Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Copied Monolith and Dimensional Spells

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Go D. Drakkon 

Copied Monolith and Dimensional Spells  Empty Thu Aug 01, 2024 6:55 pm

Go D. Drakkon
Name: Dash Spell
Mana Cost: 100
Requirements: Monolith DS
Type: Supplementary
Element: Earth
Range: 15 Meters
Cooldown: 3 Posts
Duration: Instant
Effect: The user stamps down causing a Brown magic circle to appear directly under them, a burst of light will propel them, which allows them to dash in any direction up to 15 meters away at the users own lunge/dash speed.

Name: Defensive Wall Spell
Mana Cost: 100
Type: Defensive
Range: 15 Meters
Cooldown: 3 Posts
Duration: Sustain
Effect: The user swirls their hand at a location or target to cast this spell, a magic circle will appear from below the location and at the user’s hand before a wall of magic 8 meters in height and 10 meters in length grows in mass at the focal point after the equivalent time to travel from the user to the location has passed. This wall has 1x A-rank Durability. The user must continue to sustain this spell for the effect to be maintained, paying for each person impacted by this spell.

Name: Defensive AoE Spell
Mana Cost: 200
Type: Defensive
Range: 20 Meters
Cooldown: 4 Posts
Effect: The user swirls their hand at a location or target to cast this spell, a magic circle will appear from below the location and at the user’s hand before a dome of magic 8 meters in diameter grows in mass at the focal point after the equivalent time to travel from the user to the location has passed. This dome has 1xS-Rank Durability.  The user must continue to sustain this spell for the effect to be maintained, paying for each person impacted by this spell.

Name: Offensive Projectile
Type: Offensive
Effect: The user clenches their hand before releasing it creating a bolt made of magic roughly 20 centimeters in length as well as a magic circle. This bolt can thrown at a target at spell speed. Upon hitting the target they will be damaged for 1x A-Rank damage, while the bolt will melt and disappear.

Name: Offensive AoE
Type: Offensive
Effect: The user draws back their arm towards them before clicking their fingers at a location or target to cast this spell, a magic circle will appear from below the location and at the user’s hand before a mist of magic 8 meters in diameter grows in mass at the focal point after the equivalent time to travel from the user to the location has passed. This mist then will coat those within the area and damage them for 1x A-Rank.

I consumed Offensive Projectile and Defensive AoE from this fight and when she was knocked out I took 3 of her spells by touching her on the head. https://www.fairytailrp.com/t68470-lily-vs-drakkon#617317

Name: Dimensional Dragon's: Dimensional Prison.
Mana Cost: 500
Requirements: Dimensional Dragon Slayer Magic
Type: Supplementary (Bind) AoE
Element: Arcane
Range: 25 Meters
Cooldown: 5 Posts
Effect: The user snaps their fingers at a location or target to cast this spell, a grey magic circle will appear from below the location and at the user’s hand before a field of magic 16 Meter Diameter grows in mass at the focal point after the equivalent time to travel from the user to the location has passed. This magic squeezes anyone that walks into it in place like they are being trapped between dimensions applying an S-Rank binding effect. The user must continue to sustain this spell for effect to be maintained, paying for each person impacted by this spell. The bind can be broken if the user pays the mana equivalent to the rank of the spell or has the strength equivalent to break the bind.

Copied these spells, and 2 other spells Dimensional Slash and Dimensional Flight that I had gotten approved a long time ago, but wanted to make if official due to be told differently.  https://www.fairytailrp.com/t68697-ancients-collide#620656

I will be training these.

Last edited by Go D. Drakkon on Fri Aug 09, 2024 9:33 am; edited 1 time in total

#2Toga 

Copied Monolith and Dimensional Spells  Empty Thu Aug 08, 2024 8:04 am

Toga

Hello @Go D. Drakkon!

The bulk of these seem good to go. However, there is one thing I'd like to discuss.

I do not think a signature/ultimate techniques can be copied. As a result, I'm not sure Kaito's "Dimensional Dragon: Rift Breaker" can be included in this.

#3Go D. Drakkon 

Copied Monolith and Dimensional Spells  Empty Thu Aug 08, 2024 12:55 pm

Go D. Drakkon
I see, no rule for this that says no.

These are considered signature spells, but these signature spells are not tied to the magic and are customs.

I figured the Ultimate Spell rules would apply to anybody who has a copy ability as well, not just Devouer, but like mimic magic.

They would only be able to copy 1 S++ and 1 S+ spell and that would be it. The ultimate Spells became a Universal thing for mages and are no longer an Enhancement Slot like before.

If it still was, then I can see the reason to deny this situation.

#4Tae 

Copied Monolith and Dimensional Spells  Empty Fri Aug 09, 2024 9:55 am

Tae

hank you for removing that ultimate. These are approved for training!

Copied Monolith and Dimensional Spells  GPIjkMz
#5Go D. Drakkon 

Copied Monolith and Dimensional Spells  Empty Fri Sep 06, 2024 1:57 pm

Go D. Drakkon
https://www.fairytailrp.com/t68846-illingard-walking-open-social

Trained Dimensional Dragon's Dimensional Prison, Offensive Projectile, and Defensive AOE Spell in the thread above.

https://www.fairytailrp.com/t68942-the-second-walk-social

Trained Offensive AOE, Dash Spell, and Defensive Wall Spell in the thread above

#6Frør Valkyrie 

Copied Monolith and Dimensional Spells  Empty Sun Sep 08, 2024 9:09 pm

Frør Valkyrie

The ravens have observed @Go D. Drakkon has trained his spells with terrible names minus one. They are ready for use.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum