Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

time to kick the old puppy kon again

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1time 2 suffer 

time to kick the old puppy kon again Empty Today at 7:14 am

time to kick the old puppy kon again C5Psccx

wow kon was still online. do u know wut a macro randomizer is. r u on australian no-life time

*As the dust settles, a group of sycophants gather together to reaffirm that they are absolutely correct*

*The stealth editor admin of years edits posts still. This is an actual story. But he has forgiven Tempris who mysteriously started a crusade against *checks notes* stealth editing. Which admin was stealth editing? Surely they stopped. They have shown nothing that would signal otherwise.*

*But in the end, he's only admin because Jyu mysteriously changed his owner choice from Kon to someone else*

*For years, Kon didn't grow a spine like Judith, he simply idled with "full control of dev" "respected admin" somethin somethin. Blaming his problems on a banned ghost and manipulating friends!*

*He seems to have forgotten that he was going to be the owner.*

*Till the end of time he copes, makes trinkets for activity! Till the end of time or until disability death or idk rip "people will rememba him"*

lad u got diabetes or w/e cuz u consume pizzas all the time. it's time to graduate from warhammer and melting into ur chair! it is time 4 ozempic and exercise. as for hakai "im still manic". on reflection: wow i wonder who convinced u that all unbiased social rper new members for some reason tend to dislike ftrp because "temp dms them". my brother in christ i stopped caring for new members after ikazuchi. people like briar, astrid, etc i dont have any clue how their brain functions. this is slander.

Spoiler:

u have been once again harassed by me and u cant do nuttin about it besides edit people's posts lil crippled man

#2Sofi-Fans 

time to kick the old puppy kon again Empty Today at 7:24 am

So I've heard people on here are major fans of Sofia's feet?
Well, well, well, do I have the inside scoop for you then!

I have a 100% genuine foot pic that's gonna drive you wild and keep you fap-fap-fapping for years to come!!!!

Click for goodness:

For more, go to: https://onlyfans.com/Sofifeet

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum