Nui had consumed more then half of this given meat with no signs of slowing down. All of the juices and small specs. But while it seemed their back and forth. Nui's eyes would go towards whomever was talking at that time.

So when Judith spoke she was looking at Judith, Same when Ryujii was. It was silly, As much as every once and a while Eros was taking a bite of what ever Nui was eating, but it seemed with in a few minutes it was entirely gone, Nui would pick up the previous piece and continue eating. Eros was a slower eater then Nui, The void snake seemed to almost some what have an equal amount of stomach to Nui as well. Alas Nui was eating most of it. Eventually finish what was in her hands completely. Moving on to the next cooked piece of meat Judith had.

#62Judith Karlinius 

In Need Of The Flesh Of Beasts.(Open Social.) - Page 3 Empty Sat Sep 14, 2024 6:47 pm

Judith Karlinius
Judith seemed to actually give it all some serious thought in which what to do here. He had a point where would she go? So Judith would come up with a plan pretty quick for her."I suppose that is fair."Judith mentioned while she pondered over it for a moment.

At least she was done cooking. Then she would walk over and pat Nui on the head. While Nui was an adult. Judith still for the most part treated a lot of people like children just a bit more respectful then most people could just to not offend them.

So Judith would come up with a decent idea."Suppose, We can keep her in a close by hotel, I will make sure the bill gets to here, She can stay for a few days, Then we can make sure she pieces together where she goes after that."Judith was going to give her a few days time with her to figure this all out.

Rather then bring her at to her house, Anders might not be able to contain his annoyance of some one in his shop with a snake, Knowing how Nui reacted with heat, it would be hard to get her to move.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum