Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Great Escape~ [Nemo]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Tomi 

The Great Escape~ [Nemo] Empty Sat Aug 10, 2024 7:17 am

Tomi

WORDS: 410 | Akatsuki

"Where could she have run off to?"
"This place is packed.
Stupid girl, we should be enjoying the festival, not searching for some runaway whore..."

"Wait, I think I see her over there!"

Annoyance seeming to hang in the air as a trio in gaudy looking robes with the hilts of blades sticking out from them looked about the rows of stalls and throng of people who were drifting between them, three stooges in the employ of one of the lesser reputed 'lords' of the realm appeared to scratch their heads and grunt among one another, before hurrying off again at a half jog at the sight of something which they were searching for. Or, in this case, someone.

Don't look down here… Don’t look down here… Luckily for the lass for whom they currently seemed to scour the streets it seeming that she was blessed by the presence of a rather well-timed doppelganger or at least someone who passed for one, Takeyama Tomi found her chest rising and falling heavily as she crouched behind the cover of a trash can in an alley thanks to the sprint she had just indulged to tear through the crowds and get to this out of the way spot, and with a hand over her mouth to lessen the sound of her huffing and purring let those deep violet eyes peek around the corner to see what her would-be pursuers were up to. All the whole as she did so wishing that they might just overlook where she actually was.

“Whew~” It seeming that fortune was on her side as well as those who hunted for her seemed to march past so undignified a resting spot with a mind made absent by their very desire to seize her, the beauty in black silk was afforded a moment of respite by the sight of them seeming to dash off in their hasty search and let loose a breath because of it, before straightening herself up and dusting herself off in a fashion which looked dignified despite the locale in which she had been cowering.

“Unff!” All too quickly seeming to wish to hurry away again as the mouse in this game knew that she was better off seeking more distant ground from the search party, paranoia seemed to keep her head turned as she slipped from the alleyway in which she had concealed herself and dashed into the opposite direction of the unbrainy trinity, though she did not make it far until she collided with something which seemed to stall her escape. The shape of a person in fact, who she had quite rudely seemed to crash into, before sending her stumbling backward unevenly…

Joy Can Be Fleeting

Make The Most Of What You Have~
- Takeyama Tomi

credit to nat of adoxography.

#2Nemo 

The Great Escape~ [Nemo] Empty Tue Aug 13, 2024 4:09 am

Nemo
Each time Nemo tried different areas, Nemo felt more and more out of place eve if that could serve as some kind of benefit in the future but if that was entirely the case, It for the moment might be uncertain. But Nemo continues to be a wandering soul who has not quite pieced together a few things in life. Nemo really just seemed in that loop again the never ending confusing loop of: Who am I?, What am I doing here?, What is the meaning of the world around me? While it was a pointless loop it was mentally risky for a person, Considering Nemo's life as it was at this time. She was just continuing to run off of that.

But there was somethings Nemo would eventually just have happen as she had to do because it was just instinct for her. So yet really to be known that finding the woman known as Nemo would be something that would lead to other things that would be more in tune to how she was at this time. Nemo was at this moment brought back to be a protector to defend and keep some one safe just with no person to look over.

Being in Joya was also different, sure Nemo felt like she experience culture shock twice over. Between not knowing her own culture while she felt some what settled that she might have fit in with Minstrel, the second was being in Joya feeling alien with how the culture and people around her seemingly speaking something she could not understand. But alas Nemo was quietly walking, taking in the starting sights of Joya being unsure what all to do.

But something will surely start changing soon, Not that she could have guessed what would becoming for her soon.

#3Tomi 

The Great Escape~ [Nemo] Empty Tue Aug 13, 2024 8:02 am

Tomi

WORDS: 380 | Akatsuki

"Ooooof! You klutz, watch where you're…!"

The beauty in black stumbling though fortunately retaining her balance well enough that she didn't quite topple onto her rump, all the same not only did she need to extend her hand to a nearby wall for support but with it so too did the hood of the cloak she was wearing seem to peel back enough to show her face and a hint of her hair, which seemed to be a fact which stalled the response of the large and imposing figure with whom she had seemed to collide.
“I cannot apologize enough… Please forgive me~!” The dark dish still all too aware of how her would-be trackers might just turn back into the street and spy her in situation such as this, though Miss Takeyama felt guilty for charging into a stranger so roughly and perhaps in other circumstances might have spent more time making proper amends, all she could do was buckle in the middle and bow as she attempted to smooth over the situation, though quickly her attempt seemed to prove somewhat futile.

"Whoa, whoa, now I get a look at you, you're pretty!
Don't run off so fast, stay a while. Maybe we can enjoy ourselves~?"

The figure into whom she had seemed to crash seeming to be dazed not by the impact but rather the good looks of the woman who had stumbled into him, the smell of alcohol was clear on his breath as he snatched at her arm and seized her in a grip which proved unexpectedly strong, Tomi had never boasted all that much in terms of brawn and tonight was no different, especially when she didn't want to draw attention from those she did not wish it.
“Please, sir… Just… let me go?” For that reason more than anything else seeming to be caught between the proverbial rock and a hard place, the doe eyed doll seemed to wrestle with her would-be captor in the hopes of wrenching her arm free from his hold without making too much of a spectacle of the situation as some force of panic and worry left her gaze to search for sympathy in the souls about her. Surely there was someone here with a dash of chivalry, right…?

Joy Can Be Fleeting

- Takeyama Tomi

#4Nemo 

The Great Escape~ [Nemo] Empty Wed Aug 14, 2024 3:18 am

Nemo
Entirely running into a stranger was one thing, running into Nemo for the most almost seem to fit into that piece, until what started to unfold. At least with looking at Nemo, for the moment it almost she was going to watch, But either she was really good at hiding that she was about to react, Or it was like watching a switch flip in some ones mind Nemo only went into protection mode because she was merely made for it now days it was only the thing she really new.

There was a stare down after hearing let me go, So Nemo was a nobody but to then see Nemo grab the hand the now poor soul to was stopping some one from going on with their day. Tomi would really feel brush of wind. Nemo had used her magic to closed whatever space gap between herself and the situation at hand.

The Hand the handled Tomi's eventually had Nemo's hand gripping around it's wrist, Her grip seemed to tighten then she pulled them forward. The impact of the punch to this persons chest was not something covered up, But Nemo seemed to then force them to fall by pull out one of their feet with one of her own by placing it behind them and pulling her foot back.

Nemo dusted off whatever dirt had gotten on her clothes, checking over to see if their hand was still gripping the woman she then merely would let go after checking over to see if their defeat, Then let go of their hand, Then simply took this unknown woman's hand fair more gently and nicely and started walking away with her. Where she had no idea but she was leaving with her for her own protection.

#5Tomi 

The Great Escape~ [Nemo] Empty Wed Aug 14, 2024 5:43 pm

Tomi

WORDS: 350 | Akatsuki

Who is…? Those deep and dark eyes seeming to search for assistance and yet the path which she had taken through life whispering of the futility of such a fact, one could only imagine the surprise of Miss Takeyama when a figure she neither knew nor recognised seemed to step into the fray, and then act rather decisively and daringly upon her behalf.
“My…!” As such the gaze of the girl left to widen as she watched the womanly warrior throw her mitt forward like the head of an arrow or polearm and use the force which she could command to send the rowdy ruffian into a wobbly retreat, the free hand of the fox lifted to her mouth in surprise as she found the hold which had been placed upon her suddenly seem to be dislodged by the deft and defiant act, and within the runaway she felt her heart seeming to leap into the air with excitement at what she was shown as well.

“I think… It might be a good idea if we both got out of here!” All too quickly seeming to remember her wish to keep a low profile however and for that reason our plum haired protagonist realizing that such ruckus would only stand to draw more eyes and potentially ire toward her, though she knew she should flee with most haste Tomi could hardly overlook the decency which she was shown by the dark haired stranger, and so after looking around the square she thrust her mitt in the direction of her fellow femme and urged her to follow after.
“This way…!” Shuffling away once more and seeming to find a surprising pace even in the geta sandals she was currently sporting, now it was her turn to tug at the arm of a woman though this time she did so far less expectingly than that which had been inflicted upon her, and rushed toward somewhere a little more quiet with her heels hurried and few smiling glances over her shoulder as well to make sure her new friend was keeping up with her…

Joy Can Be Fleeting

- Takeyama Tomi

#6Nemo 

The Great Escape~ [Nemo] Empty Thu Aug 15, 2024 2:12 pm

Nemo
The odd thing was Nemo was such in that protect person mind set she did really seemed tuned into anyone around her too, She was just doing what she felt was her job. While it was not her actual job, no one was paying her and she actually was not enrolled in anyone to service she just seemingly did it all just off of reaction on her own, She at least did not take anymore reactions after he went away, Mind you running away as quickly as they did, was most likely because Nemo did seemingly show up out of nowhere and just punch them in the jaw.

Nemo then heard it might be a good idea if they left, With Nemo having no idea where they would go because she did not know Joya at all."Ahhh...where?"She answered back. Because she actually sounded confused where to go.

Then she heard this way. Nemo did not seem to resist too much even seemingly following with out a thought. Even if she should be thinking about where she was going and why. But suppose this was what she got getting lost in Joya, Much like she was lost at this time in her life.

#7Tomi 

The Great Escape~ [Nemo] Empty Thu Aug 15, 2024 3:47 pm

Tomi

WORDS: 380 | Akatsuki

“Here should be… Okay?” The doe eyed dish dashing her way toward a quiet and suitable distant spot from the commotion which they might have concocted before stopping, the reward for such exertion seemed to be red cheeks and the vaguest sheen of exertion over her features as she brought herself to a halt, and then looked to the woman whom she had brought with her with a heaving chest thanks to how she was panting but a smile to go with it.
“Goodness… I seem to need… To work… On my cardio~?” In fact some mixture of adrenaline and endorphin from such a run and the feeling of escape which came with it seeming to provide Tomi with a feeling of exhilaration and excitement, she lifted the hand which she had used to try to pull her new acquaintance along with her and placed it on the stability of a wall nearby to steady herself as she tried to allow her lungs a chance to catch up with her, before lifting her hands and tucking any of her stray hairs behind her ears as she eyed the vixen who had come to her aid with a sense of joy which seemed oh so uncommon a thing in recent and perhaps not so recent years as well.

“Thank you, for helping me…” The breathless beauty beaming in fact not only at how she had seemed to free herself from her would-be pursuers and make a new friend in doing so as well, after taking in one last hard breath Miss Takeyama straightened herself up and then bowed a little way forward respectfully toward this kind and courageous stranger, and as she did so offered up a word of appreciation to the new woman in her life.
“Might I ask the name of my… handsome rescuer~?” Intrigued by her from the offset in fact and only more so when she noticed the fact that she carried not only good looks but those which were born from another land, all too quickly did she wish to impress herself upon a soul like this and so her spirit seemed to turn frisky right from the outset as she asked for an introduction in a lilting and payful tone, and shuffled a little closer to her as she did so…

Joy Can Be Fleeting

- Takeyama Tomi

#8Nemo 

The Great Escape~ [Nemo] Empty Fri Aug 16, 2024 7:42 am

Nemo
Would it all be okay? Was it okay here? Nemo didn't know she was only slightly getting ground mentally of what was going on around her because it was settled calm and no one was really looking at her side from this woman."I don't entirely know joya to give you a straight answer."Nemo knew she kept speaking horribly bluntly but this was just entirely how she was as a person do she could not help it right away unless she really thought about it more.

While Nemo did not seem as revved up compared to Tomi. Nemo was calm and settled, since this was what her job was for many years it was normal, just she did it in joya and did not think she would get in trouble or not at the time, Even then she realized she was speaking Fiorian with out problem to her and they where talking just fine, she almost expected to just hear Joyan the entire time."If people kept their hands to themselves, You wouldn't have needed to think about it."Nemo pointed out, This situation was just different compared to a demon child up setting some one and her just man handling other people to keep them safe.

But alas maybe her ever flowing thoughts was not the entire focus at this time."I am only merely doing what I am trained too."After her thank you Nemo showed she was just far more humble then most people and did nto consider it too much of a problem. Just more internally happy she was not getting into trouble.

Nemo might not pick up what was too come."I am Nemo, I just happen to be visiting at the time to help, who are you?"She was not trying to seem like a brick to talk too.But then again she just saved a stranger from who knows what on a whim.

#9Tomi 

The Great Escape~ [Nemo] Empty Fri Aug 16, 2024 1:10 pm

Tomi

WORDS:340 | Akatsuki

“Nemo~? How exotic…! I am Tomi. Takeyama Tomi~?” The long lashes of the lass beating like the wings of a butterfly as she listened to the name of her rescuer, the beauty in black silk tipped her head to one side as she digested a moniker which seemed different to any she had been told in these parts, and then once more dipped herself forward and shone with a smile as she bowed and returned the introduction with the slight stiffness of formality.
“I owe my thanks in part to who trained you, then~? Seems you have both come through for me in my time of need~?” Such measures habitual and almost seeming to conflict with the sense of excitement and intrigue which she showed when her fellow femme mentioned her coaching, Tomi lifted a hand within her sleeve in front of her face and narrowed that deep and doe-like gaze as she wondered about the circumstance which had seen the woman be taught such methods of chivalry, and quietly hoped to find out more about it as time went on.

“You are new to Joya, hm? Well then, this seems an excellent opportunity, yes~?” Each and every detail that her stunning saviour revealed to her like an acorn that she would squirrel away for later on, though she didn't comment on the matter immediately Miss Takeyama paid keen attention to how her new friend had mentioned being a stranger to the land, and when the conversation seemed to lull eagerly sought to take advantage of such revelations in order to extend their connection.
“It seems I need a chaperone, and you need a guide~? We could… Scratch one another's backs, perhaps~?” It seeming that each was in need of something that the other could offer and that leaving the ebony enchantress ever more delighted, though she had intended to venture through the festivities around them solo she could see that it wouldn't be the worst thing to have someone watch her back, and ever more exciting to have the chance to enjoy them with another as well, no~?

Joy Can Be Fleeting

- Takeyama Tomi

#10Nemo 

The Great Escape~ [Nemo] Empty Sun Aug 18, 2024 7:43 am

Nemo
Was it exotic?Nemo just used it because she did not know who she was, what she was and she read some where it meant nobody in another language. But she suppose because she was from Joya, the word was not common, Even if she eventually would want a new name as she figured out who she was and settled into a new life. But that was a later Nemo problem.

Nemo would make light of her training."I was trained for many things...not just protection I can also: Cook,Clean, formal documents...that is a short list."Nemo said almost unsure if she should be disclosing that information, but seemingly did not mind because it might be fine at this point for it is harmless. But I am sure the demon that trained her if she could ever speak to them, she would thank them later.

But Nemo felt better to spare this new friend? from who trained her."One should learn to be respectful towards people....hold doors for them, Do not touch unless it is permitted."Nemo seemed to list if off as basic things. At least the question of not being in joya before, was answer the most Nemo fashion possible.

It was a good situation for both of them, At least Nemo was not entirely clueless compared to other people."This idea works out, For It would not be a bad idea to learn about Joya while I am here."Nemo seemed in favour of the idea as well. As their was nothing else that seemed a bit more. But out of habit it would lead into." Is that all you require of me?"Nemo mostly likely did not know what all that would entail for her, but she did not seem worried at all.

#11Tomi 

The Great Escape~ [Nemo] Empty Tue Aug 20, 2024 8:53 am

Tomi

WORDS: 260 | Akatsuki

“Goodness, sounds like you might make quite the wife~? You're not single, are you~?” There seeming to be something about the seriousness and stiffness which this new face in her life showed her which seemed to bring out something impish in Tomi, she couldn't help but to hold back a giggle as the woman listed the rather dutiful number of skills which she had mastered, and then tilted her head as she hinted that she might just be all the more desirable both for them and that innocent earnestness which she showed.

“Oh, then it's settled! We're teaming up for this one~?” So very well practiced in the art of acclimatisation and yet none seeming to make it feel easier for Miss Takeyama than this pure hearted young woman who had come to her rescue, all too quickly did their respective styles seem to clash as frisky spirit seized the Joyan beauty and made her prance up next to this stern figure, and then sweep up her arm in a fashion which was decidedly intimate and almost couply in appearance.
“Teeheehee, the night is young. Give a girl a chance to get to know you before she makes her mind up on that, okay~?” Holding the arm of the woman and seeming to most definitely show her willingness to enjoy physical forms of contact through the gesture, when next Nemo asked about greater demands of her all that the mulberry minx could do was giggle and shake her head, before hinting that there might be more if she kept amusing her like she was now…

Joy Can Be Fleeting

- Takeyama Tomi

#12Nemo 

The Great Escape~ [Nemo] Empty Wed Aug 21, 2024 5:18 am

Nemo
With the first series of questions Nemo seemingly was not expecting this question, she was not aware this was anyone's fancy and that anyone would over all enjoy the entire thought of how Nemo was as a person for such matters. Nemo did actually look confused. Main part she did not remember or know if in her previous life she was married or not. It was not something she was sure she knew how to answer.

Then again she was a new person literally now, So she had an answer."I am not married or seeing anyone."there was a small pause for a moment because she showed she was unsure where this would go."Why?.."Nemo most likely would not realize what kind of situation she could get herself into now with that being revealed.

But as it went on Nemo would continue on as if this was just her normal work and she would continue on."It seems so."Nemo did not mind teaming up in this matter it seemed fairly harmless for the most part. They were teaming up today.

the night was still young indeed."Well it just means we still have time if we really are worried about it."Nemo seemed forward thinking not thinking about the context that could happen."Most likely early enough in the day that you could book single bedroom place for yourself after we're done our walk, I can make sure your safe afterwards before we depart."Nemo did not seem to know what Tomi was thinking, She was just still seemingly do what she felt her job was.

#13Tomi 

The Great Escape~ [Nemo] Empty Wed Aug 21, 2024 12:12 pm

Tomi

WORDS: 310 | Akatsuki

“Curiosity, I suppose~?” Perhaps it the fact that she had only minutes before seen this woman lay someone out to defend her or something else but the ultimate truth being that there was just something about this simple soul which helped her feel safe and secure, Tomi did not sense some manner of hidden agenda or ulterior motives within her fellow femme which felt so very refreshing given what she was used to, and was perhaps the reason why she seemed to squeeze the arm of her new cohort that bit more tightly as she strolled along and spoke with further mystery and mischief.

“Goodness, are you already plotting to take me somewhere private, Miss Nemo~?” Not that she wasn't perfectly prepared to tease at the topics which had seemed to increasingly dominate her life ever since she had flourished into her teenage years, though Miss Takeyama could tell that Nemo was being wholly genuine in the chivalry which she wished to show her it was hard not to use the opportunity to tease her a bit, though perhaps in doing so showed a note of her own taste in how she did not seem to refuse such an idea all that quickly.
“Though, I suppose I do have quite the debt of gratitude to make good on you, don't I~?” Almost feeling a sense of freedom in the fact that she could flirt with someone not because of coin or obligation but rather because it was something she simply wished to do, once more did those long and dark lashes of hers seem to beat like the wings of a butterfly as she looked to her fellow femme with a smile, and with that too would she be a liar if she said she wasn't curious about the proposal she toyed with. After all, it would be one way to really enjoy this escape, wouldn't it~?

Joy Can Be Fleeting

- Takeyama Tomi

#14Nemo 

The Great Escape~ [Nemo] Empty Thu Aug 22, 2024 4:13 pm

Nemo
It was wonder and Nemo also did not seem to pay much to the attention beyond the mention of her wondering. Nemo seemingly saw no reason too. So Nemo seemingly left that also as it was. Since nothing else was seemingly becoming of it. After all there was other things to worry about even if it was minor.

If so maybe there was a form of comfort here she was not yet realizing. But the idea and actualization of friendship was something this new form had yet to taken grasp yet. Suppose what else this shaped into. Nemo would realize it was something far beyond just defending people out of sure use of being on duty all of the time to a person who was never their anymore.

But as always duty first."Well...if you are fearing for your safety, One normally does that..."Nemo not getting the joke yet again.Either trying not to let be known she got it or was still just being as she was, ensuring safety of other people."To make sure some one is safe, to continue on moving after any risky moved on during that time..."Nemo was trying to be still professional about it.

Even what she heard afterwards, Nemo still yet to feel like her professionalism was still intact and there was nothing breaking. For now."You say that, But this is not anything you need to feel in debt to me about, This is...merely all I know to do."

#15Tomi 

The Great Escape~ [Nemo] Empty Fri Aug 23, 2024 1:39 pm

Tomi

WORDS: 290 | Akatsuki

“I suppose I would feel rather safe sharing a room with you~?” The dark dish not dancing around the issue when once again some combination of innocence and ignorance seemed to garner an earnest response from the lass on the topic of getting them somewhere private, the assurance which Nemo provided her was a fact that had seemed to disarm her so quickly that the indigo idol almost felt as if she were speaking to an old friend, and had no doubt she would enjoy sharing a room with this woman immensely.
“The question is… Would you~?” Perhaps that need which this brave young woman had to be led something which might not agree with all but this particular doe eyed doll enjoying it, Miss Takeyama had spent what felt like her whole life doing what she was told and relished the chance to design both her own destiny and that of another, and could not deny that the intoxication of such an idea might just make her behave in a manner which some might view as inappropriate.

“Teeheehee, well we can learn some new things? I hear the festival has all sorts of games and challenges to enjoy~?” Not that she had any intention of making good on such promise or even weighing up her options fully until she'd enjoyed herself a bit more, all that Tomi could do was grin when the girl onto whom she seemed to cling commented on her lack of expertise beyond martial matters, and felt a sense of joy in introducing her to something new and exciting. Hell, the activities were likely to be the same for her in fact, really. After all, she hadn't seen an event like this since she was a little girl, right~?

Joy Can Be Fleeting

- Takeyama Tomi

#16Nemo 

The Great Escape~ [Nemo] Empty Mon Aug 26, 2024 5:34 pm

Nemo
It seems Nemo's stature was being tested and she was unsure what to do about it. Even if she was doing what she knew and the only thing she knew what she was getting in return was some what confusing her as she did not expect it. She was use a small child not some one seemingly turning this as a different form of positive. It confused Nemo who figured this was just her normal work.

Even when with that mention she mere went."Well I am glad you do."sounding confused about it more and more. After all she was focusing on other things and not trying to be a normal person.  Sharing a room was simple after all Nemo some what had mentally prepared herself in her own form of continuing on with what she was use to doing.

"I am fine sharing a room with you, I will just sleep on the floor, I don't need a bed."Keep in mind Nemo did not know how sleeping in Joya worked,She was just doing what she felt was normal.

but at least when it came to seeing festivals, at least Nemo seemed okay and would be able to figure out how to manage that."A good enough learning experience to see these festivals."Nemo did seem some what normal until some one attempted to smash her stern and tough guard lady behaviour. Surely it will live for a bit longer from the various hits of teasing that was front before her. Nemo was made of strong stuff after all, what else could happen at this point she would be perfectly fine.  Everything was fine, she was going to be okay and nothing was going to mentally break Nemo at this point, At least for now.

#17Tomi 

The Great Escape~ [Nemo] Empty Wed Aug 28, 2024 12:02 pm

Tomi

WORDS: 320 | Akatsuki

“Oho~? How chivalrous… Though I spent too many years sleeping on hard and cold floors myself to allow it~?” The insistent attitude which Nemo showed to sleep upon the floor when she suggested sharing a room only endearing her all the more to Miss Takayama, despite the sense of entertainment the idea provided she struggled not to recall those tear filled nights she spent in storerooms shivering as a child, and simply could not abide the concept of someone she was starting to like in similar straits in spite of her feeling of playfulness.
“I may have to insist we bunk together~?” Squeezing the arm of her adorable attendee for that reason, the mulberry minx batted her lashes as she declared her intention toward something more risqué, though just how much they indulged such a concept might depend on the enjoyment which they had together beforehand. After all, the night was young thus far, wasn't it?

“Hopefully it will be fun to see what the town has to offer in these times, with any luck~? This festival is said to be a special one~!” Perhaps a woman of her kind of trade likely proving eager to head somewhere private and indulge the right kind of company but this night a special one, Tomi had already been so thrilled by the prospect of what they had here that she had flown the coop as it were, and likely would be harshly punished for such disobedience when her 'crime' caught up with her as well. For now not wishing to focus upon such matters however and instead only feeling more excited now that she had the chance to show off the amenities of the festival, the plum princess could hardly wait to see what the girl made of it all, and hopefully got the chance to forge a deeper connection with it. Even if it was one she suspected would last only a night…

Joy Can Be Fleeting

- Takeyama Tomi

#18Nemo 

The Great Escape~ [Nemo] Empty Fri Aug 30, 2024 3:58 pm

Nemo
It was an odd feeling for Nemo to calculate some one else was seemingly have a different kind of problem in life and she was not quite use to it right away."Oh...is that so."Nemo seemed to ponder that information differently compared to other things mentioned in the over all conversation. But typical in Nemo's own way of being she merely said."If that is the case you still deserve it all to yourself."it was Nemo's seeming default answer the person she was with deserve good things, Nemo was just there to help whenever she could.

But she seemed okay with sharing."If we have bunks in Joya, then I will share."Because it sounded inviting and it was just an option. Some one would have to be sneaky for Nemo to be okay with things because she seemed to allow not much or almost nothing for herself, Thus the bunk bed seemed to work out. But she would asked."Special in what way?"It seemed a fair question in her mind to ask her.

#19Tomi 

The Great Escape~ [Nemo] Empty Sun Sep 01, 2024 12:29 pm

Tomi

WORDS: 290 | Akatsuki

“Teehee, you’re quite stubborn, aren’t you~?” The lilac lady left to tilt her head and smile as it seemed that her chaperone still refused her intent to make sure they slept somewhere warm and comfortable, there was a persistence to the chivalry which she showed which Tomi couldn’t help but find endearing, especially given how most would have behaved in such a situation. After all, from what she had seen in the okiya in which she had been raised, even samurai seemed to forget their honour for the right face, no?

“This festival is a celebration of the victory by our new government over the tyrants who ruled this land before?” Perhaps for that reason only feeling a greater urge to show this odd but amusing soul a good time in any way that she could, Miss Takeyama offered a nod and a gentle sense of mirth as she spoke of the reason behind which their current festivity was being held, and did so with an uncommon sense of wonder.
“A show of goodwill, to say that the days of darkness are over? At least, that’s what I’ve heard…” In truth noticing little differences in her life over the past year either because of the war or the change of regime which had followed it, all the same the rumours folk had spoke of regarding their would be liberators seemed to occasionally stir a little hope in her heart of rescue from the tradition in which she seemed to be trapped, and only ever more so now she had a walking and talking example of beneficence before her. Though, even then it felt a bit silly to spend one’s days hoping to be liberated after the life she had spent, eh?

Joy Can Be Fleeting

- Takeyama Tomi

#20Nemo 

The Great Escape~ [Nemo] Empty Tue Sep 03, 2024 3:45 am

Nemo
It was a good teasing question, for the most part she was and might not really realize it. But Nemo never really had to think internally about herself, It was the easiest things that might be something Nemo herself can catch on about herself later."I am sure, I am not bad."Nemo did not sound like she was in denial about it, But something maybe she did not realize she could be."Even then their could be more stubborn."Nemo felt like still for the most part she was not all that horrible. She had witnessed more stubborn things before, Most likely she would see more stubborn things in the future.

But Nemo over all pondered just to herself out loud."So...we celebrate being free?"Nemo asked in general to see if it was the right feeling, both around her and in her own mind. But Nemo was over all seemed to focus on what was going on around her at least a bit better now.

But at least she would have to figure out other things slowly, Since she was not really thinking about much else."Goodwill? I suppose this situation has been good amount of will so far."She seemed to be thinking about stuff at this time.

#21Tomi 

The Great Escape~ [Nemo] Empty Tue Sep 03, 2024 8:26 am

Tomi

WORDS: 230 | Akatsuki

“Teeheehee, something like that, I suppose?” The lilac lass left to linger on the idea that the festivity was one which seemed to celebrate freedom, though the removal of tyranny had certainly been for the purpose of greater liberty one who had and continued to spend her life in servitude could not wholly endorse such an idea really, even if she did suppose that there were probably a lot of people outside of her sphere who now felt a larger freedom thanks to the rebellion which had occurred.

“Yes! To freedom, then!” Ultimately deciding to go with the idea since her whole intention here had been one of escape and having the chance to indulge her own whims before her day of destiny occurred, Tomi could see there was a certain sense of personal sovereignty in what she was doing and so thrust an arm forward and grinned at her cohort merrily, before squeezing the limb onto which she seemed to cling so happily once more and relishing the excitement she felt.
As long as it lasts, at least… All the same unable to fully forget what was waiting for her and the sense of dread which came with it however, she would have to make the most of this event while she could because beyond that she was likely to become even less of a human than she was now. But for now, celebration!

Joy Can Be Fleeting

- Takeyama Tomi

#22Nemo 

The Great Escape~ [Nemo] Empty Fri Sep 06, 2024 6:11 am

Nemo
Nemo for how confused and unsure of many things in life she was, Was able to pick up a person feelings and worries. When it came to that Nemo seemed to understand it far better then most people could realize about it. There was that worry sound in her voice. So maybe in some manner Nemo showing she could express some kind of comfort to a person.

Even if she did not realize it, Maybe it was one of these missing pieces of Nemo she did not know she was like yet."It will last, Even if I have to die for it."Nemo did not realize what such a statement would mean. It was just entirely instinct, Free being free is all that matter to her, even if death was not entirely an option for Tomi and even Nemo. It was not needed for it but Nemo said it anyway.

But they would entirely continue on her way with Tomi for the adventures would be at its start.

(exit)

#23Tomi 

The Great Escape~ [Nemo] Empty Fri Sep 06, 2024 12:36 pm

Tomi

WORDS: 260 | Akatsuki

“What~? Well you better not be planning to die tonight, Missy~!” Those deep and dark doe eyes left to flutter as her fellow femme declared that she would ensure liberty or lay down her life trying to do so, the sentiment was something which affected Tomi more than she possibly could have admitted given how she had spent what felt like her whole life under the thumb of another, though as she was so practiced not much of this fact showed.
“You’ve got to keep me safe, right~?” A pang seeming to strike out from her chest which reverberated through her being but more than that the girl struck with worry for so reckless a plan, deep down she knew that her freedom and fun was not worth anyone’s life, and so she simply turned to her new friend and reminded her of the responsibility she had assumed for the evening.

“Heeheehee, come on… Let’s go make the most of this, okay?” Perhaps feeling a burr of guilt within her all the same both for the dedication she was shown and how she could not admit the amount which it meant to her, ultimately Miss Takeyama hoped that the moments of joy which she might bring into Nemo’s life might manage to make up for that in some small way, and so she tugged at her sleeve and guided her toward the festivity beyond them, eager to indulge the excitement and entertainment which was waiting and at least for a few hours forget the burden of who she really was…

Joy Can Be Fleeting

- Takeyama Tomi

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum